Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum (/forum/)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/24-general-chit-chat/)
-   -   Nancy Pelosi to announce at 5:00 on Trump impeachment (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/2689180-nancy-pelosi-announce-5-00-trump-impeachment.html)

Landslide 09-24-2019 01:39 PM

Nancy Pelosi to announce at 5:00 on Trump impeachment

Comeawn Nancy, doooooooo it!

Landslide 09-24-2019 01:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 2946044

Texas97 09-24-2019 01:41 PM

i hope she says shes going to do it, then he releases the transcript of the Ukraine call showing he didnt do anything wrong.

Maybe Nancy will resign then?

thumping 09-24-2019 01:44 PM

I hope they remember this shit and I hope the gop is as big a thorn to the next dem president.

But I know the spineless cowards won't be.

Roc Doc 09-24-2019 01:44 PM

It's fucking grandstanding. She's making an announcement, that she's going to make an announcement.

Karnack says. They WILL be starting an impeachment investigation, and they may even impeach Trump as payback for the Clinton giz moment, and there may even be some fall guys for Trump, but no way he's quitting, or getting convicted.

Landslide 09-24-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roc Doc (Post 44616062)
It's fucking grandstanding. She's making an announcement, that she's going to make an announcement.

Karnack says. They WILL be starting an impeachment investigation, and they may even impeach Trump as payback for the Clinton giz moment, and there may even be some fall guys for Trump, but no way he's quitting, or getting convicted.

Grandstanding for sure but it’s not going to help them at all.

cslimfu 09-24-2019 01:50 PM

Orange man bad, he hurt my feelers, he's mean, I don't like him, orange man bad, must impeach him. That sound about right?

Roc Doc 09-24-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landslide (Post 44616068)
Grandstanding for sure but it’s not going to help them at all.

Impeaching Clinton didn't help Repugs either. It's a serious waste of time.

nahmus 09-24-2019 01:51 PM

good. Do it or shut up. Maybe then you can go get some work done? Maybe earn your salaries?

Jackie Treehorn 09-24-2019 01:52 PM

They’re trying to give him a black eye with elections coming up. He’s more likely to be voted out than removed from office.

dave_dj1 09-24-2019 01:54 PM

It's just turning Dems to support him. They are grasping at straws. :flipoff2:

Norm 09-24-2019 01:56 PM

Pretty much, full potato

https://live.staticflickr.com/4233/3...f9e6c122_c.jpg

SanDiegoCJ 09-24-2019 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn (Post 44616080)
They’re trying to give him a black eye with elections coming up. He’s more likely to be voted out than removed from office.

This. It's all about trying to make Trump look as bad as possible.

CrustyJeep 09-24-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roc Doc (Post 44616072)

I mean, to be fair, what did Clinton actually do to get himself in trouble? Exactly what any other man would do :laughing:

Jackie Treehorn 09-24-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ (Post 44616094)
This. It's all about trying to make Trump look as bad as possible.

Yep, and he doesn’t do himself many favors in that department, either.

nahmus 09-24-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrustyJeep (Post 44616100)
I mean, to be fair, what did Clinton actually do to get himself in trouble? Exactly what any other man would do :laughing:

I don't think he got impeached for the affair but for lying about it to congress

thefishguy77 09-24-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nahmus (Post 44616106)
I don't think he got impeached for the affair but for lying about it to congress

This^^^.
Nobody had a serious probelm with him getting his dick sucked. Repugs were grandstanding and Bill fucked up and lied to congress under oath. So Repugs wasted more taxpayer money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas97 09-24-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nahmus (Post 44616106)

Perjury.

It's revisionist dumbassery to suggest it was because of his affair.

SanDiegoCJ 09-24-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas97 (Post 44616114)
Perjury.

It's revisionist dumbassery to suggest it was because of his affair.

Yup, he lied under oath. That's a felony.

nahmus 09-24-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ (Post 44616120)
Yup, he lied under oath. That's a felony.

for most people

Johann 09-24-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cslimfu (Post 44616070)
Orange man bad, he hurt my feelers, he's mean, I don't like him, orange man bad, must impeach him. That sound about right?

That is all I get out of the friends that don't like him. "He's a DICK", well no shit, so what? It's not an impeachable offense. He doesn't hide his opinions behind the curtain of politeness of most politicians.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave_dj1 (Post 44616088)
It's just turning Dems to support him. They are grasping at straws. :flipoff2:

Don't know if this will make anyone who does not like him support him. But it will certainly galvanize his base and anyone wavering.

EVERY politician wheels and deals just like this. The Dems think they can make this a Blagojevich moment of quid pro quo. I think it is going to bite them and possibly doom Biden. But then in some corners of the Dems they would like a quick demise of Biden so that Warren can take the lead so it may be a twofer.

Which is fine as Warren will get steamrolled in the general election. Can't wait to see the debates with her and the Orange man!

Shadow man 09-24-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefishguy77 (Post 44616112)
This^^^.
Nobody had a serious probelm with him getting his dick sucked. Repugs were grandstanding and Bill fucked up and lied to congress under oath. So Repugs wasted more taxpayer money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on man, it's more than that. Don't act like a stupid fucking liberal... :rolleyes:

The facts...

4 CHARGES, THE 2 that got him impeached.

Article I charged that Clinton lied to the grand jury concerning:

the nature and details of his relationship with Lewinsky
prior false statements he made in the Jones deposition
prior false statements he allowed his lawyer to make characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
his attempts to tamper with witnesses

Article III charged Clinton with attempting to obstruct justice in the Jones case by:

encouraging Lewinsky to file a false affidavit
encouraging Lewinsky to give false testimony if and when she was called to testify
concealing gifts he had given to Lewinsky that had been subpoenaed
attempting to secure a job for Lewinsky to influence her testimony
permitting his lawyer to make false statements characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
attempting to tamper with the possible testimony of his secretary Betty Curie
making false and misleading statements to potential grand jury witnesses.

Now, I REALLY hope the Dems go after PRESIDENT Trump. It should be great! :smokin:

JR 09-24-2019 02:34 PM

Romney approves.

Texas97 09-24-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johann (Post 44616126)
That is all I get out of the friends that don't like him. "He's a DICK", well no shit, so what? It's not an impeachable offense. He doesn't hide his opinions behind the curtain of politeness of most politicians.

Don't know if this will make anyone who does not like him support him. But it will certainly galvanize his base and anyone wavering.

EVERY politician wheels and deals just like this. The Dems think they can make this a Blagojevich moment of quid pro quo. I think it is going to bite them and possibly doom Biden. But then in some corners of the Dems they would like a quick demise of Biden so that Warren can take the lead so it may be a twofer.

Which is fine as Warren will get steamrolled in the general election. Can't wait to see the debates with her and the Orange man!

I think she is going to be so mad when she debates him she's going to start shaking uncomfortably. It won't look good.

I also feel like she's going to refuse to shake his hand or something. It's going to be great.

east_beast 09-24-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roc Doc (Post 44616072)

Yep, it's not a "trial". It's 100% political and the votes are going to pretty much fall right along party lines. They don't have the votes to convict him in the Senate and remove him from office and they know it.