anybody trsut shit? - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

View Poll Results: yay or nay
don't trust shit 1 9.09%
trust all that shit 3 27.27%
trust some other shit... 0 0%
nobody gives a fuck, go to bed 7 63.64%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2019, 06:45 AM   #26 (permalink)

Member # 95025
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNoob View Post
The #1 thing I would do was done by Paul Allen. I would build an expedition yacht and find the USS Indianapolis. But the magnificent lucky sonofabitch already did it, bless him.

But what if the dark side crept in? There is a conflict in every human heart, between the rational and the irrational. Between good and evil. And good does not always triumph. Sometimes a dark side overcomes what Lincoln called 'the better angels of our nature'. Every man has a breaking point. You and I have them.

@nate379 has reached his. And very obviously, he has gone insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjB8...ature=youtu.be

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2019, 07:06 AM   #27 (permalink)

Member # 3937
My parents have all their assets in a family trust that will transfer to myself and sisters upon their passing. I don't know the specifics of how it is setup or any of that, but I did talk to the lawyer about using it for NFA items and he recommended against it. I don't know all the legal mumbo jumbo he referenced, but it alluded to the Government somehow being able to seize the entire trust if anything were to happen concerning any NFA items listed within it. (I don't know if any of this is in fact true or if he just doesn't like NFA items and he made up the whole story). He recommended either setting up a separate trust or using the individual trust for each NFA item and keeping them separate from each other and from the rest of the assets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not..." - Thomas Jefferson.
mrboyle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2019, 08:42 AM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 7772
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDA 455 View Post
The very first light, Chief... the sharks come cruisin'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9S41Kplsbs

EverNoob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2019, 08:51 AM   #29 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrboyle View Post
My parents have all their assets in a family trust that will transfer to myself and sisters upon their passing. I don't know the specifics of how it is setup or any of that, but I did talk to the lawyer about using it for NFA items and he recommended against it. I don't know all the legal mumbo jumbo he referenced, but it alluded to the Government somehow being able to seize the entire trust if anything were to happen concerning any NFA items listed within it. (I don't know if any of this is in fact true or if he just doesn't like NFA items and he made up the whole story). He recommended either setting up a separate trust or using the individual trust for each NFA item and keeping them separate from each other and from the rest of the assets.
huh, good to know

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2019, 09:18 AM   #30 (permalink)

Member # 166307
My trust folder is an inch thick, still not sure why (effin lawyers paid by the word) but it has provisions for this n that... Amazin

No weapons....
Ya cannot take what ha cannot FIND.

GOOD thread, someone has gotta have do e the original question HERE..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in