Dumbfucks that drive 63 in a 70 - Page 4 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2019, 02:04 PM   #76 (permalink)

Member # 95763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Stubs View Post
What if you canít get around him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34r4_kxmSro
KarlVP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2019, 02:54 PM   #77 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRD View Post
How are you going to enforce it,dumbass?

Define "timely manner"
Two, three cars length.
Cops enforce it.

Just need a couple months of cop work and some good pr work and everyone is so scared of the fine the big majority simply adhere.
Old 10-16-2019, 02:56 PM   #78 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Stubs View Post
What if you canít get around him?

Details. My tank has more gas, guaranteed.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:02 PM   #79 (permalink)

Member # 159257
Quote:
Originally Posted by ev13wt View Post
Time management is not your highest skill, eh?

Make a law popular that makes slow traffic move right by making it illegal to pass on the right.
If you don't move over in a timely manner, 900 bucks and if you pass on the right 450 bucks.

Done.
Why do we need more laws? Seriously, is this the average California response now? To make a new law so something becomes illegal? When you get in the right lane to exit you'll bitch the cars in the right lane are going too slow and should speed up.

If everyone just drove the speed limit and followed the current laws it would be less of a problem to merge, AND no NEW laws would need to be passed. Leave 5-10 minutes earlier instead of passing a law no one will enforce. It wouldn't even matter what State you drove in.

"I really hate when I'm entering a school zone and someone goes 10 mph instead of 15 mph and I have to slow down to drop kids off" seems to be something I rarely hear. Magically LESS than the speed limit becomes acceptable. Freeway....at least 15% over is the minimum acceptable speed.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:20 PM   #80 (permalink)

Member # 775873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_W View Post
brags about brake checking people, calls others dipshits

you're a bit confused, but I'm guessing that a daily occurrence
No shit, one day you're going to brake check the wrong guy and it will be all over for you.
Maybe soon he'll find that sociopath that don't play that shit.
FJC11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2019, 03:31 PM   #81 (permalink)
BRD

Member # 74465
Quote:
Two, three cars length.
Cops enforce it.

Just need a couple months of cop work and some good pr work and everyone is so scared of the fine the big majority simply adhere.
Yeah,more cops,that's the answer. Add even more congestion to a crowded road,and everybody not wanting to pass the cop for fear of a speeding ticket.That will certainly clear everything up.
Dumbass.
BRD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2019, 03:42 PM   #82 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRD View Post
Yeah,more cops,that's the answer. Add even more congestion to a crowded road,and everybody not wanting to pass the cop for fear of a speeding ticket.That will certainly clear everything up.
Dumbass.

75 mph doesn't sound like a congested road to me.
When cops are around, I don't see any brake checking going on.

Dumbass.

After my rules are in place and working, I'd lift the speed limit on most highways away from cities.
280 first.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:58 PM   #83 (permalink)

Member # 3132
Send a message via AIM to NOODLES Send a message via Yahoo to NOODLES
I see the road rage has spread into other areas of your lives. Feel the hate grow inside of you!
NOODLES is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2019, 07:36 PM   #84 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosnhoj1 View Post
I love playing the slow car in the left lane game. Any car that overstays their time in the left lane going slower than I wanna go gets the same treatment. If Iím forced to pass on the right, I then get over to the left in front of them and slow down gradually. Usually it takes about 10-15 mph of speed loss before they notice somethings up and move right to pass. Then itís roll racing time. Floor it and keep them from passing on the right at any cost! Nitrous, power adders, and possibly bumping all come into play. After I win the race, or block them with a slower car in the right lane, I resume my normal speed of 9-13 mph over the posted limit and watch to see if they stay put in the right lane. If they donít, I start slowing down again and get ready for more racing action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What we have 'chere, folks is a highway billy badass.

I love playing the drugs in the car game. Any billy badass that tries to play stupid fucking highway games get stopped by HP after I call in and explain how billy appears to be under the influence and I saw him pulling something from under his seat and appeared to stick a needle in his harm while driving in the left lane blocking traffic

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
paragon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2019, 07:36 PM   #85 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC11 View Post
No shit, one day you're going to brake check the wrong guy and it will be all over for you.
Maybe soon he'll find that sociopath that don't play that shit.
I am not a sociopath

[/COLOR]
[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="4"]"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Old 10-16-2019, 07:39 PM   #86 (permalink)

Member # 694577
Dumbfucks that drive 63 in a 70

Quote:
You're the entire fucking origin of all this shit on the highway you retarded fuck.

Fucking just drive to work. KEEP RIGHT UNLESS PASSING . And if you pass me on the right and brake check me I'll shoot you in the face.

Whoís the dumb fuck? If youíd just follow your own fucking advice and stay right I couldnít pass you on the right could I? And shoot me in the face? Bahahahahahahaha! Iíd love to see you try. From behind me? I guess youíre shooting boomerang bullets? Fucking inbred piece of shit. Fuck you and your pathetic little threats.

Last edited by nosnhoj1; 10-16-2019 at 07:41 PM.
nosnhoj1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2019, 07:41 PM   #87 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:
Whoís the dumb fuck?
I think you've obviously endeavored to make sure everyone here knows that you are the dumb fuck

[/COLOR]
Old 10-16-2019, 08:40 PM   #88 (permalink)

Member # 694577
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
I think you've obviously endeavored to make sure everyone here knows that you are the dumb fuck

Yep...Iím the one threatening to shoot people in the face. Oh wait, that wasnít me was it? I donít like people that drive slow in the left lane. I slow down in front of them until they get over in the right lane where they belong which I would never have to do if they would just move the fuck over. If that makes me a dumb fuck then Iíll just be a dumb fuck and live happily fucking ever after. And ya know what? Thereís nothing you can do about it. Since it makes you so upset, I think Iíll leave early for work tomorrow so I can have more time to piss you off. Iíll let you know how many people I forced to the right lane tomorrow morning so you can tell your therapist.

Old 10-17-2019, 01:50 AM   #89 (permalink)
BRD

Member # 74465
Quote:
Yep...Iím the one threatening to shoot people in the face. Oh wait, that wasnít me was it? I donít like people that drive slow in the left lane. I slow down in front of them until they get over in the right lane where they belong which I would never have to do if they would just move the fuck over. If that makes me a dumb fuck then Iíll just be a dumb fuck and live happily fucking ever after. And ya know what? Thereís nothing you can do about it. Since it makes you so upset, I think Iíll leave early for work tomorrow so I can have more time to piss you off. Iíll let you know how many people I forced to the right lane tomorrow morning so you can tell your therapist.

OK,Eric

BRD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2019, 02:16 AM   #90 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 66684
Quote:
75 mph doesn't sound like a congested road to me.
When cops are around, I don't see any brake checking going on.

Dumbass.

After my rules are in place and working, I'd lift the speed limit on most highways away from cities.
280 first.

280 doesnt really seem to have a speed limit anyways. I'm in a loner truck from work that has a gps in it. No idea who's watching it but I try to stay under 80. I'm pretty sure I'm the slowest car on the road
2big bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2019, 05:24 AM   #91 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Whoís the dumb fuck? If youíd just follow your own fucking advice and stay right I couldnít pass you on the right could I? And shoot me in the face? Bahahahahahahaha! Iíd love to see you try. From behind me? I guess youíre shooting boomerang bullets? Fucking inbred piece of shit. Fuck you and your pathetic little threats.

Why don't you start by remove that tapatalk bullshit from your posts?
That way you'd look a lot less retarded.

And I do move to the right. Always. It not only the law here, it works.
Need some video proof?

btw. I don't own a gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2big bronco View Post
280 doesnt really seem to have a speed limit anyways. I'm in a loner truck from work that has a gps in it. No idea who's watching it but I try to stay under 80. I'm pretty sure I'm the slowest car on the road
Yup. The place to go 100+ mph. The 280 (20 years ago) reminds me a lot of the Autobahn. Smooth pavement, nice flowing turns!
Old 10-17-2019, 07:09 AM   #92 (permalink)

Member # 694577
I quit...Iím out...I give up. Yíall win. Iím now wasting time arguing with someone who doesnít doesnít clog the left lane. Headed now to get my windows tinted so nobody can see me shooting heroin on my commute.

But I did remove that bullshit tapatalk signature.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:29 AM   #93 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 41059
Send a message via Yahoo to Bunk
Come up to seattle and watch people do 45 in a 60, cause the road is barely wet. Pathetic.
Bunk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2019, 11:25 AM   #94 (permalink)

Member # 40266
Quote:

projection is the greatest form of flattery

[/COLOR]
Old 10-17-2019, 11:37 AM   #95 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk View Post
Come up to seattle and watch people do 45 in a 60, cause the road is barely wet. Pathetic.
with their flashers on.

shit makes me want to punch babies.
Old 10-17-2019, 01:09 PM   #96 (permalink)

Member # 775873
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
I am not a sociopath
That wasn't a diagnosis , just a possible outcome.
FJC11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2019, 01:42 PM   #97 (permalink)

Member # 40450
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHV Wildcat View Post

You want frustration? Try dealing with a semi-rural 4-way stop in this state. People will get into a freaking politeness standoff where no one will take their turn and freaking go. It creates bad habits--I now tend to pull up to a 4-way stop, stop, and then just go while the other 3 are happily waving each other on.
I live in MD but work in PA twice a week. Marylanders tend to try to run each other out of a 4 way intersection. If the dude to your right or left was there a split second before you, he's havin' it, and thats just the way it is.

Pennsylvanians on the other hand, get into the politeness fight like mentioned above. Today I pulled up to a 4 way intersection in the middle of town. The lady driver to my left had been sitting there when both myself and the guy coming the opposite direction of me pulled up. He waved her through and she started waving him through. She looks over at me, and I give her the "get the fawk on with it!!!" wave through the intersection. She then proceeds to drive through the intersection with both of her hands in the air and shaking her head laughing.
MDMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2019, 02:25 PM   #98 (permalink)
Get Off My Lawn

Member # 77386
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2big bronco View Post
I hate it when you go to get on the freeway, get right up to the 70mph speed limit, and try to merge only to encounter some dumbass in his old pos that thinks it's cool to "cruise" at 63 in a 70.
Although it might seem that the world revolves around you and your sense of entitlement, there is a pretty logical explanation to this.

From 1974 to 1995 Emergency Highway Energy Conservation Act prohibited speed limits higher than 55 miles per hour. Many imported vehicles were sold with ratios that made use of higher speed limits in foreign markets. Many domestic cars weren't so lucky.

My 92 Ranger for instance was designed to turn 2,000rpm at 55mph. I'm running right at 2500 RPM @65 and close to 3k RPM if I keep up with the flow of traffic. As you can imagine, my fuel milage, comfort of mind and general enthusiasm behind the wheel leads me to a slower pace more often than not. Would I enjoy a better gear ratio that lends itself to higher cruising speeds? Sure. But it's not a priority with my limited time spent on the interstate.

Sorry, not sorry.
Action Fab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2019, 03:24 PM   #99 (permalink)

Member # 152210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Fab View Post
Although it might seem that the world revolves around you and your sense of entitlement, there is a pretty logical explanation to this.

From 1974 to 1995 Emergency Highway Energy Conservation Act prohibited speed limits higher than 55 miles per hour. Many imported vehicles were sold with ratios that made use of higher speed limits in foreign markets. Many domestic cars weren't so lucky.

My 92 Ranger for instance was designed to turn 2,000rpm at 55mph. I'm running right at 2500 RPM @65 and close to 3k RPM if I keep up with the flow of traffic. As you can imagine, my fuel milage, comfort of mind and general enthusiasm behind the wheel leads me to a slower pace more often than not. Would I enjoy a better gear ratio that lends itself to higher cruising speeds? Sure. But it's not a priority with my limited time spent on the interstate.

Sorry, not sorry.
we were still pulling the train on your granny back in 74... so, yeah we remember it. Nobody gives a shit why you are doggin' it, just pick it up and get the fuck out of the way....
Old 10-17-2019, 06:20 PM   #100 (permalink)

Member # 153567
the worst ones around here are the truck drives hauling shipping containers. There is a lane restriction on 26 before you get in town, but once you clear that, its like they have to ride 10 mph under the limit in every lane, side by side. The worst is on 526 heading towards the port, they will go side by side, three wide, up the bridges running 10 mph under the limit, by the time they crest the top of the bridge, their POS trucks are running around 45. One truck will be able to run 2 mph faster than the truck in the right lane, so they try to pass, 10 miles later, they are almost past the other truck. Most these trucks are old crappy day cab ex fleet trucks, see them broken down on the side of the road fairly regularity.
sparepartsdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in