Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum (/forum/)
-   General Chit-Chat (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/24-general-chit-chat/)
-   -   Are people in England and Europe finally tired of climate change ? (https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/2690438-people-england-europe-finally-tired-climate-change.html)

bigun 10-17-2019 10:23 AM

Are people in England and Europe finally tired of climate change ?
 
https://summit.news/2019/10/17/angry...roof-of-train/


Quote:

POLITICSAngry Londoners Drag Climate Change Protesters From Roof of Train
Middle class virtue signalers met with little enthusiasm from working class commuters.

Rebellion’ climate change protesters from the roof of a train this morning.

The incident happened at Canning Town Tube station, located in London’s poor east end – a particularly stupid venue for Extinction Rebellion activists to try to pull such a stunt.

One decidedly middle class looking protester climbed on top of the train but was pelted with objects before being dragged back down to the platform.

Almost immediately, another protester climbed on top of the train but was also pursued and dragged back down.

London Underground staff had to intervene to prevent the protesters getting a substantial beating.

Another video shows commuters arguing with one of the protesters before forcing her to admit she’s a hypocrite.

130 Comments
Angry Londoners furious at having their lives disrupted dragged ‘Extinction Rebellion’ climate change protesters from the roof of a train this morning.

The incident happened at Canning Town Tube station, located in London’s poor east end – a particularly stupid venue for Extinction Rebellion activists to try to pull such a stunt.

One decidedly middle class looking protester climbed on top of the train but was pelted with objects before being dragged back down to the platform.

Almost immediately, another protester climbed on top of the train but was also pursued and dragged back down.

London Underground staff had to intervene to prevent the protesters getting a substantial beating.

Another video shows commuters arguing with one of the protesters before forcing her to admit she’s a hypocrite.



The official Extinction Rebellion Twitter account later tried to compare their activists to Rosa Parks, despite the fact the footage shows white middle class activists being confronted by a mixed crowd which includes numerous black people.

As we document in the video below, the ‘Extinction Rebellion’ protest movement is one huge virtue signal centered around middle and upper middle class people lecturing working class people on how to live their lives.
https://summit.news/2019/10/16/dutch...-restrictions/

Quote:


Dutch Farmers Stage New Revolt Against Climate Change Restrictions
Sick of being lectured by middle class city dwellers “who have two plants on their balcony.”

Farmers in the Netherlands are staging a new revolt against restrictions on livestock related to climate change, with one telling the state broadcaster how he is sick of being lectured about nature by middle class city dwellers “who have two plants on their balcony.”

The demonstrations began earlier this month after the Dutch government announced that Dutch livestock farming should be slashed by up to 50% to meet commitments on reducing nitrogen emissions.

Farmers were irate after learning that the same restrictions would not apply to the aviation industry.

Demonstrators clogged up major roads and highways once again today, causing traffic jams across the entire country and leading to the Dutch army being called out.

thumping 10-17-2019 10:26 AM

I think the whole world is over this made up bullshit.

Que Harry....:flipoff2:

smurfblue40 10-17-2019 10:28 AM

Working folks tired of stupid shit

Can't wait to see it happen here

Norm 10-17-2019 10:45 AM

The problem with social media is not calling morons out on their bullshit. That looks to be ending in a big way across the globe.

Mikel 10-17-2019 10:48 AM

Remember the "yellow vest" riots in France last year? They started when the French government announced a new carbon tax.

Gas in France is already $8/ga.

Filthy McChevy 10-17-2019 10:48 AM

You don't need to say that again.

rockbuggy84 10-17-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumping (Post 44648352)
I think the whole world is over this made up bullshit.

Que Harry....:flipoff2:

Here’s a quick rundown of his post when he arrives.

“I don’t tell anyone how or what they believe, but it’s real and you’re a denier and need to believe the science”

“Show me proof that the science is inaccurate”

“I don’t believe all the sources that say the science is adjusted”

“Well you all have very valid points and the science does seem to be adjusted so that they get the answer they’re looking for”

“I never told you that you should believe it, simply that it’s my belief and you need to listen to the science”

Yes, circles. He talks in them. Just like the rest of the morons that believe this shit.

Provience 10-17-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikel (Post 44648388)
Remember the "yellow vest" riots in France last year? They started when the French government announced a new carbon tax.

Gas in France is already $8/ga.

are those done know? I thought they were still rioting/protesting in france (for the last 200 years :flipoff2: )

Mikel 10-17-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provience (Post 44648396)
are those done know? I thought they were still rioting/protesting in france (for the last 200 years :flipoff2: )

The riots haven't gone away entirely. That carbon tax? Gone :smokin:

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockbuggy84 (Post 44648394)
Here’s a quick rundown of his post when he arrives.

“I don’t tell anyone how or what they believe, but it’s real and you’re a denier and need to believe the science”

“Show me proof that the science is inaccurate”

“I don’t believe all the sources that say the science is adjusted”

“Well you all have very valid points and the science does seem to be adjusted so that they get the answer they’re looking for”

“I never told you that you should believe it, simply that it’s my belief and you need to listen to the science”

Yes, circles. He talks in them. Just like the rest of the morons that believe this shit.

Here I am! Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I'm glad I have been able to give everyone something to do everytime a climate change article is posted. Turns out I don't even need to post anymore, you guys quote me(albeit with a somewhat sarcastic slant that I'm not sure is very flattering) anyway.

Virtue signalling of any type is stupid, and I don't blame people who are sick of the shit. Probably one of the big reasons Trump got elected to the Whitehouse.

Just because some assholes appropriate the cause to make themselves look righteous doesn't mean it's not a worthy cause that doesn't have merit.

There really is a lot of science to back it up, and a lot of other scientists outside the field who have no skin in the game have read what's published and agree with it... Of course there are also plenty of experts in the actual field who also echo those sentiments, but they're all part of the climate change conspiracy, so we can't believe them.

You do you and keep on nodding your head to whatever strokes your confirmation bias, and I'll keep nodding my head to whatever strokes my confirmation bias and we'll see where it ends up. I'm sure if this whole save the planet thing is bullshit, it'll all work out your way in the end anyhow.

Provience 10-17-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikel (Post 44648406)
The riots haven't gone away entirely. That carbon tax? Gone :smokin:

well, good. :laughing:

bigun 10-17-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648456)
Here I am! Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I'm glad I have been able to give everyone something to do everytime a climate change article is posted. Turns out I don't even need to post anymore, you guys quote me(albeit with a somewhat sarcastic slant that I'm not sure is very flattering) anyway.

Virtue signalling of any type is stupid, and I don't blame people who are sick of the shit. Probably one of the big reasons Trump got elected to the Whitehouse.

Just because some assholes appropriate the cause to make themselves look righteous doesn't mean it's not a worthy cause that doesn't have merit.

There really is a lot of science to back it up, and a lot of other scientists outside the field who have no skin in the game have read what's published and agree with it... Of course there are also plenty of experts in the actual field who also echo those sentiments, but they're all part of the climate change conspiracy, so we can't believe them.

You do you and keep on nodding your head to whatever strokes your confirmation bias, and I'll keep nodding my head to whatever strokes my confirmation bias and we'll see where it ends up. I'm sure if this whole save the planet thing is bullshit, it'll all work out your way in the end anyhow.

YAWN!
Lemme guess you make money off of climate change.

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigun (Post 44648508)
YAWN!
Lemme guess you make money off of climate change.

I sure don't. Government worker. I have a job as long as there are laws.

Also, let me be clear since I know this is sort of the focus of the thread- I'm not in favor of any type of carbon tax.

rockbuggy84 10-17-2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648518)
Government worker.

Makes sense.

GTOffroader 10-17-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648456)
There really is a lot of science to back it up, and a lot of other scientists outside the field who have no skin in the game have read what's published and agree with it... Of course there are also plenty of experts in the actual field who also echo those sentiments, but they're all part of the climate change conspiracy, so we can't believe them.

This.


Disclaimer: I make money off people needing a place to poop so I have no skin in the game unless it keeps getting hotter and I keep sweating.

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockbuggy84 (Post 44648540)
Makes sense.

Hater's gonna hate. I like doing what I do because I feel like I'm helping out others. I get paid less than if I did the same job for the private sector.

Shadow man 10-17-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648456)

There really is a lot of science to back it up, and a lot of other scientists outside the field who have no skin in the game have read what's published and agree with it... Of course there are also plenty of experts in the actual field who also echo those sentiments, but they're all part of the climate change conspiracy, so we can't believe them.

You do you and keep on nodding your head to whatever strokes your confirmation bias, and I'll keep nodding my head to whatever strokes my confirmation bias and we'll see where it ends up. I'm sure if this whole save the planet thing is bullshit, it'll all work out your way in the end anyhow.


Believe what you want to believe. I know it's a religion to you Liberals, but as you Liberals like to preach, Keep your fucking religion to yourself! I'm sick of hearing about the now, "Climate Change" BULLSHIT! No fuck, it's Fall now. :rolleyes:
I want separation of YOUR Church and State. Keep it to yourself and quit trying to cram it down our throats as the message is old, tired and certainly worn out.

Something to think about...

Do you CH minions really believe we are going to Die Off? Do you really believe even with a 5 -10 degrees of weather temperature average "change" that will kill off Humans? Do you really believe a rising sea level will drown everyone?

Lets put some FACTS out there.

It isn't the STRONG that survives. That's a shitty , piss poor misconception. The FACT is, it's those that can ADAPT! That is the reality. Humans have left the confines on this bubble. Humans has been to the bottom of the sea. Humans have been to the highest mountains. Humans LIVE in the coldest part of the world. Humans live in the hottest parts also. Humans adapt!

So yes, humans WILL survive no matter the weather or enviroment. THAT IS A PROVEN FACT. You people are just too comfortable.

So keep your god damn climate change BULLSHIT to yourself and I won't bitch at you CH Minions. :mad3:

Deal?

Technohead 10-17-2019 12:20 PM

Europe is not nearly as united behind the current crop of socialist/globalist leaders as the media would have you believe. There are trump juniors popping up everywhere over there.

D-RAT 10-17-2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648560)
Hater's gonna hate. I like doing what I do because I feel like I'm helping out others. I get paid less than if I did the same job for the private sector.

Then again, the private sector can fire you when you suck at your job....so you got that going for you.

bigun 10-17-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648560)
Hater's gonna hate. I like doing what I do because I feel like I'm helping out others. I get paid less than if I did the same job for the private sector.

You are so altruistic

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow man (Post 44648568)
Believe what you want to believe. I know it's a religion to you Liberals, but as you Liberals like to preach, Keep your fucking religion to yourself! I'm sick of hearing about the now, "Climate Change" BULLSHIT! No fuck, it's Fall now. :rolleyes:
I want separation of YOUR Church and State. Keep it to yourself and quit trying to cram it down our throats as the message is old, tired and certainly worn out.

Something to think about...

Do you CH minions really believe we are going to Die Off? Do you really believe even with a 5 -10 degrees of weather temperature average "change" that will kill off Humans? Do you really believe a rising sea level will drown everyone?

Lets put some FACTS out there.

It isn't the STRONG that survives. That's a shitty , piss poor misconception. The FACT is, it's those that can ADAPT! That is the reality. Humans have left the confines on this bubble. Humans has been to the bottom of the sea. Humans have been to the highest mountains. Humans LIVE in the coldest part of the world. Humans live in the hottest parts also. Humans adapt!

So yes, humans WILL survive no matter the weather or enviroment. THAT IS A PROVEN FACT. You people are just too comfortable.

So keep your god damn climate change BULLSHIT to yourself and I won't bitch at you CH Minions. :mad3:

Deal?

All you're doing in this post is arguing with yourself. I have never made a claim that humans were going to die off, or that a rising sea level will drown everyone. The only bullshit that needs to be kept to itself is your strawman argument.

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigun (Post 44648592)
You are so altruistic

I'm not, just sick of people talking shit about government workers as though our country could actually function without them.

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-RAT (Post 44648590)
Then again, the private sector can fire you when you suck at your job....so you got that going for you.

My job classification isn't protected. I can be fired at any time with no union involvement.

Shadow man 10-17-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648598)
All you're doing in this post is arguing with yourself. I have never made a claim that humans were going to die off, or that a rising sea level will drown everyone. The only bullshit that needs to be kept to itself is your strawman argument.

Uh, your leaders that YOU support say that everyday! That is a fact.
So basically, you are saying no deal? I don't mind breaking it off in your ass. :D

wheelerfreak 10-17-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648456)
Here I am! Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I'm glad I have been able to give everyone something to do everytime a climate change article is posted. Turns out I don't even need to post anymore, you guys quote me(albeit with a somewhat sarcastic slant that I'm not sure is very flattering) anyway.

Virtue signalling of any type is stupid, and I don't blame people who are sick of the shit. Probably one of the big reasons Trump got elected to the Whitehouse.

Just because some assholes appropriate the cause to make themselves look righteous doesn't mean it's not a worthy cause that doesn't have merit.

There really is a lot of science to back it up, and a lot of other scientists outside the field who have no skin in the game have read what's published and agree with it... Of course there are also plenty of experts in the actual field who also echo those sentiments, but they're all part of the climate change conspiracy, so we can't believe them.

You do you and keep on nodding your head to whatever strokes your confirmation bias, and I'll keep nodding my head to whatever strokes my confirmation bias and we'll see where it ends up. I'm sure if this whole save the planet thing is bullshit, it'll all work out your way in the end anyhow.

So Rockbuggy was spot on in his synopsis then.

Technohead 10-17-2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648456)
. . . I'm sure if this whole save the planet thing is bullshit, it'll all work out your way in the end anyhow.

It is bullshit. At some point the Sun will consume the Earth in a cloud of plasma . . . and then its going to get really fawking cold. Guaranteed.

Until then, all this "save the planet" bullshit is about dictating to other people how they should live their lives.

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow man (Post 44648614)
Uh, your leaders that YOU support say that everyday! That is a fact.

Because you know what leaders I support :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow man (Post 44648614)
So basically, you are saying no deal? I don't mind breaking it off in your ass. :D

I don't even know what this sentence is supposed to mean, but I'm pretty sure I don't want you thinking about my ass. :flipoff2:

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelerfreak (Post 44648616)
So Rockbuggy was spot on in his synopsis then.

If you only read the first line of every post, then sure.

Shadow man 10-17-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648598)
All you're doing in this post is arguing with yourself. I have never made a claim that humans were going to die off, or that a rising sea level will drown everyone. The only bullshit that needs to be kept to itself is your strawman argument.

Uh, YOU brought up climate change, I only responded after you did. Or did you forget already that you posted the BS? Damn you're a dumb fuck, you did it to yourself. Best to let everyone think you're stupid. :flipoff2:

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow man (Post 44648652)
Uh, YOU brought up climate change, I only responded after you did. Or did you forget already that you posted the BS? Damn you're a dumb fuck, you did it to yourself. Best to let everyone think you're stupid. :flipoff2:

Of course I brought up climate change dude, that's what this thread is about. What I didn't do was claim everyone was going to die or drown. You made that up on your own and then argued against it.

If you don't want to hear people talking about climate change, then maybe go read a thread that doesn't have the words "Climate Change" in it?

I really like the part where you proclaim I'm a dumb fuck though. That really adds to the discussion.

nahmus 10-17-2019 01:43 PM

Well you know greta did say that they needed to "break the rules" to get their point across!

thumping 10-17-2019 01:49 PM

Like a moth to a flame....:laughing:

Johann 10-17-2019 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm (Post 44648380)
The problem with social media is not calling morons out on their bullshit. That looks to be ending in a big way across the globe.

But then they get Doxed and shunned by leftist idiots who have turned climate change into a Religion that cannot be questioned.

At some point the Boy who cried wolf gets a crossbow quarrel in his neck...

https://i.imgur.com/Meh0cAv.jpg

Beat95YJ 10-17-2019 02:09 PM

Meh. Climate change is real. Don’t believe me? Go to Utah and realiez it was once completely underwater. What happened? A millennia of climate change. The climate has been changing and will continue to change. But I don’t believe in is man-made climate apocalypse. According to NASA the leading causes of temperature deviation is variation in the earths path around the sun.

In a nutshell climate change is real and people can’t do dick about it. Also we’re not killing the earth the earth will be fine after we leave like the dinosaurs.

CrustyJeep 10-17-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648628)
I'm pretty sure I don't want you thinking about my ass. :flipoff2:

Quit telling people what to think! :laughing:

nahmus 10-17-2019 02:13 PM

you can't make any money blaming climate change on the sun.

gladman 10-17-2019 03:21 PM

climate change, elijah cummings, trump was mean, russia is bad, we are doing stupit shit somewhere....

hey we haven't had a school shooting in like a month... lets have a fuckin beer!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::be er::beer::beer::beer:


climate change... vaping blah blah blah....

hossmaster 10-17-2019 03:28 PM

I always thought George Carlin said it best

" I'm getting tired of that shit. Tired of that shit. I'm tired of fucking Earth Day, I'm tired of these self-righteous environmentalists, these white, bourgeois liberals who think the only thing wrong with this country is there aren't enough bicycle paths. People trying to make the world safe for their Volvos. Besides, environmentalists don't give a shit about the planet. They don't care about the planet. Not in the abstract they don't. Not in the abstract they don't. You know what they're interested in? A clean place to live. Their own habitat. They're worried that some day in the future, they might be personally inconvenienced. Narrow, unenlightened self-interest doesn't impress me. Besides, there is nothing wrong with the planet. Nothing wrong with the planet. The planet is fine. The PEOPLE are fucked."

FJC11 10-17-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beat95YJ (Post 44648778)
Meh. Climate change is real. Don’t believe me? Go to Utah and realiez it was once completely underwater. What happened? A millennia of climate change. The climate has been changing and will continue to change. But I don’t believe in is man-made climate apocalypse. According to NASA the leading causes of temperature deviation is variation in the earths path around the sun.

In a nutshell climate change is real and people can’t do dick about it. Also we’re not killing the earth the earth will be fine after we leave like the dinosaurs.

^ this

3Cs 10-17-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648560)
Hater's gonna hate. I like doing what I do because I feel like I'm helping out others. I get paid less than if I did the same job for the private sector.

Most .gov workers I've seen couldn't get, let alone, KEEP a private sector job. :laughing:

Harry Johnson 10-17-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Cs (Post 44649040)
Most .gov workers I've seen couldn't get, let alone, KEEP a private sector job. :laughing:

I worked as a private IT contractor for a long time before switching to my current job. The hardest interview I had ever had was with my current boss. I walked out of there thinking there's no way I got the job. We're still pretty fast-paced for a public sector shop. Our teams on both infrastructure and software development side of the house are pretty badass. No one slacks and everyone is good at what they do. When we implement new technology or improve on an existing project, we make life easier for the average member of the public who has to use our services, and it's super rewarding to see people's lives actually get easier as a result.

So yeah, I get less money, but I also get all of what I said above, a stupid short commute to work, and as an extra bonus, I don't have to work in silicon valley any more where everyone eats, sleeps, and breathes work 24/7 with no account for family or personal time.

wheelerfreak 10-17-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beat95YJ (Post 44648778)
Meh. Climate change is real. Don’t believe me? Go to Utah and realiez it was once completely underwater. What happened? A millennia of climate change.

Isn't that more to do with plate tectonics than climate change? Not that Idon't agree with your sentiment though.

Elwenil 10-17-2019 05:59 PM

Burn Styrofoam and tires, especially on earth day. It drives the green monkeys nuts. :flipoff2:

rugby 10-17-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648604)
I'm not, just sick of people talking shit about government workers as though our country could actually function without them.

There is really only 10-15% in the gov that are need. Every other job would be just fine in the private sector.

billdacat 10-17-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beat95YJ (Post 44648778)
Meh. Climate change is real. Don’t believe me? Go to Utah and realiez it was once completely underwater. What happened? A millennia of climate change. The climate has been changing and will continue to change. But I don’t believe in is man-made climate apocalypse. According to NASA the leading causes of temperature deviation is variation in the earths path around the sun.

In a nutshell climate change is real and people can’t do dick about it. Also we’re not killing the earth the earth will be fine after we leave like the dinosaurs.

Dinosaur farts!:smokin:

pvkj454 10-17-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technohead (Post 44648572)
Europe is not nearly as united behind the current crop of socialist/globalist leaders as the media would have you believe. There are trump juniors popping up everywhere over there.

I have made three trips over there in the last year. I was surprised at how many of the working class people that told me that they are sick of the liberal government BS. Several of them told me that they wish they had someone like Trump. A taxi driver in Dublin told me that he pays over a 50% income tax.

pvkj454 10-17-2019 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beat95YJ (Post 44648778)
Meh. Climate change is real. Don’t believe me? Go to Utah and realiez it was once completely underwater. What happened? A millennia of climate change. The climate has been changing and will continue to change. But I don’t believe in is man-made climate apocalypse.

That is what I have told a few of the global warming believers that I know. They were preaching the coming ice age BS when I was a kid.

bobbywalter 10-17-2019 11:33 PM

I club seals.

ev13wt 10-18-2019 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technohead (Post 44648572)
Europe is not nearly as united behind the current crop of socialist/globalist leaders as the media would have you believe. There are trump juniors popping up everywhere over there.

Yes. Led and enabled by Trumpy Cat. Perfect psychological warfare is what you can observe here.

It's a 12% idiot Nazis (Trumps camp) vs. the rest over here in Germany. No chance for the right, realistically.

France is quite a bit worse. But then again,. it's a shithole anyhow. France and UK, they have the biggest problems with niquas and shit as well.
UK has retarded people that forget history and young women that "freely" demand the niqab. UK keeps them as dumb as the USA does.

France banned the Niqabs because they are Nazis.
In Naziland only the lowest level immigrants will be wearing it. Educated women choose not to (typically)

Stuckntx 10-18-2019 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648604)
I'm not, just sick of people talking shit about government workers as though our country could actually function without them.

The cou try would function just fine with 75% less govt workers. There are 3 slackers for every hard wormer.

ev13wt 10-18-2019 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbywalter (Post 44649500)
I club seals.


There is a German song that love you.
"Seal clubber, yes dat ist ein Job!"

mrblaine 10-18-2019 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Johnson (Post 44648604)
I'm not, just sick of people talking shit about government workers as though our country could actually function without them.

I don't believe we could function without them. I strongly believe if they performed at levels typically associated with anyone in the private sector earning a similar wage, we could certainly function with far fewer of them. Especially if they worked under fear of termination for sloth, waste, and inefficiency.

Technohead 10-18-2019 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ev13wt (Post 44649538)
Yes. Led and enabled by Trumpy Cat. Perfect psychological warfare is what you can observe here.

It's a 12% idiot Nazis (Trumps camp) vs. the rest over here in Germany. No chance for the right, realistically.

France is quite a bit worse. But then again,. it's a shithole anyhow. France and UK, they have the biggest problems with niquas and shit as well.
UK has retarded people that forget history and young women that "freely" demand the niqab. UK keeps them as dumb as the USA does.

France banned the Niqabs because they are Nazis.
In Naziland only the lowest level immigrants will be wearing it. Educated women choose not to (typically)

Are you a bigot with a crack pipe? What the fawk are you talking about?

Link below is a (very left wing biased) article that describes the phenomenon I referred to. According to the author the extreme left wing intelligentsia running Europe are "centrists" and the conservative movement is "far right" when in reality Europe's current crop of leaders are radical left wingers and its the conservative movement that is in the center.

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/e...ph-europe-2019

YotaAtieToo 10-18-2019 08:40 AM

"we need to stop global warming caused by pollution"

"let's stop freeway traffic and make 100s of cars idle"

"let's stop a public transportation train, that is probably one of the most efficient ways to travel"

Makes so much sense.

Beat95YJ 10-19-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelerfreak (Post 44649104)
Isn't that more to do with plate tectonics than climate change? Not that Idon't agree with your sentiment though.

I’m no expert but I’d guess both?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-...sil-fuels.html


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.