Hillary's email report from State Dept - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2019, 01:34 PM   #26 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Doesn't matter, ground up or top down you'll never get it perfect. Too many people are for themselves and not for the good of all. It's a mindset we as Americans have come to adopt. Nobody wants to sacrifice their piece of the pie to make the whole better. Even you, even me, everyone is lame on this subject. I mean fuck, look at all the assholes on the highways. Can't even find it inside themselves to give people enough space to get on the e way. You really think if they had a hand in government they would all the sudden change? Fuckin joke get over it
I did my time on a city council. Shit takes a long time to learn how to do right and lawfully. We did everything in our power to do right by there municipality, but still to this day i have to have safety measures in place because there's that one guy that didn't like how we did things. Blames us for his recklessness, and even threatened justice on us, whether in a court of law or not. I have taught my wife and children the value of situational awareness... just hoping they don't need to use the things i taught them about self defense.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #27 (permalink)
Get Off My Lawn

Member # 77386
I agree, the solution starts with changing ourselves and our mentality.

Last edited by Action Fab; 10-19-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Action Fab is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 09:32 PM   #28 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 9152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Fab View Post
I agree, the solution starts with changing ourselves and our mentality.
You’re getting warm.
78bronco460 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 11:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 9152
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingfire View Post
Doesn't matter, ground up or top down you'll never get it perfect. Too many people are for themselves and not for the good of all. It's a mindset we as Americans have come to adopt. Nobody wants to sacrifice their piece of the pie to make the whole better. Even you, even me, everyone is lame on this subject. I mean fuck, look at all the assholes on the highways. Can't even find it inside themselves to give people enough space to get on the e way. You really think if they had a hand in government they would all the sudden change? Fuckin joke get over it
I did my time on a city council. Shit takes a long time to learn how to do right and lawfully. We did everything in our power to do right by there municipality, but still to this day i have to have safety measures in place because there's that one guy that didn't like how we did things. Blames us for his recklessness, and even threatened justice on us, whether in a court of law or not. I have taught my wife and children the value of situational awareness... just hoping they don't need to use the things i taught them about self defense.
^ this x eleventy big ones.

A simple example is Jury Duty. The operative word is “Duty”. The citizen shirks it and nobody thinks twice. This is what they are teaching their children. The “Go ME and fuck YOU” mentality coupled with “Someone else will do it” is big city think that fucks us all.
78bronco460 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2019, 03:07 AM   #30 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78bronco460 View Post
^ this x eleventy big ones.

A simple example is Jury Duty. The operative word is “Duty”. The citizen shirks it and nobody thinks twice. This is what they are teaching their children. The “Go ME and fuck YOU” mentality coupled with “Someone else will do it” is big city think that fucks us all.
Big city think where they are wanting to be so close together in their homestead, but so incredibly far apart in their mentality... yet they think exactly the same. Thinking they are one of a kind... mother fuckers, we're all exactly the fucking same.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:16 AM   #31 (permalink)

Member # 159257
Quote:

What is the ramification on the people given the fallout this has the potential to creat?
criminals go to jail and elites find a new way to scheme.
Is it worthwhile to seek justice at the expense of destabilizing the entire nation? yes. Corrupt politicians shouldn’t be allowed to run the nation and the nation be considered stable.

Is there a better option, given the seemingly endless number of guilty participants? no.

I don't have answers, but these questions have lingering concerns in my mind.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:00 PM   #32 (permalink)

Member # 16626
She should be turned into natures manure.

Our past leaders had it right:

Extract from Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith-

Paris Nov. 13. 1787.

the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.
muttly is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2019, 06:04 PM   #33 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
Is it worthwhile to seek justice at the expense of destabilizing the entire nation?
is that not the founding tenant of this country?

we went to war with the worlds largest super power because it was treating us unjustly.
we gave no fucks if the world was plunged into chaos to do it.

Last edited by 87manche; 10-22-2019 at 06:05 PM.
87manche is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2019, 06:06 PM   #34 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingfire View Post
this is correct, which is why the only solution to government is to make sure it's not large and powerful enough to be used by corrupt people.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:57 PM   #35 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87manche View Post
this is correct, which is why the only solution to government is to make sure it's not large and powerful enough to be used by corrupt people.
Too late. Too many people can't think for themselves. Too many are brainwashed into believing they NEED the governmental hand to be kept safe. If we clean the slate how do we determine that the next group won't take more advantage than this group? I once thought that maybe mandatory lottery would pick ther next litter... won't work. Too many variables in the human psyche. Too much mental illness to leave it up to chance... if given the authority, do you believe you could do better by the people? I doubt it, i doubt any of us can. I can lead the revolution, can you follow my orders to the T and believe wholeheartedly that im doing right? That im not doing what's in my best interest? That the whole thing wasn't a rouse to get myself into power? These are the questions that would be in the back of our minds during a revolution. These are the things that are wrong with our governmental leaders as of right now. Please tell me how to choose new leaders that will have the best interest of the whole nation in the forefront, and not be great liars like the current set of sand baggers???
I can talk you into believing that im all for helping, that im about saving us from our own demise... but i can also lie like a mother fucker, and so can't the rest of you. Now I R sad
Old 10-22-2019, 07:12 PM   #36 (permalink)

Member # 86724
you're right.

which is why the rest of us should never allow government to have enough power over us to rule our lives.

sadly the previous generations sold us out on that for their own self interest, and here we are, limping along a system we all despise, because we think we can't do any beter.

personally I'm just here for the fucking anarchy. I don't give a fuck what happens after, because it will take more than my lifetime to get to the point of over reach that it has gotten to this day.

which is why the people that founded this government expected a revolution every once in a while, as tearing it down occasionally was the only way to ensure that it never grew too large.

like tilling your garden under at the end of the season so you didn't have weeds in it come spring.

edit:
also, paragraphs mother fucker

Last edited by 87manche; 10-22-2019 at 07:13 PM.
87manche is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2019, 07:52 PM   #37 (permalink)
finally fuckin in

Member # 232666
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87manche View Post
you're right.

which is why the rest of us should never allow government to have enough power over us to rule our lives.

sadly the previous generations sold us out on that for their own self interest, and here we are, limping along a system we all despise, because we think we can't do any beter.

personally I'm just here for the fucking anarchy. I don't give a fuck what happens after, because it will take more than my lifetime to get to the point of over reach that it has gotten to this day.

which is why the people that founded this government expected a revolution every once in a while, as tearing it down occasionally was the only way to ensure that it never grew too large.

like tilling your garden under at the end of the season so you didn't have weeds in it come spring.

edit:
also, paragraphs mother fucker
Paragraphs are way overrated when im speaking from the heart

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in