This could be the beginning of civil war... - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2019, 11:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 69633
Location: I live in my body: On the land near Paradise Township, Jefferson State, not by choice.
This could be the beginning of civil war...

federal agents are now using redflag to forcibly confiscate in open denial of due process, and the bill of rights.

The rubicon has been crossed, not the Rubicon trail!!!

https://www.king5.com/mobile/article...6-78f877977340

Last edited by ParadiseAutoElectric; 10-19-2019 at 11:55 AM.
ParadiseAutoElectric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 11:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 130270
Nothing will come of that, no civil war is ever going to happen in this day of advanced technology. And, even if it started, whoever is involved would be labeled terrorists, or right wing extremists and taken down immediately along with media black out. It is simple, we are long passed the point of return.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 49595
Wasn't there a movie about this kinda thing? Oh yeah. Minority Report. Charging people for chrimes they haven't yet committed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you to the companies that have helped me out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RSWORDS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 12:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 41059
Send a message via Yahoo to Bunk
Hardly the start of a civil war since they demonized him right off the bat.
Bunk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 12:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 29037
Repost

https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gene...oogey-man.html
Old 10-19-2019, 12:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 1956
Precog!
Funny is, I'm sure he would have no clue how to get firearms other than at a gun shop. I'm positive that stopped him.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseAutoElectric View Post
federal agents are now using redflag to forcibly confiscate in open denial of due process, and the bill of rights.

The rubicon has been crossed, not the Rubicon trail!!!

https://www.king5.com/mobile/article...6-78f877977340
You are incased in a solid block of aluminum. You're way past the tinfoil stage if you seriously think this will start a civil war.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Salesmen and women. God sells to the ignorant.
SanDiegoCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 01:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 57128
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSWORDS View Post
Wasn't there a movie about this kinda thing? Oh yeah. Minority Report. Charging people for chrimes they haven't yet committed.
Every charge for any sort of contraband has fit that bill since the beginning of time. Nothing new.
Yota Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 01:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Get Off My Lawn

Member # 77386
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
You are incased in a solid block of aluminum. You're way past the tinfoil stage if you seriously think this will start a civil war.
He's lived through a pretty stressful and tragic situation recently. It is no wonder he's thinking in extremes.
Action Fab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 04:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 198851
People get their civil rights violated every day and the police sieze property without due process and no one gives a shit..But this is posted here because it's about guns. If this guy is really a Neo Nazi who believes in their philosophy, he's a piece of shit...but still deserves due process....
ADChevy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 04:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 775873
Civil War ? are you high ?
FJC11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 6359
Reparations aren't enough, we have to free the
Old 10-19-2019, 06:10 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 69633
Location: I live in my body: On the land near Paradise Township, Jefferson State, not by choice.
And you are in a tank of solid shit, sink or swim mutter fuggar.

Quote:
Old 10-19-2019, 06:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseAutoElectric View Post
And you are in a tank of solid shit, sink or swim mutter fuggar.
Sorry, not buying into your fantasies. ADChevy4x4 hit it on the head.
One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.

Quote:
Old 10-19-2019, 06:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Non-Lemming

Member # 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADChevy4x4 View Post
People get their civil rights violated every day and the police sieze property without due process and no one gives a shit..But this is posted here because it's about guns. If this guy is really a Neo Nazi who believes in their philosophy, he's a piece of shit...but still deserves due process....
I did read in the article that a judge did issue the order. Not just someone bitching and going off and seizing the weapons. He does have a date in court coming up to contest this.

BTW, his group follows the philosophy of Hitler and Charles Manson. They want to start a race war.

Quote:
Old 10-19-2019, 06:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Member # 138976
Quote:
i agree, which is what is interesting about it. What do you do with extreme whackjobs

they exist on all ends of the spectrum, hell many are even in elected positions

freedom of choice is what you have, freedom from choice is what you want

keep your head down, go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums
Provience is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 08:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
I did read in the article that a judge did issue the order. Not just someone bitching and going off and seizing the weapons. He does have a date in court coming up to contest this.

BTW, his group follows the philosophy of Hitler and Charles Manson. They want to start a race war.
Perhaps, but did they break any laws? Did they act out their racism on people of color or just jerk off on themselves?
Old 10-20-2019, 06:57 AM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 198851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provience View Post
i agree, which is what is interesting about it. What do you do with extreme whackjobs

they exist on all ends of the spectrum, hell many are even in elected positions
Extreme wack jobs need to be checked out..If the person has commited no crimes and there's no documented proof of immediate danger because he made threats, then let him be I suppose..
Most here support the right to have as many guns of any type with zero regulation..So what do you do?
Old 10-20-2019, 07:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
DMG

Member # 8145
Quote:
Just like in this case, it is never ok to violate someoneís civil rights. Whataboutism isnít a legit rebuttal, hippie.
DMG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2019, 07:39 AM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 198851
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMG View Post
Just like in this case, it is never ok to violate someoneís civil rights. Whataboutism isnít a legit rebuttal, hippie.
I was never a hippie, I was an anarchist...
Old 10-20-2019, 07:51 AM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 226216

Quote:
I did read in the article that a judge did issue the order. Not just someone bitching and going off and seizing the weapons...

Yes thats kinda how red flag laws work.
Thank you captain obvious. Itís not like John Q Neighbor can call the cops and the cops just show up and take you shit based on a complaint without a judge getting involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by thefishguy77; 10-20-2019 at 07:51 AM.
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2019, 07:58 AM   #22 (permalink)
Get Off My Lawn

Member # 77386
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
Yes thats kinda how red flag laws work.
Thank you captain obvious. Itís not like John Q Neighbor can call the cops and the cops just show up and take you shit based on a complaint without a judge getting involved.

Ehhh. I dunno.

Back around 2012 or 13 we were wheeling in Clayton Oklahoma. I stopped into the local tire joint and proceeded to get into an altercation with the owner. I guess his life was upside down with a divorce and bankruptcy looming. Myself and a friend ended up in a little fight with the guy in his parking lot which got the cops involved. They took that dudes guns after going inside with him to talk. Not positive what all was said, but the judge wasn't involved, just the Sheriff.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:06 AM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 226216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Fab View Post
Ehhh. I dunno.

Back around 2012 or 13 we were wheeling in Clayton Oklahoma. I stopped into the local tire joint and proceeded to get into an altercation with the owner. I guess his life was upside down with a divorce and bankruptcy looming. Myself and a friend ended up in a little fight with the guy in his parking lot which got the cops involved. They took that dudes guns after going inside with him to talk. Not positive what all was said, but the judge wasn't involved, just the Sheriff.

The red flag law, what they used in this situation that is being discussed, require a judges warrant to violate due process of law.
Try and keep up

Last edited by thefishguy77; 10-20-2019 at 08:07 AM.
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2019, 08:26 AM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 112738
I'm interested if this guy or his group ever made any threats to anyone. They are clearly racist, but claim they are only arming themselves to defend themselves in the race war, not start it.

The way the left throws around charges of racism these days, most of us here are as bad as this dude in their eyes. MAGA hat? Racist. Support ICE? Racist. Doubt man made global warming? Racist.

Although this guy is clearly a racist, I don't like the fact that his racism is the deciding factor here.
zlathim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2019, 08:38 AM   #25 (permalink)
Get Off My Lawn

Member # 77386
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlathim View Post
I'm interested if this guy or his group ever made any threats to anyone. They are clearly racist, but claim they are only arming themselves to defend themselves in the race war, not start it.

The way the left throws around charges of racism these days, most of us here are as bad as this dude in their eyes. MAGA hat? Racist. Support ICE? Racist. Doubt man made global warming? Racist.

Although this guy is clearly a racist, I don't like the fact that his racism is the deciding factor here.

It is well established that leftism prays on weak minds with radicalism.

Racism is a no different from identity politics. You're dehumanizing a group of people to achieve a certain degree of power. With racism, the idea is superiority of one faction over another based out of origin. This system worked well before our cities became desegregated cosmopolitan areas. Now the game has shifted. The new faction seeking power has set its sights on the group unwilling to blindly follow, by demonizing their character using a known identity that is wildly viewed as unlikable. The strategy is no different than the image they use to against their enemies. If the nazi's used the identity of the Jews to steal their wealth and restructure the country. The left hopes to use racism to steal the capitalists wealth to similarly restructure the country. An odd note, is the very interesting strategy of calling their enemies what they are to remove the ability for their enemies to label them as exactly that.

Last edited by Action Fab; 10-20-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in