And so, the 2020 liberal snowflakes with TDS are already lashing out attacking people - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2020, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
And so, the 2020 liberal snowflakes with TDS are already lashing out attacking people

This is going to be way worse then the 2016 snowflake meltdown fest.

This dipshit attacked a 15 yo kid

New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...n-polling-site

Name:  F4CEFB73-7EEA-434D-BF1C-DF2DB711D41C.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  18.7 KB
Old 02-13-2020, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 133544
Florida man who drove van into GOP voter tent said it was because he 'does not like' Trump
[
Crisbee1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2020, 04:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Unregistered User

Member # 224886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisbee1 View Post
Florida man who drove van into GOP voter tent said it was because he 'does not like' Trump
[
If that kid lost a leg that picture would be too perfect.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2020, 04:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 1956
If you think these Libiot Dem voters are bad now, just wait until after Trump is re-elected!
Old 02-13-2020, 05:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 29037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow man View Post
If you think these Libiot Dem voters are bad now, just wait until after Trump is re-elected!
Makes me happy I live out in the boonies
Old 02-13-2020, 05:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 9152
They both have the koolaid eyes. I am so looking forward to the insanity that will be Wednesday, November 4th.
78bronco460 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2020, 06:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wiseguy

Member # 867108
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow man View Post
If you think these Libiot Dem voters are bad now, just wait until after Trump is re-elected! <a href="https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0" alt="" title="" >:-)</a>
Makes me happy I live out in the boonies
No doubt.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
At least they aren't scared of everything like conservatives.
If it looks weird, - conservatives are grossed out much faster, Yale study finds. "Socially conservative thinkers, on the other hand, are more likely to turn away quickly from a gross image and stare longer at a faces expressing disgust, suggesting they may be more averse to pathogens and outgroups."

Liberals are more adept to "aha" type problem solving while the conservatives tended to take a more step-by-step approach

"People embrace political conservatism (at least in part) because it serves to reduce fear, anxiety, and uncertainty; to avoid change, disruption, and ambiguity; and to explain, order, and justify inequality among groups and individuals," it said."*

The exact opposite of what I as a "liberal" want to achieve. Break up ALL the current stuff, and build it up better. Dispose of groupthink and group act.

Research has also shown that self-identified conservative thinkers may be more hostile to what social scientists call "outgroups": people (or animals) that don't come from the places they do or think like them. That trait may be tied to the tendency to get disgusted more easily — if you're more likely to turn away from a foreign pathogen, you're probably also more likely to be averse to unfamiliar groups.

"Conservatives, in their tendencies toward closure, order, and stability should expend empathy toward smaller, more well-defined, and less permeable social circles," Psychologists Adam Waytz, Jesse Graham, and their colleagues wrote in the 2016 book "Social Psychology of Political Polarization."

"Liberals, in their tendencies toward openness, tolerance for ambiguity, and desire for change, should seek larger, less well-defined, and more permeable social circles," they said.

"New research on compassion is de-bunking the myth that liberal voters might inherently be more empathetic and kind-hearted people than conservatives. In fact, previous studies have shown that conservatives and liberals are equally generous with their money and their time, they just dole it out in different ways.

Some of Waytz's forthcoming research provides even more evidence that conservatives can be just as compassionate as liberals. His findings suggest that conservatives are simply more likely to extend that empathy only to their kin.
In an unpublished study, participants first indicated whether they considered themselves "very conservative" or "very liberal"on a scale from 1 to 7. Then they were asked to report how empathetic they felt towards different groups. Conservatives tended to agree with statements like "I often have tender, concerned feelings for my family members who are less fortunate than me."

The liberal study subjects more frequently reported feeling that same tenderness toward less fortunate people in general, beyond those in their own families."

So conservative don't care about Americans. There you have it - they care only for their families and small groups of like-minded people.

Sources:
https://www.businessinsider.com/libe...18-1?r=DE&IR=T
* https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...7-10?r=DE&IR=T

Last edited by ev13wt; 02-14-2020 at 01:59 AM.
ev13wt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2020, 03:14 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 125361
Quote:
Originally Posted by ev13wt View Post
bunch of bullshit
And yet the theory proposed by those liberal thinkers is proved 180 degrees wrong given the empirical evidence of liberals more likely to attack those that don’t believe like they do.

Antifa, BLM, and now these latest two idiots.

Conservatives do care about Americans. They don’t care as much about Germany though—or the rest of the liberal cesspools around the globe. Not sorry if that gets your panties in a bunch.

"A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"
U.P. Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2020, 04:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Jeep View Post
And yet the theory proposed by those liberal thinkers is proved 180 degrees wrong given the empirical evidence of liberals more likely to attack those that don’t believe like they do.

Antifa, BLM, and now these latest two idiots.

Conservatives do care about Americans. They don’t care as much about Germany though—or the rest of the liberal cesspools around the globe. Not sorry if that gets your panties in a bunch.
I will agree that the news is certainly showing more liberals getting dumb as fuck.
I will also agree that you can turn a liberal towards conservatism if you smack him in the face with a chair for no reason (you know, like reality IS)

You do know that Germany is a "freed" country and a testbed of sorts for America, right?

Last edited by ev13wt; 02-14-2020 at 04:09 AM.
ev13wt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2020, 05:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
I will agree that the news is certainly showing more liberals getting dumb as fuck.
I will also agree that you can turn a liberal towards conservatism if you smack him in the face with a chair for no reason (you know, like reality IS)

You do know that Germany is a "freed" country and a testbed of sorts for America, right?
I dunno, you lost me at when you stole money out of someone’s lost wallet.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
3Cs

Member # 45122
Quote:
At least they aren't scared of everything like conservatives.
If it looks weird, - conservatives are grossed out much faster, Yale study finds. "Socially conservative thinkers, on the other hand, are more likely to turn away quickly from a gross image and stare longer at a faces expressing disgust, suggesting they may be more averse to pathogens and outgroups."

Liberals are more adept to "aha" type problem solving while the conservatives tended to take a more step-by-step approach

"People embrace political conservatism (at least in part) because it serves to reduce fear, anxiety, and uncertainty; to avoid change, disruption, and ambiguity; and to explain, order, and justify inequality among groups and individuals," it said."*

The exact opposite of what I as a "liberal" want to achieve. Break up ALL the current stuff, and build it up better. Dispose of groupthink and group act.

Research has also shown that self-identified conservative thinkers may be more hostile to what social scientists call "outgroups": people (or animals) that don't come from the places they do or think like them. That trait may be tied to the tendency to get disgusted more easily — if you're more likely to turn away from a foreign pathogen, you're probably also more likely to be averse to unfamiliar groups.

"Conservatives, in their tendencies toward closure, order, and stability should expend empathy toward smaller, more well-defined, and less permeable social circles," Psychologists Adam Waytz, Jesse Graham, and their colleagues wrote in the 2016 book "Social Psychology of Political Polarization."

"Liberals, in their tendencies toward openness, tolerance for ambiguity, and desire for change, should seek larger, less well-defined, and more permeable social circles," they said.

"New research on compassion is de-bunking the myth that liberal voters might inherently be more empathetic and kind-hearted people than conservatives. In fact, previous studies have shown that conservatives and liberals are equally generous with their money and their time, they just dole it out in different ways.

Some of Waytz's forthcoming research provides even more evidence that conservatives can be just as compassionate as liberals. His findings suggest that conservatives are simply more likely to extend that empathy only to their kin.
In an unpublished study, participants first indicated whether they considered themselves "very conservative" or "very liberal"on a scale from 1 to 7. Then they were asked to report how empathetic they felt towards different groups. Conservatives tended to agree with statements like "I often have tender, concerned feelings for my family members who are less fortunate than me."

The liberal study subjects more frequently reported feeling that same tenderness toward less fortunate people in general, beyond those in their own families."

So conservative don't care about Americans. There you have it - they care only for their families and small groups of like-minded people.

Sources:
https://www.businessinsider.com/libe...18-1?r=DE&IR=T
* https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...7-10?r=DE&IR=T
Yale trolling. Sounds like a couple of Professors trying to deflect or stir shit up.It's the age old Liberals way of doing things, accusing others of things that they are guilty of. In the real world, conservatives tend to be more compassionate, giving to others and the greater good, and more open minded. Libs tend to be more of the "My way or "I'LL FUCKING KILL EVERYONE OF YOU!!!" types.
Libs tend to throw massive temper tantrums and get overly dramatic when things don't go there way. Just look at the recent Impeachment fiasco and the Kavanaugh show to see how foolish and to what extremes the left is willing to go.
3Cs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2020, 06:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
I dunno, you lost me at when you stole money out of someone’s lost wallet.
I never stole a single fucking cent from that kid. But spin it like you need it.
I gave it back even before the first post about it... Fuck you your high horse.
Old 02-14-2020, 06:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cs View Post
Yale trolling. Sounds like a couple of Professors trying to deflect or stir shit up.It's the age old Liberals way of doing things, accusing others of things that they are guilty of. In the real world, conservatives tend to be more compassionate, giving to others and the greater good, and more open minded. Libs tend to be more of the "My way or "I'LL FUCKING KILL EVERYONE OF YOU!!!" types.
Libs tend to throw massive temper tantrums and get overly dramatic when things don't go there way. Just look at the recent Impeachment fiasco and the Kavanaugh show to see how foolish and to what extremes the left is willing to go.
I never said the left is doing anything good or better. I am talking about ideas and ideology - not current groups of idiots.

I agree that their (US dems) current methods of communication are .... useless and non-constructive. Worse than any, lets say "vocal", conservatives.
Old 02-14-2020, 06:32 AM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 85483
Quote:
I never said the left is doing anything good or better. I am talking about ideas and ideology - not current groups of idiots.

I agree that their (US dems) current methods of communication are .... useless and non-constructive. Worse than any, lets say "vocal", conservatives.
Have you noticed libs only attack those that they think either can't or won't fight back?

I wear pro Trump stuff and have yet to have a libtard say a fucking word. Oh, they may give me the stink eye and stomp off in a huff when I laugh at them.

I'd love for one to knock or grab my hat.... Then we can see if they're still willing when they wake the fuck back up.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
Wiseguy

Member # 867108
Quote:
blather blather blather
Your trolling is pathetic.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Quote:
.... bunch of bullshit...
]

B'damn....My findings suggest those Yale Psychologists are full of biased shit.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:21 AM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 45202
Quote:
I never stole a single fucking cent from that kid. I simply borrowed his money without permission.
I gave his empty wallet back even before the first post about it... Fuck you your high horse.
Shut up you thieving piece of shit. Your trolling is weak as fuck.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba the Red View Post
I will never join your group of blind hate and groupthink. Sorry you have to live there... Try formulating an actual opinion or something, instead of lashing out in fear.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:24 AM   #20 (permalink)
Wiseguy

Member # 867108
Quote:
Quote:
I will never join your group of blind hate and groupthink. Sorry you have to live there... Try formulating an actual opinion or something, instead of lashing out in fear. <a href="https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0" alt="" title="flipoff2" >:-)</a>
And you should stop making assumptions about...well, everything.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:25 AM   #21 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbuggy84 View Post
Shut up you thieving piece of shit. Your trolling is weak as fuck.
And another one that won't stfu about how great conservatives are.

Guys, don't worry - the workday in my liberal, goose stepping utopia (Germany) is almost over - this means you can circle jerk the entire rest of the day about libs being "bad" - without my intervention.
I won't break your reach around, promise without crossed toes in shoes...

Does it feel good to "bash libs"? What is the purpose of a thread like this if it is only one sided?

For some of you guys, methinks those Yale guys have in ON LOCK.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:29 AM   #22 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 52443
Quote:
And you should stop making assumptions about...well, everything.
A thread showing 2 drug meth addicts that are basically toast already and call them "libs" with a motive. I lol. Sorry.

So your assumption is valid and true because "most" people on here support your bullshit?

Ok then buddy. I understand that that automatically disqualifies my viewpoints (which are btw floating. Call me wishy washy IDC. I can learn and update my belief system - it seems you cannot
Old 02-14-2020, 08:31 AM   #23 (permalink)
Wiseguy

Member # 867108
You truly love seeing your own text.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:35 AM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 45202
Quote:
And another one that won't stfu about how great conservatives are.

Guys, don't worry - the workday in my liberal, goose stepping utopia (Germany) is almost over - this means you can circle jerk the entire rest of the day about libs being "bad" - without my intervention.
I won't break your reach around, promise without crossed toes in shoes...

Does it feel good to "bash libs"? What is the purpose of a thread like this if it is only one sided?

For some of you guys, methinks those Yale guys have in ON LOCK.
Where did I say anything about “how great conservatives are”? I believe that there are great people across all party lines(except for socialist because they’re all dumb as fuck), there’s simply a few that do stupid shit and get the attention.

Take you for example, a hardcore socialist/liberal that is openly a piece of shit thief and looking for attention.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:39 AM   #25 (permalink)
Hophead

Member # 4829
Send a message via AIM to Joe_W
Quote:
I gave it back even before the first post about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Cs View Post
Yale trolling..
When is he not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddin
The vagina doubles as a neat little fanny pack.
Joe_W is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in