Fail - Page 2320 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2019, 07:54 AM   #57976 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigBoozer View Post

Ok thats funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thefishguy77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2019, 09:26 AM   #57977 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
Originally Posted by total newb View Post
Why you no float?

Float better now with this float?

Float in what? Rust soup perhaps?
we all float.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:57 PM   #57978 (permalink)
blatant asshole

Member # 464641
Not in the big lake they call getchagoomi

She never gives up her dead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by total newb; 10-10-2019 at 08:58 PM.
total newb is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 06:37 AM   #57979 (permalink)

Member # 559906
Quote:

When the skies of November turn gloomy.
eraser5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 06:54 AM   #57980 (permalink)

Member # 125361
Quote:

At least try to spell it correctly please.

Gitchigumi, or you can use Longfellow’s spelling: Gitchie Gumee.

Your spelling hurts my brain!

"A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"
U.P. Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 07:06 AM   #57981 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 5587
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Jeep View Post

Aw Hell, Nobody who doesn't live near there is going to be able to spell that Lakes name.
Much less spell it....
Crazy Indiginous Names!

Try pronouncing "Mexia" Texas. (Muh- Hay- AH)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeehaaaaaaaa
src="
border="0" alt="" title="flipoff2" class="inlineimg" />
SSSRodeo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 07:47 AM   #57982 (permalink)

Member # 75858
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Jeep View Post

We just abbreviate it as GG.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:25 AM   #57983 (permalink)
BRD

Member # 74465
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSRodeo View Post
Aw Hell, Nobody who doesn't live near there is going to be able to spell that Lakes name.
Much less spell it....
Crazy Indiginous Names!

Try "Hueneme"
BRD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 09:48 AM   #57984 (permalink)

Member # 86724
fucking amazon.

I ordered two bearings on the 5th, they still haven't shipped.
in stock, fulfilled by amazon, prime.
Current delivery date is estimated as the 23rd.

I ordered the exact same bearings from the exact same link (clicked on it from my order) this morning.
guaranteed delivery sunday.

Amazon won't cancel the prior order. "advanced stages of shipping"
well theyve been in that stage since wednesday, when I asked them where the fuck my bearings were that should have been delivered tuesday.

amazon prime is becoming a big fail these days. Nothing guaranteed. "It will use two day shipping" Well what good does that do me when it takes a week to leave the warehouse?
I'm not renewing when it's up.
I can get everything I order on amazon cheaper elsewhere, the only reason to order from them was shit getting in my hands in two days reliably, but that's a problem these days.
Old 10-11-2019, 10:01 AM   #57985 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 5587
I hear you.
Home Depot is just as bad.
I ordered 4 pieces that I needed to mount the outside unit on my mini split AC/ heat pump.
Ordered them all on the same order.
2 weeks ago! The order said 48 to 72 hours.
The delivery trucks have been coming in every day this week.
USPS with one item deliverd Monday, UPS with another on Tuesday, Fed Ex another piece yesterday. And the forth and largest today on UPS again today.

Hell, I ordered them 2 weeks ago so I could have the AC/ Heat system working before the cold snap hit us last night.
95 degrees here yesterday, 42 this morning.
headed for 30 in a day or 2.

And wouldn't you know it. The parts came in in reverse order from what I could have put together and prepped for the next piece.

Yeehaaaaaaaa
src="
border="0" alt="" title="flipoff2" class="inlineimg" />
SSSRodeo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 10:07 AM   #57986 (permalink)

Member # 86724
Quote:
I hear you.
Home Depot is just as bad.
I ordered 4 pieces that I needed to mount the outside unit on my mini split AC/ heat pump.
Ordered them all on the same order.
2 weeks ago! The order said 48 to 72 hours.
The delivery trucks have been coming in every day this week.
USPS with one item deliverd Monday, UPS with another on Tuesday, Fed Ex another piece yesterday. And the forth and largest today on UPS again today.

Hell, I ordered them 2 weeks ago so I could have the AC/ Heat system working before the cold snap hit us last night.
95 degrees here yesterday, 42 this morning.
headed for 30 in a day or 2.

And wouldn't you know it. The parts came in in reverse order from what I could have put together and prepped for the next piece.
yeah, these were for the pumps in a zero turn.

so since it's taken forever I had to mount the belly mower back on the tractor, cause grass ain't care about your shipping problems.

then I'll just be taking it off, since zero turn does everything better and the belly mower is a giant PITA since it's wider than the tractors track.

so there's 4 hours of my life in doing mower deck shit because amazon.
Old 10-11-2019, 03:00 PM   #57987 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 386
Send a message via ICQ to MattS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87manche View Post
fucking amazon.
X1000000000

Now that they have their own delivery drivers it's even worse. I got into a big argument with support because their lazy fucking driver kept driving past my address at 4:30 and as I'm standing on the sidewalk I see the asshole drive by. My phone dings and I see this shit:

Hi Matt,
Sorry we missed you. We tried to deliver your package today but didn't want to leave it unattended.
We will try again. If you have delivery instructions, please tell us where to leave your package.

BULLSHIT asshole. Your lazy fucking no good ass didn't even slow down. i have instructions and you didn't bother to even try.

This is the 4th time in the last month.
MattS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 03:04 PM   #57988 (permalink)

Member # 5371
Send a message via MSN to rockota
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattS View Post
X1000000000

Now that they have their own delivery drivers it's even worse. I got into a big argument with support because their lazy fucking driver kept driving past my address at 4:30 and as I'm standing on the sidewalk I see the asshole drive by. My phone dings and I see this shit:

Hi Matt,
Sorry we missed you. We tried to deliver your package today but didn't want to leave it unattended.
We will try again. If you have delivery instructions, please tell us where to leave your package.

BULLSHIT asshole. Your lazy fucking no good ass didn't even slow down. i have instructions and you didn't bother to even try.

To be fair... if I saw you on your porch, I'd do the same.

Amazon has just stopped trying here... I get that email all the time... or.. "we tried, you weren't home" on a day both my wife and I are working from home.
rockota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 03:05 PM   #57989 (permalink)
Hophead

Member # 4829
Send a message via AIM to Joe_W
Quote:
X1000000000

Hi Matt,

I'm going to bet that it was the fault of Amazon's shitty mapping/routing software and not the laziness of the driver. Undelivered packages have to be returned to the depot which is usually out of the way and extra miles for the Flex driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddin
The vagina doubles as a neat little fanny pack.
Joe_W is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 03:15 PM   #57990 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Ebay stuff keeps saying Guaranteed in about a week and getting here in 2 or 3 days. I like it.
Old 10-11-2019, 03:33 PM   #57991 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Fail

Quote:

Much less spell it....

Crazy Indiginous Names!

My wife had a business customer call her when we lived in Sammamish. The customers office was located in Minnetonka, Minnesota. The customer had problems pronouncing Sammamish, understandable, and made a comment that she was not used to having to pronounce Indian based names. My wife replied “You live in Minnetonka, Minnesota...”. The customer didn’t actually know it was not an “American” name. Most people cant spell for shit, myself included, but they are also clueless to the origins of the words they cant spell.

Edit: pet peeve. People that were born and raised in Washington and pronounce it Worshington. Where the fuck is the god damn O&R in the fucking spelling that makes you think they need to be there or pronounced for that matter.

Last edited by thefishguy77; 10-11-2019 at 03:35 PM.
Old 10-11-2019, 03:39 PM   #57992 (permalink)

Member # 28880
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post
Edit: pet peeve. People that were born and raised in Washington and pronounce it Worshington. Where the fuck is the god damn O&R in the fucking spelling that makes you think they need to be there or pronounced for that matter.
That's my dad. He only lived there until he was 5 and it stuck. He also worshes his clothes in the worshing machine. Other than that he has a normal west coast accent.
Harry Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 03:44 PM   #57993 (permalink)

Member # 16468
Almost as bad as the "R" people in the northeast insist on adding to the word "idea"
Old 10-11-2019, 03:46 PM   #57994 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
X1000000000

Hi Matt,

FedEx is terrible here. We have a 2’x4’ white sign with blue and red writing on it that says please leave packages here, its an old church pew thats well covered and at the head of our driveway. It got to the point that they would go past the sign open the gate that says do bot open or deliver packages past this point turn around for package delivery and read sign. This means you FedEx. UPS & USPS have zero issues with following directions. Well we got nominated to host part of a neighborhood happy hour and we took down the unfriendly signs and just had please leave packages here on the white board. Stupid mother fucking FedEx just walks right fucking past the sign and drops the package and right the doorbell waking the kid up.

I now will have to put the fuck you signs back up and then probably wait for the driver and make sure they read it. Same fucking driver as ever just apparently stuck on stupid. Our UPS driver say the sign on the white board when we first put it up and said “Let me guess this is for the other parcel delivery company? A lot of other people in town have similar signs.”

Old 10-11-2019, 04:01 PM   #57995 (permalink)

Member # 777769
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser5 View Post
When the skies of November turn gloomy.
Wow no one linked it? It’s almost time again
Rubirunner85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 04:13 PM   #57996 (permalink)

Member # 4387
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishguy77 View Post

Ask people to pronounce willamette and puyallup if you want to know if they are a transplant
Norm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 04:17 PM   #57997 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 386
Send a message via ICQ to MattS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_W View Post
I'm going to bet that it was the fault of Amazon's shitty mapping/routing software and not the laziness of the driver. Undelivered packages have to be returned to the depot which is usually out of the way and extra miles for the Flex driver
Driver admitted to it. Now he's throwing our packages at the security guard's desk not getting a signature and walking out. He's going to be looking for a job next week.
MattS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 04:27 PM   #57998 (permalink)

Member # 110475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post
Ask people to pronounce willamette and puyallup if you want to know if they are a transplant
Pend Orielle and Couer d'Alane are always good ones I'm in Wenatchee and we hear Wenatatchee all the time
Old 10-11-2019, 06:33 PM   #57999 (permalink)

Member # 226216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm View Post

my wife is a transplant and she had me coach her on to say it. She does better than a lot of locals.

Old 10-11-2019, 07:40 PM   #58000 (permalink)

Member # 10091
Send a message via Skype™ to ukjeeper
I'm still wondering how the hell 'Our Kansas' became 'Our Can Saw'. It's just KANSAS, with AR in front of it. Where'd the W come from??

Last edited by ukjeeper; 10-11-2019 at 07:41 PM.
ukjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in