a new 4 stroke - Page 35 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2018, 06:20 PM   #851 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Yes, the "Monitor" Memorial Museum is in New York. I am writing that a steam fire pump invented and built by John Ericsson has saved London before burning ...
So inventor John Ericson contributed to the good history of England.
And my engine Feliks -Commer is a bit like that of a hand-operated fire pump ...

THE GREENPOINT MONITOR MUSEUM - John Ericsson JHS 126 - May 2004 - Page 2

Andrew
Feliks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2018, 05:13 PM   #852 (permalink)

Member # 125958
We'll be back in time a bit, for the first project ...

Here with a sketched diagram in cylinders. the basic standard norm poped by the timing.
You can see a huge difference in capacity volume and its asymmetry ..
Adding well-done gasodynamic phenomena, the volume of one cylinder can even be 700 ccm of really sucked air, with a basic piston of 300 ccm.
Well, it's a little not surprising to receive this 200 hp at 5000 rpm with 1 liter of basic capacity ..

But of course I understand that my experience and knowledge is not needed for anyone ... You can start from the very beginning and ... lose a few years to get what I already know ...

Andrew
Old 09-11-2018, 07:24 PM   #853 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
This thread is truly timeless. Most impressive, Feliks!

Replies from almost 10 years ago still apply today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scudrunr View Post
Iím failing to see the genius?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockota View Post
that's... uh... interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300sniper View Post
i feel like i'm in jr. high laughing at this but "polish inventions"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77bawls View Post
This will never get off the ground and has fail written all over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlBlueCJ7 View Post
We have no idea what you're saying.

Congratulations!

Rube Goldberg would be proud

Name:  rube.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  96.1 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
ExWrench is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2018, 07:33 PM   #854 (permalink)
CJF

Member # 41971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliks View Post
But of course I understand that my experience and knowledge is not needed for anyone ... You can start from the very beginning and ... lose a few years to get what I already know ...
CJF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2018, 04:15 AM   #855 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJF View Post
You're right .. Some have already lost about 120 years and far from good engines have little knowledge .. But they are ashamed to admit ... In any case, the tube to stop the air ,you can already prepare ... so you do not say that you forgot ...

Andrew

Last edited by Feliks; 11-04-2018 at 04:22 AM.
Old 11-04-2018, 04:23 AM   #856 (permalink)

Member # 14620
Fuck off and go elsewhere with your retarded bullshit.
Old 11-04-2018, 04:42 AM   #857 (permalink)

Member # 125958
This priest, in Poland when I finished my second prototype of the engine, murdered the priest ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerzy_Popie%C5%82uszko

Old 11-04-2018, 03:22 PM   #858 (permalink)

Member # 57128
Nobody cares.

For the bandwidth you take up here on Pirate, to use as your personal diary, you should be paying the bills.

Yota Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2018, 04:54 PM   #859 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Up View Post
Nobody cares.

For the bandwidth you take up here on Pirate, to use as your personal diary, you should be paying the bills.

Well, but to give Pirate entertainment, sometimes I have to work a lot, for example in animations .. You must admit that the plagiarism is not used ..

By the way , here, as in 1978, at the concerts in the USSR, we softened the customs of the people there, which definitely contributed to the end of the Cold War. It is from this hall 11,000 people, recording on the internal microphone of the cassette tape, standing near my consoles. two concerts a day, yes for a few months ...

http://www.felixconsultings.com/music/rosja1978z.mp3

Old 11-04-2018, 04:56 PM   #860 (permalink)

Member # 57128
Batshit crazy...confirmed.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:31 PM   #861 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Feliks-Tański engine animation video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoiBCDRjza4

Andrew
Old 05-01-2019, 07:44 PM   #862 (permalink)
No

Member # 106663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Up View Post
Nobody cares.

Lighten up Francis

At least it's not politics.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:56 PM   #863 (permalink)

Member # 40417
Quote:
Adding well-done gasodynamic phenomena, the volume of one cylinder can even be 700 ccm of really sucked air, with a basic piston of 300 ccm.
Well, it's a little not surprising to receive this 200 hp at 5000 rpm with 1 liter of basic capacity ..

:
3.28hp/per cid is impressive for natural aspiration

But flowing 700ccm of intake volume into that size engine at that rpm doesn't seem plausible naturally aspirated?

Did I miss where this has a huge turbo?
Old 05-18-2019, 11:37 AM   #864 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Well, here is the way to create a vacuum - different in my Red Baron Windmill ... but now the first Newcomen steam engine called atmospheric, has an inaccurate name .Because actually it is a vacuum-driven engine, which gives condensed water vapor underneath the piston. In my case, this underpressure - it receives differently, from the wings put up in the wind and brought on to entrust the earth through a pipe with a large cross-section. And on the surface of the earth such a motor with pistons driving generators .. It is the most effective way, because virtually thanks to good piston sealing, vacuum we will not lose any losses .. thanks to this the efficiency will be high and no moving element can be seen in principle, except the rotating axis of the generator ... ..
That is why it is worth knowing the history of technology, because it contributes to the creation of new inventions.
here more about this Newcomen engine. , which may be useful to my Windmill Red Baron ... and we will have an efficient motor with a piston seal class, used to produce electricity from the wind ...
Well, it is definitely not a heat engine .. so talking about temperatures is pointless.

¬Ľ The Newcomen Steam Engine | Professor Mark Csele

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcom...spheric_engine

Andrew
Old 06-04-2019, 02:35 AM   #865 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexyTJ View Post
3.28hp/per cid is impressive for natural aspiration

But flowing 700ccm of intake volume into that size engine at that rpm doesn't seem plausible naturally aspirated?

I am not surprised at all with your skepticism. Because I had it myself, even if my second prototype was already sold, I still thought that it was rather impossible and if I had 100 horsepower, I would be very happy .. Because I also had some of my previous activities and the first prototype too .. But the first prototype ended its life, on the inlets of height 5 mm, because only later I wanted to cut them into larger dimensions, not to make new cylinder sleeves, only to use one, after enlarged I started with the smallest ones, which were never increased ... For this, the first ptototype will start working after the first 10 turns made by the starter ... which confirmed me in the possibility of this system at all .. And it has been described in my thesis ...
under the influence of natural aspirated, just like you, I have designed a second prototype .. But already a computer program told me that even statically my cylinder 300 ccm is enlarged thanks to the additional capacity of the suction piston, up to 480 ccm, which gave me real hope for a power engine 100 horsepower ... and in this way, I chose all other parameters for such a new hopper capacity. But the engine did not go well, did not respond to throttles at all, and all the time worked at about 3500 rpm for a minute, unable to increase it. I have been looking for reasons for a long time, I thought that some resonance on exhalation may introduce these limitations .. and I followed the wrong path .. Until one day, having throttles I attached wire for full opening, bent a hose with fuel to stop the engine .. But almost I did not lose my life, because as the engine already sucked almost all the fuel, it suddenly turned into ok about 10,000 rpm And then I learned that the engine sucked in a lot more air than I thought and it would result from "natural aspirated". A short BuW engine with a cylinder capacity of 500 ccm has a fuel nozzle of the same carburettor 135 (1.35 mm) and my engine should start working perfectly only on the nozzle ... 80 (0.80 mm). so the air flow through the gas pipe had to be much older, because the cross-section of the nozzle goes with the second one ... or 135sqrt = 1.82 mm square, in the ratio 80 sqrt = 0, 64 mm square .. This is exactly 3 times less, i.e. the amount of flowing air also had to be about 3 times greater ... that is, more or less as much as 3 silent BMWs sucked up with a capacity of 1500 cc in total. i.e. my ilnik, two-cylinder sucks about 3,000 cm, having a base capacity of 600 ccm .. And thanks to the fact that nothing happened and survived because I was standing just near the engine, I learned that, "aspire aspartet" is no longer "naturally" . and that's why I'm bothering you ... They started wondering why this is so ... but it did not seem strange to me anymore how the 60mm tube hole opens to the cylinder and has 360 degrees of crankshaft opening .. Wredy can really work gasodynamic phenomena, causing real recharging of the engine, without any losses, as it is in the classic engine ..
The one that I'm sorry for, I turn my head, but I feel in duty, to tell you, from the current engines, there is a lot of imperfection ... no matter where your heart lies ...
Sorry

Andrew

Last edited by Feliks; 06-04-2019 at 02:43 AM.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:37 PM   #866 (permalink)

Member # 125958
And finally, we have good access to this NASA CALCULATOR for flight profiles. No Java pieces are needed.
Well, you can see that there is a place on the air profile, where the speed of the air is 3 times higher than the speed of the general .. but this is only on a small part of the profile .. But there would be set turbine ..

here a link to this calculator and you can start learning aerodynamics yourself ... before the university is formed in this direction of aerodynamic energy.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/foil3.html

Andrew
Old 06-04-2019, 06:44 PM   #867 (permalink)

Member # 86724
so you want to make an airfoil to set a wind turbine on at the place the air is most compressed?

what drives the airfoil through the air?
Old 06-04-2019, 07:10 PM   #868 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87manche View Post
so you want to make an airfoil to set a wind turbine on at the place the air is most compressed?

what drives the airfoil through the air?
Wind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHhZwvdRR5c

Andrew
Old 09-24-2019, 06:26 PM   #869 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Here is the thermodynamic problem .. We have in a box, in a vacuum is a set of thermal engines with generators ... Will this set be more efficient than it would be normally installed without a box?
it's about how laws of thermodynamics work on the Equator, and how on the Pole.
Different temperatures
on the Equator 40 degrees Celsius and at the Pole - 40 degrees Celsius also for efficiency and the layout of the engine will be important ...?

Andrew
Old 09-24-2019, 06:27 PM   #870 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Unfortunately, the Carnot engine is only a fragment of the reality surrounding us related to heat engines .. But most try to explain it as a generally applicable law. In the meantime, for example, you can do a simple experiment at home with a "cold engine". Just pour cold water into the sink and put a screwed plastic drink bottle into it. We will see how it will change its shape due to the cooling of the air inside by cold water. Based on the change in its appearance, we see that also the engine would be possible on this principle. Everything is relative in physics .. But learning about heat omits many important physical quantities such as evaporation, freezing and most important - time. And theoreticians come to the conclusion that entropy is steadily increasing, but what about the scientific approach cannot be reconciled too much, because what will happen if this entropy is ever going to run out ?
I present here, probably the largest heat engine that a man can build (It is suitable for the Guinness book of records ) And theoretically, the pressure does not play any role in it, because the balloon from below is open .. the air heats up and the balloon can rise even at 5000 meters (record is 20,000 m), then the first balloon empties from warm air and fills the second, which thanks to the scrolling line to their tether will do electricity in the generator. Then the cycle repeats, from what we release at the top warm air and the bottom one, we fill it ... The old good principle and pressure does not play any role .. It's just a curiosity that not everything with heat is a Carnot engine ..
By the way, a hot air balloon is the longest-lasting machine in the air so far - the record is over 10 days ...
This shows because maybe there are other heat engines with higher efficiency than currently known .. Anyway. there is already a contribution to new thinking ...

Andrew
Old 09-24-2019, 06:38 PM   #871 (permalink)

Member # 57128
Old 10-03-2019, 01:31 PM   #872 (permalink)

Member # 125958
So here in slow motion you can see how the valve works in a four-stroke internal combustion engine .. You can see perfectly the "precision" of this mechanism .. It is best to watch it on the maximum screen .. You can see how the valve is when not pressed (and then there is a stroke of work with high pressure ) we are simply shaken by the effect of spring vibrations bouncing off the valve face and inertia .. At the bottom of this valve there is a "mushroom" which closes the way to the cylinder .. But since the valve stem dances so, the mushroom also makes such movements .. A since it performs these movements, even when it is "theoretically" closed, it really does not close the cylinder tightly, despite the fact that it is subject to a stroke pressure of up to 100 atmospheres. And we can imagine how much of this pressure escapes from the cylinder, on the effect of these "supposed" small, but very spoiling cylinder tightness, the movements of this mushroom .. Because at a pressure of 100 atmospheres, we can imagine that even a small gap, however, can even drop to 30 atmospheres make .. this mechanism is economical, and produced in virtually all internal combustion engines .. And complacency that the valve will be tight, because it presses it to the seat, high pressure in the cylinder is only the "wishful thinking" of the designers of such a system. because you can see that this is not true, because the valve sways and bounces off the socket, just when it should be closed ... This film helped me understand why my engine without these valves has such high efficiency and power, because how it receives in the cylinder, these 100 atmospheres, I will never lose my tightness all the time, closing the "valve", maybe like 2 atmospheres .. Well, but the amount of energy to use will be 3 times greater than in a traditional engine ... because 98 atmospheres .. And so on every cylinder .. adding to this even 40% more displacement, and twice as high achievable maximum revolutions, it also receives incredible power ten times greater than the original factory engine ... the load. Well, to find out about all this, I had to do [for 3 years of hard work a prototype of this engine, and say that it is so, although at first it did not seem to me at all, that so much is possible .. But it is thanks theoretically, to drive a Toddler (Fiat 126), with the same power as the original, you need a motor that will be smaller these ... 10 times .. But all this can not be determined by just watching the animations of my engine and criticizing me .. You need to spend your private million dollars to find out that this is the case ... And this film also shows that it is possible with all the imperfections of the current valve system ...
Even an indicator pressure test on an oscilloscope shows us that the pressure drops, but does not show us WHERE it escapes ... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYrRk22GDQ

Andrew
Old 10-03-2019, 01:53 PM   #873 (permalink)

Member # 70148
Man I wish I had time to sift through all this nonsense. I don't suppose anyone has gone through the effort to TLDR it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
larboc@hotmail.com is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2019, 02:28 PM   #874 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Man I wish I had time to sift through all this nonsense. I don't suppose anyone has gone through the effort to TLDR it?
Hope this helps:

Quote:
.. At the bottom of this . . . there is a "mushroom"
Name:  Psilocybe-Cubensis-The-magic-mushroom.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  93.0 KB

Quote:
which . . . makes such movements .. only the "wishful thinking" of the designers of such a system. because you can see that this is not true, . . . although at first it did not seem to me at all, that so much is possible .. .. You need to spend your private million dollars to find out that this is the case ...

Andrew

<-- Random crap you might find useful
ExWrench is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2019, 03:00 PM   #875 (permalink)
CJF

Member # 41971
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I don't suppose anyone has gone through the effort to TLDR it?
He's just delusional, period.

I'm a mathematician, and we get that every once in a while. Someone outside the community is convinced they've solved some huge intractable problem (often even ones that are already proven to be unsolvable), and they try to convince you that if you just help them explain their ideas to the world (which they can't do, because they don't know the language and really have no idea how mathematics works), then you'll both end up rich and famous.

Basically what ExWrench quoted: "You need to spend your private million dollars to find out that this is the case." He truly thinks that if someone just believed him and invested their millions, they'd end up making billions, and Feliks would finally get his due and be justly famous and renowned.
CJF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in