a new 4 stroke - Page 36 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2019, 04:51 PM   #876 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJF View Post
He's just delusional, period.

I'm a mathematician, and we get that every once in a while. Someone outside the community is convinced they've solved some huge intractable problem (often even ones that are already proven to be unsolvable), and they try to convince you that if you just help them explain their ideas to the world (which they can't do, because they don't know the language and really have no idea how mathematics works), then you'll both end up rich and famous.

Basically what ExWrench quoted: "You need to spend your private million dollars to find out that this is the case." He truly thinks that if someone just believed him and invested their millions, they'd end up making billions, and Feliks would finally get his due and be justly famous and renowned.
Mr. Mathematician (I also took the whole higher mathematics course while studying two years in physics). You are trying to spend my time without spending your million dollars ...
And the history of motoring is already and the more or less fame is not as significant as you imagine .. And in this story I am and you will not change this with your citations ..

https://www.moto-histo.com/frames.htm Moteur 6 temps

As for the money that you have noticed, it may not be due, but the problem is who can withdraw it, because if you count half the world oil per year, then Bill Gates would be too poor for such a payment ... (someone once noticed) . I am not counting on your payment either, because you probably can't afford to come to Krakow, to train running by escaping from the garage ... just like my Professor did while viewing my second prototype. so don't talk about any illusions. More than those of your billions, it needs health, which is not good lately. However, since I consider myself as an educator, even for "mathematicians" who are not very able to count the displacement of this engine, I send such a formula to calculate it .. le to understand it you must work on it .. Because it's not a piece of cake as you were used to so far and you could use the title of mathematics easily ..

https://www.new4stroke.com/volume.xls

Yes, I will help you to study...

Andrew

Last edited by Feliks; 10-03-2019 at 04:54 PM.
Feliks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2019, 05:40 PM   #877 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliks View Post
You are trying to spend my time without spending your million dollars ...
Nobody here is trying to spend your time except you.
If that makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.
If you have a problem with that arrangement, stop.
Only blame yourself for your use of your time.

If you need a million dollar research grant, PM gregj50.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
ExWrench is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2019, 06:20 PM   #878 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
Nobody here is trying to spend your time except you.
If that makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.
If you have a problem with that arrangement, stop.
Only blame yourself for your use of your time.

If you need a million dollar research grant, PM gregj50.
Well, you got something wrong, these language translations and all. I don't need a million dollar grant, .. you could say I spent three years working on a prototype, this million dollars, and you only deigned to look and criticize according to your own vision and it didn't cost you more than 10 cents for electricity ...
it's a pity it's difficult to communicate sometimes ...

Old 10-03-2019, 06:23 PM   #879 (permalink)

Member # 57128
This fruitcake just copies and pastes his posts all over the internet.
Just highlight part of any one of his posts and google it.

(from the last page, a random post of his)
"the "Monitor" Memorial Museum is in New York. I am writing that a steam fire pump"
Here's the list of everywhere he spams:
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

And now he's posting links to his website, too. Buy a yellow star already. You're wasting so much bandwidth on here I can't believe you haven't been banned yet.

Yota Up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2019, 07:06 PM   #880 (permalink)

Member # 86582
Cliffs:

I offered to prototype his amazing leap of physics motor if he would get me engineering drawings and what not. I can not recall his exact excuse but he couldn't or wouldn't do it.
BassnTruck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2019, 07:45 PM   #881 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassnTruck View Post
Cliffs:

I offered to prototype his amazing leap of physics motor if he would get me engineering drawings and what not. I can not recall his exact excuse but he couldn't or wouldn't do it.
what you write about me is absolutely not true ... I have not received any such proposal .. And even if I received it, I probably would not have issued these drawings, because what is the point for someone who cannot do them themselves ... and pretends that he could make a prototype .. I have a prototype made .. and if someone wants to use it certainly knows how to find me .. Why would he go to someone who does not even draw, but can only slander others ...

Old 10-03-2019, 07:56 PM   #882 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Well, you got something wrong, these language translations and all. I don't need a million dollar grant, .. you could say I spent three years working on a prototype, this million dollars, and you only deigned to look and criticize according to your own vision and it didn't cost you more than 10 cents for electricity ...
it's a pity it's difficult to communicate sometimes ...

I honestly have no fucking clue what you're trying to say there.
My free time is quite productive, but that's none of your business.

I don't know Polish; only 98% of English, 65% of Spanish, and <5% of Filipino, German, French, Portugese, & Italian.

I'm relying on Google translate to deliver you my wishes: Zjedz worek penisa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:22 PM   #883 (permalink)

Member # 57128
Quote:
I don't know Polish
Call him a dupa and tell him he's a gupi variat. A little curwa here and there will help things along, too.

Sto lat!
Old 10-03-2019, 09:38 PM   #884 (permalink)

Member # 29527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Up View Post
This fruitcake just copies and pastes his posts all over the internet.
Just highlight part of any one of his posts and google it.

(from the last page, a random post of his)
"the "Monitor" Memorial Museum is in New York. I am writing that a steam fire pump"
Here's the list of everywhere he spams:
https://www.google.com/search?q=the+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

And now he's posting links to his website, too. Buy a yellow star already. You're wasting so much bandwidth on here I can't believe you haven't been banned yet.
At least he's not flooding the board with yet more political bullshit. If you hate what what he posts so much, why come into the thread?

Edit: Go bag on Everdouchecanoe. Now there's a malicious piece of shit we can all agree to hate

Last edited by CrustyJeep; 10-03-2019 at 09:48 PM.
CrustyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2019, 09:48 PM   #885 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyJeep View Post
At least he's not flooding the board with yet more political bullshit. If you hate what what he posts so much, why come into the thread?
No shit.

I can wade through this LSDream as easily as a half-dozen Linkslide threadsharts.

Hell, for the most part, Feliks' English is as good as or better than Landslide's

That being said, this is in GCC and I reserve the right to display irreverence

Old 10-03-2019, 09:58 PM   #886 (permalink)

Member # 29527
Quote:
That being said, this is in GCC and I reserve the right to display irreverence
Irreverence, absolutely, this place would suck without it. It's the whining that gets annoying. "He posts shit I don't understand, whaaaa"...
CrustyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2019, 10:04 PM   #887 (permalink)
Random Dude

Member # 467273
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyJeep View Post
Irreverence, absolutely, this place would suck without it. It's the whining that gets annoying. "He posts shit I don't understand, whaaaa"...
Yeah, I suspect Yota Up is subscribed to this thread so he doesn't miss his turn to queef in it

EDIT: however, he does have a point about Feliks' spammy interwebs shotgun approach.

EDIT2: and he gave me a bunch of fucked up Polish stuff to say to a toolmaker at work

Last edited by ExWrench; 10-03-2019 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-04-2019, 08:27 PM   #888 (permalink)

Member # 86582
Quote:
what you write about me is absolutely not true ... I have not received any such proposal .. And even if I received it, I probably would not have issued these drawings, because what is the point for someone who cannot do them themselves ... and pretends that he could make a prototype .. I have a prototype made .. and if someone wants to use it certainly knows how to find me .. Why would he go to someone who does not even draw, but can only slander others ...

I did offer, it is in this thread even. I have the resources at hand to amuse your ramblings. But as I expected you are all talk and can not produce anything. Why would I want to draw up "your" design? You will never build this pipe dream and it will never go anywhere. For one, you have nothing, for 2, when given a golden opportunity to have someone else build and potentially showcase your great invention to the world you give some bullshit excuse why you can't or wont.

Your loss and likely much better for me not to get involved. Go live in your delusional world powered by your nonexistent super engine.

Last edited by BassnTruck; 10-04-2019 at 08:28 PM.
BassnTruck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2019, 05:56 PM   #889 (permalink)

Member # 125958
In this film, you can imagine that on the other side of the valves there is the same disc as at the top and of course the wedges when it is to be closed, does the same at the bottom as this disc at the top of the springs

https://youtu.be/uUYn5kFFb5s

https://youtu.be/WtqDHJDN79w

https://youtu.be/_REQ1PUM0rY

https://youtu.be/pFTQrxQ3C3E

Andrew
Old 10-06-2019, 07:41 PM   #890 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Well, here in the film you can see that the valves are almost not open at higher revolutions .. The same is seen this opening, the air that is to enter the cylinder ..

And the sound that this mechanism produces is huge .. You can take my word for it that the whole sound (95%) of the four-stroke engine comes from the timing mechanism ...
My engine has only 5% of this mechanical sound, teacher

But on the exhale ... world record ...evil

http://new4stroke.com/zawory%20napedzane.mp4

Andrew
Old 10-06-2019, 08:03 PM   #891 (permalink)

Member # 40417
Quote:
Well, here in the film you can see that the valves are almost not open at higher revolutions .. The same is seen this opening, the air that is to enter the cylinder ..

And the sound that this mechanism produces is huge .. You can take my word for it that the whole sound (95%) of the four-stroke engine comes from the timing mechanism ...

Andrew
How many RPM's is that? Was the sweep to top RPM intentionally delayed/elongated?
Old 10-07-2019, 07:02 AM   #892 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexyTJ View Post
How many RPM's is that? Was the sweep to top RPM intentionally delayed/elongated?
Unfortunately, I do not know .. This is not a movie made by me .. But I do not think that it was manipulation, but this is unfortunately a reality, although it is hard to imagine ...

Andrew
Old 10-07-2019, 08:15 AM   #893 (permalink)
CJF

Member # 41971
Quote:

Andrew
So your engine would save the world if only someone would mass produce it?
CJF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #894 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
So your engine would save the world if only someone would mass produce it?
Wow . You need to judge for yourself if the engine that burns half the fuel is 5 times smaller, produces almost no NOx at all, It requires almost no maintenance, it is much less emergency (for example, there is no head gasket) it can hardly be damaged from overspeed, it would have twice smler the speed of the shaft giving power, very quietly mechanical works, it is much easier to manufacture .. but for now difficult to design it would be enough to save this world ..

Andrew

Last edited by Feliks; 10-07-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:45 PM   #895 (permalink)

Member # 84917
I enjoy reading your theory's dude, don't let the dicks get you down!!

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
and Today is a Gift
That's why they call it the Present
blugreenformula is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2019, 11:38 PM   #896 (permalink)

Member # 125958

Did you like my balloons? It is a buoyancy engine .. There are already such, but operate under water .. are exceptionally fuel efficient vehicles, which you once, then 3 seconds using energy and emerges again up .. Of course the circulation of Carnot have nothing to do, although in the level covers considerable distances but the faithful his followers will try to convince us that they have ... But they do not have an orthodoxy should not be ... despite teach this way at universities ...
First about the underwater glider, of course in English .. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_glider

If someone needs it, you can already buy it ... maybe even a sailboat would be towed

ProductPage

Technical parameters .. http://www.teledynemarine.com/Lists/...VXQ4yHh0ayJsSM

We develop thinking further, not burdened by this Carnot ..

Andrew
Old 10-19-2019, 10:16 AM   #897 (permalink)
CJF

Member # 41971
Quote:
the engine that burns half the fuel is 5 times smaller, produces almost no NOx at all, It requires almost no maintenance, it is much less emergency (for example, there is no head gasket) it can hardly be damaged from overspeed, it would have twice smler the speed of the shaft giving power, very quietly mechanical works, it is much easier to manufacture ..
Uh huh.
CJF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2019, 01:00 PM   #898 (permalink)

Member # 57128
Quote:
Originally Posted by blugreenformula View Post
I enjoy reading your theory's dude, don't let the dicks get you down!!
Quote:

Did you like my balloons?
Great, now you've gone and made him propose some gayness to ya.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:40 PM   #899 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Up View Post
Great, now you've gone and made him propose some gayness to ya.
Well, I see that you are trying to get away from the topic a bit .. But such balloons, there is no gay .. No matter what you try to suggest ... you probably can not think of anything else, so your instinct is covering your brain ...but similarly they have 3 billion Chinese... But tell yourself or not they are beautiful ..

https://www.new4stroke.com/balony.jpg

Andrew
Old 10-19-2019, 02:48 PM   #900 (permalink)

Member # 125958
Quote:
Uh huh.
But my second construction is also not bad ... I also have 5 times smaller, the cylinder does not need to be grinded, because the piston does not rub against the cylinder, so there is no "lateral force on the piston" ... of course, also the beloved gasket, there is no And, in the drawing on the same scale and with the same displacement, you can see ... You have to choose which of these engines would be more useful to you ...

Regards Andrew

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in