(FREE) Need an 89 Trooper body gone loc: North Central Texas - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Isuzu
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2019, 06:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 5587
(FREE) Need an 89 Trooper body gone loc: North Central Texas

Guys, I have a good rust free red 89 4 door Trooper body I need to get gone. The wife wants to cut it up, but I'm thinking surely someone needs a rust free body.

The left front fender and front bumper are crunched, but the rest of the body is still in great shape. Hood is good too. No dents or body work. Paint is weathers, but NO RUST!

It originally had a GM V 6. No Engine or transmission.

No title, but that's not that big of an obstacle for old cars this old. It's NOT STOLEN!
Originally got it from Jerry Lemond for the motor. But the truck was so clean I didn't have the heart to cut it up.

The doors are perfect and have factory gold tinted glass in them. And the manual window crank up and down easy. Even the hinges are still good
Wiring harness is FUBAR.

The entire chassi,s, wheel and tires are coming out from under it to go under the wifes Trooper with the rusted out frame. And I'll be pulling the windshield before you take it., but will leave all the door and window glass in.

Her Trooper has cracked windshield. So I'll be pulling this one, but didn't want to open the body up to the weather until I was ready for the windshield.

This is just a shell, but it's rust free. So if you want it hollar. I'll take it off the frame and set it on your trailer. Then you can use your straps and go home with it.

All you got to do is come get it.

It needs to go, so speak up or I turn the wife loose with the sawzall and we'll cut it up for scrap metal.
You can have all the body work for the price of coming after it.

Need just the doors, no probelm, come get them and you can take them home with the body attached.

I have the crane to set it onto your trailer undamaged, so don't worry about that.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeehaaaaaaaa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
border="0" alt="" title="flipoff2" class="inlineimg" />

Last edited by SSSRodeo; 05-17-2019 at 06:20 AM.
SSSRodeo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2019, 09:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 5587
I guess since no one has spoke up for it I'll be sicking the wife on it with the sawzall this weekend if the weather turns off nice. She loves to cut up cars.

JSYK, the door hinges, which are still in great shape, sell for $60 each used. And there are 10 of them. No telling what the doors are worth. And that Factory Gold tint widow glass is very rare and $ expensive. Especially in a full set. I'll probably save them and sell them myself, since nobody wants to come haul it off for them, even though it's free for the price of driving over to get it and take it home and part it out at your place.

Was hoping somebody needed some body parts to graft onto their wrecked, dented or rusted out Trooper.

Figured somebody would want the doors if for no other reason than to make a set of half door out of them.

If my Dodge wasn't down right now I'd be hauling it whole to the recylers and getting cash for the metal without having to cut it down to a more compact size for hauling.

Come Saturday consider this one gone to the scrap metal yard.

Thanks for looking!

Sad, this is the best, rust free body of the 3 I'm going to eliminate from my collection by summer.

Yeehaaaaaaaa
src="
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2019, 07:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 16384
Send a message via AIM to paulevans76
I would love the doors but I'm over here in SC, and unless you plan to make a trip to Uwharrie for a zu meet up this fall, I don't know how I'd get my hands on them! I'd probably use those ones and cut up mine if I was able to get them. Man I could use a lot of those parts. that spare cover would go QUICK over on planetisuzoo or the Isuzu Trader page on FB. have you posted this on either of those? Might get some nibbles.

Old 05-23-2019, 06:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 5587
The tire cover is too rotted to be any good.

I also have a pickup bed somebody should come take home for their project. It's rust free other than a little in the bed where the paint was scratched. Body is almost perfect and dent free.

It's mounted on a trailer frame so you could tow it home if you brought some better tires and your trailer plate.

I'll have to figure out why the Web site won't let me post pictures from my phone of it.

Yeehaaaaaaaa
src="

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in