help identifying a connector - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Jeep - Non Hardcore
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2019, 03:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 861032
help identifying a connector

I am new to this site, i have looked through many sites try to find out this connector/ resistor?? it is on a 1991 4.0 MJ green wire from the coil to a black maybe resistor??, it has two grounds and two other leads. I am doing a motor swap this was unhooked not by me so just try to find out what it is for. I tried to post a pic but is is asking for url so I hope some knows what I am referring to too.
Thanks Mike
Willystruck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2019, 02:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 136091
Location: Back in the good 'ol U S of A after three long deployements!
This is from the 92 MJ. I don't see any wire that goes from green to black. Your wires should trace to the ECU, alternator, and injectors (assuming the wiring is the same of course).

Name:  coil.JPG
Views: 44
Size:  69.5 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1989 XJ on 35s Work in Progress
GFY Racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in