LED Light Bars, Light Pods, Rock Lights - Page 7 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Lighting and Electronics
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2015, 09:01 PM   #151 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
All lights still on sale. 2-3 day USPS priority shipping for Christmas delivery available until Monday for all US destinations and Tuesday for some locations.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Off Road Lighting Solutions, Recovery Gear, Trail-Gear, Ruff Stuff, Method Race Wheels, Aussie Locker, ARB, G2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Trail-Gear, RuffStuff, Fox, Adco, dynomax, Project4x4, Hellfire Fabworks, Maxxis and 4WheelParts
momar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2015, 05:22 PM   #152 (permalink)

Member # 61240
Any output shots of the new 40w pods?
lakemarykid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2016, 10:01 PM   #153 (permalink)
ROKRAPR

Member # 63382
Send a message via AIM to Diablo169
Just got my 20" Dual Row Phillips mounted up! I haven't wired them yet, but they look bright just sitting there

I think I'll be picking up some Rock Lights pretty soon.

I trimmed down the factory mounts and welded them to the new bar.

"14 Bolt don't give a shit. It takes what it wants."
-Little Sluice Memorial Weekend 2012

Last edited by Diablo169; 01-04-2016 at 10:02 PM.
Diablo169 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2016, 03:10 AM   #154 (permalink)

Member # 228318
Do you know the dimensions of the flush mount T6 pods? 1620 lumens? Do you sell anything else round or square in a flush mount? Thanks.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:28 PM   #155 (permalink)

Member # 228318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Do you know the dimensions of the flush mount T6 pods? 1620 lumens? Do you sell anything else round or square in a flush mount? Thanks.
??
Old 01-18-2016, 01:43 PM   #156 (permalink)

Member # 2482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo169 View Post
Just got my 20" Dual Row Phillips mounted up! I haven't wired them yet, but they look bright just sitting there

I trimmed down the factory mounts and welded them to the new bar.
Man that is a good looking setup you got there. :thumbsup:

Any idea on when these 20" lights will be back in stock?

Last edited by GloNDark; 01-18-2016 at 01:44 PM.
GloNDark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2016, 09:39 AM   #157 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo169 View Post

Badass!!

Off Road Lighting Solutions, Recovery Gear, Trail-Gear, Ruff Stuff, Method Race Wheels, Aussie Locker, ARB, G2

Thanks Trail-Gear, RuffStuff, Fox, Adco, dynomax, Project4x4, Hellfire Fabworks, Maxxis and 4WheelParts

Last edited by momar; 01-21-2016 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-21-2016, 09:41 AM   #158 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
GloNDark these are back in stock

thanks!
Morgan

Old 01-21-2016, 09:46 AM   #159 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Sorry for the delay in responding, we are in Hammers prep mode and haven't had as much time as usual to keep up on the forums.

The T6 pod itself needs a 3" tall by 3 3/16" wide cutout and is about 3" deep.

The mounting plate is about 3.75" x 4.75"

Old 02-18-2016, 12:59 AM   #160 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 161770
any night shots of the 20" nightline dual row? also, are the different zones wired independently or together?

climbit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2016, 08:17 PM   #161 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 406114
Just wanted to say thanks to momar. Ordered Monday around lunch time and had my lights waiting for me when I got home today!! Really fast shipping, helpful on the phone picking them out, well packaged, and by far the best price I could find.

I installed them tonight and they are very bright. I will try and post pictures comparing them to my rigid back up lights when I get my work truck back from the shop. I'm pretty confident these will outperform the rigids I have.

Thanks again!

2002 fummins

Baron85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2016, 10:44 AM   #162 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
No problem, thank you!

Happy Easter everyone!

Old 07-15-2016, 09:18 AM   #163 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Back up top

Old 09-11-2016, 11:30 AM   #164 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Great pricing and service on LED lights

Old 11-28-2016, 09:51 AM   #165 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Save 15% on LED Lights for Cyber Monday, plus great deals on many other products as well!
Attached Images

Old 12-02-2016, 07:37 AM   #166 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
On sale through 12/4!

Old 12-06-2016, 01:36 PM   #167 (permalink)

Member # 420306
ill have to check these out.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:03 AM   #168 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Extended the sale through 1/1

Old 02-26-2017, 07:57 AM   #169 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Back up top, got some new stuff in the works as well. Have some pics up soon!

Old 04-16-2017, 07:31 AM   #170 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Happy Easter!

Old 08-05-2017, 10:21 AM   #171 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Our Tracker and T6 LED light pods now use 5W Cree LEDs for even more light output. The 12W pods are now 20W and the 18W pods are now 30W. Same price!

Check out the site in my signature or PM me for more info or to order.

Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2017, 04:29 PM   #172 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
All of our LED lights are on sale, check out the website in my signature for more info

thanks!

Old 11-27-2017, 11:43 AM   #173 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Great deals on all of our lights through tonight.

new rock light kits are now available on sale for $100 shipped

LED Pods and Work Lights - SideTracked Offroad

Old 03-29-2018, 12:25 PM   #174 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
Got some new lights up on the site!

Tracker T6 wide throw pods (side shooters)
- 12 5W Cree LEDs for 60W total output
- spot center with floods on each side

On sale for $50 each

Flush Mount single row 18W pods
- 6 3W Osram LEDs
- now in flush mount
- great for reverse lights, trailers, bumpers, etc

On Sale for $25 each

Old 11-08-2018, 01:52 PM   #175 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 32809
got the new website up and running finally! Will be adding more products over the next couple weeks. let me know if you have any issues or suggestions.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in