Garage Sale Thread - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > General Tech > Mountain Bikes
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #26 (permalink)

Member # 8254
Send a message via AIM to ShipRekd1
08 Mens Giant Rincon hardtail 20"

2008 Men's Giant Rincon hardtail mountain bike. Good condition. Upgraded crankset to Shimano Deore and front fork to Rock Shox Dart 3 100MM with poplock (remote lockout). Brand new Race Face big ring was just put on when I removed my bashguard to put on another bike. Over $700 invested - asking $350 or best offer. Primo platform petals included but not shown in pics. Located in Milford NJ. Pictures located here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Thanks for looking,

Jason

[email protected]
ShipRekd1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #27 (permalink)

Member # 89208
07 Gary Fisher Kingfisher. Blue size M. I have had the bike for about 7 months. I love the frame, but I am looking to buy something different. I am not really worried if it does not sell, I will be happy to hang on to it for a while, but the extra cash would be nice. The frame will come with a DHX4.0, a Easton EA90 Carbon seatpost, and the canecreek 1.5 XX headset, and seatpost clamp. I also have 2 sets of the removable dropouts that will come with the bike. all the pivots, and bearings have been replaced by me less than 6 months ago with new enduro sealed cartridge bearings. I love the frame, it is amazing for freeride and even DH. it is tapped for a floating brake setup, and it can really rip. IMO this is one of the most underrated bike frames i have ever had the chance to ride. I have taken great care of this frame. but it does have the usual dings and scratches, it is also missing the powder coat in a few spots just from ware and tear. overall it is in great shape and has many years ahead of it. Please feel free to PM me for more pictures or with any questions. I can ship but will be on buyers dime. don't let this deal get away! check the reviews? pics on Pinkbike here http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/511225/

http://www.mtbr.com/cat/bikes/freeri...3_1543crx.aspx
xface is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #28 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 112255
Misc. Bike Stuff

Cleaning the garage and found some stuff I can get rid of.

Truvativ Hussefelt Stem. I replaced it with a shorter one on my downhill bike. I can't remember how long it is. Hopefully you can get an idea from the pic. 1 1/4" head tube. $30

Rear hub. Destroyed the rim and spokes but saved the hub just in case. No brand or specs on it. $20

Easton seatpost. Replaced it with a longer one. It is 27.7x300mm $25

odi bar ends $5 or free with purchase of another item!

Chain tensioners from BMX bike. One is a little rounded off from over-tightening. No idea if it's still good. $5 or free with purchase of another item!

Manitou Swinger 3 way. Blown, no more dampening. It may be able to be rebuild, I don't know. I just said forget it and bought a Fox DHX 5.0
8.5" eye-to-eye 400x2.5 spring. Has (had) SPV (Stable platform valve) and adjustable rebound. $30

All items are in average used condition unless otherwise noted. Will ship $5-$10 per item or can combine. All items are pretty light and should fit in a flat rate box.

EDIT: Take the whole lot for $60 SHIPPED! Get it out of my garage.

Last edited by xo_jeep; 10-13-2009 at 08:53 AM.
xo_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 112255
Ellsworth Joker

I don't know what year the frame is. I've had it for 3 years now. I am the 2nd owner. Has been ridden hard but is well taken care of. Never hucked. Marzocchi Shiver dual crown fork. Great fork, a little heavy, but it soaks up everything. Blew up the rear Manipoo and replaced it with a Fox DHX 5.0 a little over a year ago. Custom built for the bike. Over 7" of travel front and rear. More than I've ever needed. 8" Hayes Nine front and 6" Hayes Nine rear hydro disk brakes. 2.5" Maxxis front tire. New 2.3" Marzocchi rear tire. New Azonic Outlaw rims (front has never been used) Cane Creek headset. Vone short stem. Truvativ Hussefelt bars. WTB seat. Thompson 400mm post. Shimano Diore XT derailers. Cranks are one of a kind. They were given to the previous owner by one of the founders of Truvativ. They are anodized gold/bronze and say "rideable prototype" on them. They are Isis Davis cranks. All parts are top of the line.
I am 6'3" and the bike fits me well. The PO was 6'5". I'm not sure how exactly to classify this bike. It could be free ride, all mountain, downhill. I've ridden it cross country plenty of times. It weighs a little under 40 lbs which is not bad for this strong of a bike.
I am selling because I moved to an area where there isn't much riding close by and I'm just not using it as much as I'd like to. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I don't need to sell, but it just sits in the garage. New Price $1600
Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions you may have or for specific pictures.

Last edited by xo_jeep; 06-07-2011 at 09:57 AM.
xo_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #30 (permalink)

Member # 141101
Cove G-spot

Cove G-spot

From the bike park to high alpine epics, this bike is the perfect mix of all things gratifying and nice. Six-inches of rear travel, Shore-tested water-tight bearings on a time proven four bar linkage, with an around the BB main pivot that eliminates pedal feedback and keeps chain tension even are just some of the G-Spot's more striking attributes. Oversized head tube gussets tough enough to take triple crown forks, Easton RAD tubing front triangle, and legendary respect.
Features:
• Easton RAD tubing
• Full cartridge bearings with Cove B/B pivot
• Fox DHX rear shock
• Reinforced head tube gusset
• Forged head tube
• Frnt Derailleur: 34.9mm Top Pull
• Seat Post: 30mm
• Seat Collar: 34.9mm
• Chainline: 50mm

Sram derailers, casste & shifters - brand new
Jag Wire - brand new
Avid disc breaks - brand new
Manitou Kingpin fork
black mkt kncukle saddle - brand new
Duo Cramner grips - brand new
Kona Stem/Bar
Truvative cranks
truvative bottom bracket - brand new
Twisted PC pedals - brand new
Sun Rims MTX Urban Camo- brand new
Maxxis Minion wheels - brand new

Bought all components to build this up. Now I have no time, most parts are new and only been test fitted on bike. PM me if you'd like to see photos. Frame new sells for $1500. Illing to listen to all offers

Last edited by Soup39; 08-26-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Soup39 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #31 (permalink)

Member # 141797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Holloway View Post
Rock Shox dart 3 29er fork, works fine a few scuffs and scrapes, about 200 miles on it---75$

Redline flight pro 24 cruiser/racer. light, fast and fun new kenda k-rads---200$
You have a PM on the Flight.

Thanks
Chad
fastlane graphix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #32 (permalink)
Mr. DJ

Member # 85595
MBZ mountianbike made by AMP recearch.

Mercedes-Benz MB
The $3300, 24-pound Mercedes-Benz Mountain Bike is actually an AMP design built in California and sold by Mercedes-Benz dealers. It's unusual because it can be disassembled and stored in a large suitcase that easily fits in any Mercedes trunk.

The frame of the MB is a simple triangle of 6013 aluminum. The seat post is supported by a rolled-aluminum bracket embossed with the famous Mercedes 3-pointed star. The front fork is AMP's own F3 XC, a linkage-type design that has carbon-fiber downtubes and oil-damped coil springs, just like a motorcycle. The rear suspension is an AMP monoshock with an oil-damped coil spring.

AMP also makes its own hydraulic disc brakes, which all of us judged to be the best brakes in this group. MB's drivetrain is Shimano Deore DT. Build quality is extremely high, as you'd expect from a product carrying the Mercedes star, and one rider thought the Mercedes was the equal of Porsche's FS under most conditions

In So Cal, want $2000.00, but will take far less....

04 Rubicant Ultra4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My precious.... 72 K5 Blazer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

web wheeler...
DJ404564X4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2009, 07:42 AM   #33 (permalink)

Member # 99795
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzyxj View Post
I have a 93-94 Cannondale Super-V 3000 For sale. It is in good sahpe with lots of new parts. Cables, housings, Rissi racing adj. rear shock, chain, and tires are all new.

I have had this bike for many years and it is great. It has Mavic wheels Front CF hub, Mavic rear with XTR Dr and 8 speed hub, rapid fire shifters, XT front Dr, Manitou adj. front fork, The rear trailing arm is Carbon Fiber, Polished Aluminum frame, gel seat, Ahead set, Manitou neck and bars. It also has linear pull brakes. The rear wheel need s trued.
I would like $500 plus shipping to buyer. Will have pics posted this evening. I am selling only because I don't ride near as much as I used to. It needs to find a home with someone that will use it. I do have it for sale elsewhere, So if you are serious I can take it off the other sites. Thank you!

Awesome old-school build.
All the must-haves from the nineties.
-Manitou 4 forks; beautiful CNC work.
-Risse rear shock
-Mavic 217 rims
-XT Vs
-Manitou CNC stem
All the stuff I used to lust after back then.
All you need to complete it is a set of purple anodized Ringle' Super Bubba hubs and Kooka rasta anodized cranks.

[QUOTE=Ian Malcolm;9210743][COLOR="Red"][B]I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"][B]
[/B][/SIZE]
Roxtar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #34 (permalink)

Member # 75252
Send a message via AIM to sami86 Send a message via MSN to sami86 Send a message via Yahoo to sami86
Frame - 2005 GT Moto
Fork - 2004 Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 2 150mm
Cranks - RaceFace Evolve DH 175mm
Bars - Specialized DH
Stem - TruVativ 50mm
Seatpost - TruVativ..
Seat - SDG jump seat
Chainguide - E.13 SGS with bash guard
Derailuer - SRAM 9.0SL
Grips - ODI DH Lock-on
Brakes - Hayes HFX-9 8in rotors
Wheels:
Front - Formula 20mm hub laced to Sun Singletrack rim handbuilt
Rear - Shimano hub laced to Sun RynoLite rim handbuilt
Shifter - SRAM SX4 8sp
Tires:
Front - WTB Timberwolf DH 2.5
Rear - IRC Kujo DH 2.35
Pedals - Alloy Sealed

there are a few minor scratches from me going down once. I have done regular maintaince. $450

916-239-9486

Last edited by sami86; 10-12-2009 at 06:00 PM.
sami86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2009, 05:41 AM   #35 (permalink)

Member # 101942
Quote:
Originally Posted by sami86 View Post
Frame - 2005 GT Moto
Fork - 2004 Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 2 150mm
Cranks - RaceFace Evolve DH 175mm
Bars - Specialized DH
Stem - TruVativ 50mm
Seatpost - TruVativ..
Seat - SDG jump seat
Chainguide - E.13 SGS with bash guard
Derailuer - SRAM 9.0SL
Grips - ODI DH Lock-on
Brakes - Hayes HFX-9 8in rotors
Wheels:
Front - Formula 20mm hub laced to Sun Singletrack rim handbuilt
Rear - Shimano hub laced to Sun RynoLite rim handbuilt
Shifter - SRAM SX4 8sp
Tires:
Front - WTB Timberwolf DH 2.5
Rear - IRC Kujo DH 2.35
Pedals - Alloy Sealed

there are a few minor scratches from me going down once. I have done regular maintaince. $450

916-239-9486

nice deal..
xjemily is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #36 (permalink)

Member # 75252
Send a message via AIM to sami86 Send a message via MSN to sami86 Send a message via Yahoo to sami86
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjemily View Post
nice deal..
yea too bad no one is interested
Old 10-25-2009, 05:00 PM   #37 (permalink)

Member # 132579
2009 Specialized Rockhopper

Selling a 09 rockhopper 29er because i upgraded, bike has only been ridden 4 times and is in new shape orange in color with dark green graphics asking 600 $

Last edited by rysjeep; 10-25-2009 at 05:05 PM.
rysjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #38 (permalink)

Member # 14781
Diamondback Full Suspenion Mike For Sale

For Sale is a Diamondback Full Suspension Mountain Bike.
$900 OBO

Also have a spear Stratos Forks for sale $130 OBO

Location is Ventura County

Last edited by roknxj; 11-11-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: New price
roknxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 05:41 AM   #39 (permalink)

Member # 89208
Your not serious right?
xface is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #40 (permalink)

Member # 14781
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjemily View Post
rolmfao........thanks i needed that today.....
So do you want to buy?
Old 11-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #41 (permalink)

Member # 14346
Titus Racer-X, CrossMax, F100RLC, XTR

I'm helping a friend sell one of her bikes. She's got too many. ex-pro racer...
I can send pics if interested.

Titus Racer-X frame custom built, small top tube, with a med length seat tube
Rider is 57 with a short torso. I can get measurements of whatever you need.

Mavic CrossMax tubeless wheels, Maxxis Lust tires, xtr disc brakes

Fox RLC F100

XTR shifters/brake level combo, xtr f/r ders, xtr cranks/bb, brakes,

Race Face stem, Chris King headset

Great overall condition, too many bikes. $2900BEST OFFER

I'm in the Vail area, but could ship if needed. you pay shipping.

cutup75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #42 (permalink)

Member # 6054
Still for sale, No flakes please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Holloway View Post
Rock Shox dart 3 29er fork, works fine a few scuffs and scrapes, about 200 miles on it---75$

Redline flight pro 24 cruiser/racer. light, fast and fun new kenda k-rads---200$
Ben Holloway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #43 (permalink)

Member # 153057
Marzocchi 888 RC2X Works Front fork- $499 (santa rosa)

Marzocchi 888 RC2X, 8 inches of travel (200mm). This fork is in perfect condition. I bought it new. Right after I purchased it I sent it to Marzocchi to get the Works service done to the fork, they charged $300.00 on top of the original price of $1000.00. This fork is so smooth it feels like butter. Fresh rebiuld, new oil. The top crown has an intergrated stem that is included. The bars are not included. Asking 499.00.ob
Dangerous Crew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #44 (permalink)

Member # 101942
what is the works treatment and why are u selling?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by xjemily; 02-03-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #45 (permalink)

Member # 153057

The works was done at Marzocchi, they polish the bushings, add teflon to the oil, and tune the springs to your riding style/weight. I am riding a Fox40 now. That's the reason I am selling. This fork feels so much more smoother than any other fork. It's in great condition. let me know if your intrested in checikng it out.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:38 AM   #46 (permalink)

Member # 101942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous Crew View Post
The works was done at Marzocchi, they polish the bushings, add teflon to the oil, and tune the springs to your riding style/weight. I am riding a Fox40 now. That's the reason I am selling. This fork feels so much more smoother than any other fork. It's in great condition. let me know if your intrested in checikng it out.
Thanks a buddy of mine just got a 40 for his scott /gambler.....things straight butter....
Old 02-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #47 (permalink)

Member # 68514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous Crew View Post
What's your weight? Send me a PM if it's not for public eyes.

Last edited by andito77; 02-04-2010 at 12:07 PM.
andito77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #48 (permalink)

Member # 153057
I'm about 185lbs with riding gear. This fork is set up for me but it will work for a 10-15lb more or less (150-200).
Old 04-10-2010, 08:05 AM   #49 (permalink)

Member # 78856
Gary Fisher Procaliber

Gary Fisher Procaliber Race Day Mountain bike 17.5

This bike is in excellent shape and is an awesome ride. I bought this bike new in 2008 (2007 model) and have ridden it less than 15 times. The tires are new Bontrager Jones XR tubeless ready.
Frame 17.5 Fisher Race Day 6066-T6 aluminum main frame | Genesis Geometry 3"/76mm rear wheel travel
Fork - RockShox SID World Cup, 80 mm travel
Rear Shock - Manitou S-Type SRL w/ Platform Plus, rebound, and lockout
Rear Derailleur - SRAM X.0
Front Derailleur - Shimano XTR
Shifters - SRAM X.0 Triggers
Crank - Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon GXP
Cassette - SRAM PG990 | 11-34 | 9 spd
Brakes - Avid Juicy Seven
Saddle - Bontrager Race Lite Lux | Ti Rails
Seatpost - Bontrager Race X Lite ACC carbon
Handlebar - Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon Riser
Stem - Bontrager Race XXX Lite OS | 12d
Headset - Cane Creek S8
This retailed for $3850
$1800
Located in Blacksburg, VA.

Old 04-15-2010, 05:41 AM   #50 (permalink)

Member # 49169
This is wanted post. Looking for a fork, 26'er 140 to 160mm travel, air perfered for my Blur build.
Rat~Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in