Underbed storage for atv ramps???? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > General Tech > Newbie General 4x4 Discussion
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2019, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 152198
Underbed storage for atv ramps????

Does anyone know of a under the pickupbed atv ramp storage rack, maybe where spare tire normal is on stock trucks.

My old atv ramp is a bit short/step , my new truck is lifted has a short bed so limited storage space and I would like some type of storage basket/rack to storage a new longer set of 120" folding ATV ramps under the bed where a spare tire normally would be. I also don't want to have to leave tailgate down or interfere with my receiver hitch so I could still use that.

if anyone has made their own under the bed storage rack for the atv ramps I would be interested to see pictures and details of those as well as store bought ideas
goldhunter_2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 12:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rolling Mod

Member # 22176

Companies helping me get dirty:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Blaine

:tank:
Beat95YJ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in