New member from san antonio - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > General Tech > Newbie General 4x4 Discussion
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2020, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 879948
New member from san antonio

Hello, I am brand new as a member. I have been trolling the forum for years and it was here where I learned about ring and pinion swapping several years back. Most of the 4 wheeling I've done up till recently was minor and basically the alone in the woods approach. Fast forward to recently, I just went on my first guided trail ride at SWR in Llano TX. I am new to 4x4 trails and events but have became mechanicaly savvy after getting a CJ7 for free so long as I got it out of the guys yard. As a young 20 year old that sounded fun because I always had a mechanical interest. After about a decade and 5k of parts its fairly capable but is ever evolving. Anyway heres a photo from my first trail meeting. Trying to add a pic of it from my google.

Last edited by Nomadette; 02-02-2020 at 03:45 PM.
Nomadette is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2020, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 104539
I use to go to many offroad events in San Antonio... is Devils Den still active? I usually went with officers who had 4x4s, so we didnt live in fear of the cops.. waiting by the entrances.. hehehe
ArTi54N is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2020, 09:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 879948
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArTi54N View Post
I use to go to many offroad events in San Antonio... is Devils Den still active? I usually went with officers who had 4x4s, so we didnt live in fear of the cops.. waiting by the entrances.. hehehe
I honestly dont know. I am am so new to the 4x4 scene at least here. I should have a rookie driver on the jeep. I can confidently do myown wrenching but just getting more social. I am also a rare breed apparently because I took the hard route and decided to select a CJ lol.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in