|05-30-2012 09:58 PM|
|LigBoozer||This beast sell yet? TTT|
|02-06-2012 11:17 AM|
|xj_man_646||Holy hell. That is a nice ass truck. How much to do the SFA on a '97 K2500 Suburban?|
|10-30-2011 11:51 PM|
Could you clarify what is new? Thanks.
TTT for a sweet rig.
EDIT - Sorry, just reread your description and you already covered it.
|10-14-2011 07:02 PM|
Looks much better w the new sneeks!
|10-14-2011 02:10 PM|
Still for sale.
It's got new tires and wheels!
|09-21-2011 02:45 PM|
|09-18-2011 10:17 PM|
|Monterey ZJ||Back 2 the top|
|09-01-2011 07:31 PM|
|72blazer||Needs a cummins or better yet a duramax baaaad truck for sure!|
|09-01-2011 06:25 PM|
|mrtwstr||Get it while you can. It's in the Auto Shopper and I've got a ton of calls already. Probly wont be around for long....|
|08-26-2011 10:02 AM|
|08-25-2011 08:42 PM|
|08-24-2011 11:32 PM|
|mackthehack||Bump for ya Toby|
|08-24-2011 06:18 PM|
|mrtwstr||Someone's gotta want it!|
|08-23-2011 06:02 PM|
|08-22-2011 10:45 AM|
|08-20-2011 01:16 PM|
How do you own a truck for 15 years when its only 11 years old?
LoL........ bitchin truck.........
|08-20-2011 12:42 PM|
|08-19-2011 06:27 PM|
you know you dont wanna sell this monster......
bump for ya brotha
|08-19-2011 11:14 AM|
|08-18-2011 05:55 PM|
2000 Chevy K3500 XXX Traction Coil Over Crew Cab
2000 Chevy K3500 Crew Cab Long Bed.
Last year of the old body style.
- XXX Traction 4-Link Coil Over front suspension.
- 38-14.5-20 Hankook M/T tires.
- 20x10 Centerline Wildcat Wilderness Wheels.
- 35 spline Dana 60 front. Totally rebuilt. All new 5.13 gears, bearings, ball joints, brakes, U-Joints, Seals ect.
- 14 Bolt Rear. Totally rebuilt. All new 5.13 gears, bearings, brakes, Seals, Detroit Locker ect.
- 7.4 Big Block.
- 4L80E Trans.
- Borg Warner Transfer Case. I have a NP205 that can go with it, I just haven't had the time to put it in.
- Hydro Assist steering. New steering box, pump and Ram.
- New Radiator and hoses.
- New Serpentine Belt.
- New Water Pump and Thermostat.
- The engine has recently been freshened up. I replaced the Intake Manifold Gaskets, Valve Cover Gaskets, all new Radiator Hoses, Heater Hoses. Replaced the Exhaust Manifold Gaskets and installed all new manifold bolts and studs. It has a new Crank Shaft, Rod and Main Bearings, oil Pump and Timing Chain.
- I recently rebuilt the doors and fixed all OBS common door problems. I rebuilt the drivers door hinges and replaced both front window motors. Replaced all 4 door lock solenoids.
- I recently re-painted the bed. If you look close, there's a few small dents in the pics that are not there now.
- New Grill.
- Fresh Tune.
- New Fuel Pump Module.
- New Head and Marker Lights.
- New Tail Lights.
- Clean stock interior.
- 2011 Rear Hydro Cab Mounts.
It has 170K on it but pretty much everything is new.
This is the real deal boys! It is a super nice truck! Tows, drives and wheels like a dream!!!
It has been my personal vehicle for the last 8 years and I took absolutely great care of it! All the fluids have been religiously changed it's entire life.
Everything works perfect! This thing doesn't need any work done to it at all. It's ready to go!!
I absolutely love this truck and don't really want to get rid of it, but I have too many frikn trucks and projects right now.
So here's you're opportunity to buy a really nice truck for less than the value of the suspension and axles that are under it.
Take it with the Tires and Wheels that are on it or pick a new set that you like of equal value and I'll put them on it. Doesn't matter either way to me.
Are you lookin for a bad ass daily driver/tow rig/family rig/wheeler?
I'm telling you.... This is it!!!
Located in Seaside California.
I can arrange shipping anywhere.