Nissan d21 ext cab with axles off a 08 f350? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Nissan
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2015, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Member # 452346
Posts: 10
Nissan d21 ext cab with axles off a 08 f350?

Hello everyone I have a decent deal on "one tons" but I'm wondering if you guys would know if this set up would work. The front axle is a Dana 60 with 4.10 gears and a sterling 10.5 in the rear. I'm quite new to this kind of swap but im just doing a lil research some how some way. (There's not much for a aftermarket for these things)
94nissan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2015, 12:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Member # 452346
Posts: 10
I should mention aswell that this swap would go on a 94 nissan d21 extended cab with a v6 lol
94nissan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2015, 10:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Alliedacid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Member # 45329
Location: NJ
Posts: 124
Sterling 10.5 is a massive beast with not a lot of options...

front axle ok.. but rear i'd look for a D60 at a junk yard... they are pretty cheep
Alliedacid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-24-2015, 02:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Member # 93936
Location: Arizona
Posts: 461
Sterling 10.5 is a fine axle. Better than a Dana 60 for the rear, stronger for sure.

What do you mean by 'not a lot of options'??? There is plenty of aftermarket support - gears, traction devices, axles, brackets, trusses, etc;

Oh yeah, a lot more clearance than a non-shaved 14 bolt.

Last edited by t-ray; 03-24-2015 at 02:26 PM.
t-ray is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2015, 07:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Member # 80737
Location: queen creek az
Posts: 598
The 720 I'm building has a sterling rear. 5.13s welded.
The front axle I'm still building my housing just showed up a couple days ago. I'm using the inner C and outer from an 09 f350 d60 on a currie f9 housing front inner shafts will be currie once I figure out the lengths they need to be.
__________________
justin-AZUNDERTAKERS
trail junk on jackstands:shaking:
olivedrabxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2015, 02:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Member # 452346
Posts: 10
Is $1000 for Both front and rear + steering, leafs A good deal?
94nissan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2015, 05:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Member # 138007
Location: Vancouver Island, BC, CANADA
Posts: 466
If you're going to go Sterling 10.5 I would just get a 14 bolt for $150 a call it good.

I have a 92 Ford D-60 in the front of my Pathy and it went in fine(ish) hope you have a lot of fabricating skills. The 08 D-60 is much the same except that it is a balljoint 60 instead of a Kingpin.

If you are running anything over a 39" tire you will hate the 4.10's. Im on 42"s and just put in some 5.38's because my rig was so gutless with the low 4.10s.



Feel free to ask if you have more questions, theres not a ton of Nissans on Tons around so Im happy to help if you have any questions.

Heres a vid of mine from a few weeks ago

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
IslandPath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2015, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Under Powered
 
onlyonedr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19543
Posts: 902
The problem with using a 14 Bolt with an '08 D60 is the bolt pattern. He's stuck using the metric 8 on 170mm bolt pattern on the front unless he spends a bit of extra coin to change it. I would just run the Sterling if it was mine.
__________________
'01 Nissan KC Desert Runner: Work in Progress
'69 Chevy K5: Non-Wheeling Fun Rig
NOAS Club Membership Coordinator and Treasurer 2016-2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
onlyonedr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2015, 11:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Oh Jesus Tits....
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Member # 17554
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 2,662
You're gonna need a lot deeper gears if you want to turn anything larger than 31" rubber with a stock V6.

5.13 is OK up to 35" rubber...not great, but OK.
__________________
1977 Ford F150 4x4 Shorty 351M/NP435
2007 Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 5.9 Cummins
D-RAT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2015, 08:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Under Powered
 
onlyonedr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19543
Posts: 902
Good call. That Super 60 and the Sterling 10.5 only go to 5.38:1. That's going to be tough on an old Hardbody V6. If you keep the tires reasonable (maybe 37s) and do some power mods (or swap out for a VG33E) then you will be able to keep her rolling. Of course, if you are keeping the tires smaller you can probably get away with lighter axles which help negate some of the weight issue that will slow the truck down.
__________________
'01 Nissan KC Desert Runner: Work in Progress
'69 Chevy K5: Non-Wheeling Fun Rig
NOAS Club Membership Coordinator and Treasurer 2016-2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
onlyonedr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2015, 11:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wheeler
 
DCXterra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Member # 228471
Location: Ormond Beach, FL
Posts: 257
I'll be running an 06 SD front axle in my 02 Xterra within the next few months, the hardest part about running them is going to be the differential being moved so far over to the side, also don't worry about the UB or BJ's on these axles, they're a lot bigger and stronger than the older 60 kingpins or BJ's, I'll even take pictures of the difference of size if you want. Also, the SD60 can be drilled to 8x6.5 but will require some machinist friends or a very steady hand and lots of measuring, I'll be going that route since the only way this swap will happen for me is if I keep my same rims, and I already have a 14 bolt rear.
DCXterra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2015, 09:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Member # 138007
Location: Vancouver Island, BC, CANADA
Posts: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCXterra View Post
I'll be running an 06 SD front axle in my 02 Xterra within the next few months, the hardest part about running them is going to be the differential being moved so far over to the side, also don't worry about the UB or BJ's on these axles, they're a lot bigger and stronger than the older 60 kingpins or BJ's, I'll even take pictures of the difference of size if you want. Also, the SD60 can be drilled to 8x6.5 but will require some machinist friends or a very steady hand and lots of measuring, I'll be going that route since the only way this swap will happen for me is if I keep my same rims, and I already have a 14 bolt rear.
You will probably end up having to notch the frame a little bit on the drivers side right where it bends because your front driveshaft will probably hit when flexed out.
Doesnt need a huge notch but I had to do it on mine, I also plated the outside of the frame there and used 3/16" thick plate on the notch so its still nice and strong.

And yes the BJ 60s have the damn metric bolt pattern, but like you said its not a huge deal, if you're capable enough to install 1-ton axles on your Nissan you are capable enough to figure out your stud spacing.

5.38's are nice and low (a hell of a lot better than my stock 4.10's) but I also have the NWF doubler kit running through my d300 so I've got lots of gears to choose from.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
IslandPath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2015, 05:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Under Powered
 
onlyonedr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19543
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandPath View Post
You will probably end up having to notch the frame a little bit on the drivers side right where it bends because your front driveshaft will probably hit when flexed out.
Doesnt need a huge notch but I had to do it on mine, I also plated the outside of the frame there and used 3/16" thick plate on the notch so its still nice and strong.

5.38's are nice and low (a hell of a lot better than my stock 4.10's) but I also have the NWF doubler kit running through my d300 so I've got lots of gears to choose from.
While not exactly "economical" that is one of the reasons why I re-centered my housing when I did mine with an '85 HP 60. No clearance issues whatsoever and my driveline runs dead straight.

You are running 4.10s!?!? You certainly do not drive that on the street then.
__________________
'01 Nissan KC Desert Runner: Work in Progress
'69 Chevy K5: Non-Wheeling Fun Rig
NOAS Club Membership Coordinator and Treasurer 2016-2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
onlyonedr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2015, 02:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wheeler
 
M3C.CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Member # 195381
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada
Posts: 247
I've got a 79 D60 front and 10.25 rear going under my Xterra at the moment. I can appreciate the packaging issues that the short driver's side tube would cause, not just with link/shock mounts but also factory frame clearance.

For those of you planning to run newer Ford full-width axles (diff offset +3") and the factory frame: what kind of up-travel numbers are you shooting for and what is the ballpark frame measurement at ride height. Seems it would be damn tricky to get any decent up-travel numbers while keeping the rig low...

I chopped the frame at the firewall and rebuilt it with 2x4x3/16 tucked nicely up out of the way and I'm still not going to get as much uptravel as I was hoping for without raising ride height (21" to frame on 37s with a hair over 5" uptravel.

I'll throw in a good word for the Sterling axles as well. They are beef (easily comparable to D70/14 bolt), have D80 sized wheel bearings and better clearance than a stock D60. And they are a dime a dozen, at least around here. Easy to put discs on the older 10.25s as well.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
M3C.CA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2015, 03:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Under Powered
 
onlyonedr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19543
Posts: 902
If you can't keep the rig fairly low with normal axles I will be surprised. Mine is on Axletech Portals so my axle tubes are 5" higher than normal and I still have decent uptravel. Is the rig "low", well not really, but everyone is surprised at how low it is given what's under it. It is at 23" minimum frame height.
__________________
'01 Nissan KC Desert Runner: Work in Progress
'69 Chevy K5: Non-Wheeling Fun Rig
NOAS Club Membership Coordinator and Treasurer 2016-2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
onlyonedr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2015, 12:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Member # 487250
Location: saskatchewan, canada
Posts: 37
you do realize the factory h233b axle nissan used is a beastly axle. even has larger gear then a ford 9" ...why would you toss it? guys have run retarded power and tires on factory h233b and never broke anything. IMO the consideration of a conventional style diff is a waist lol even if ring gear is .75in bigger

the pathfinder/truck rear driveline and frame is basically setup like a heavy 3/4 ton domestic. it got everything but full floating rear axles. but Nissans design of the semi-float axle is very robust. EPIC parts for a small truck
__________________
some people just need a kick in the nuts

Last edited by ehtrain; 05-16-2015 at 12:05 AM.
ehtrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2015, 06:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
Under Powered
 
onlyonedr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19543
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehtrain View Post
you do realize the factory h233b axle nissan used is a beastly axle. even has larger gear then a ford 9" ...why would you toss it? guys have run retarded power and tires on factory h233b and never broke anything. IMO the consideration of a conventional style diff is a waist lol even if ring gear is .75in bigger

the pathfinder/truck rear driveline and frame is basically setup like a heavy 3/4 ton domestic. it got everything but full floating rear axles. but Nissans design of the semi-float axle is very robust. EPIC parts for a small truck
It has one big problem, it is a lot narrower than a SuperDuty axle. And gear ratio selection is an issue.

To you other comment, most trucks are set up like the Nissan truck rear. Big difference with a 3/4 ton domestic is the thickness of materials used, which makes everything heavier-duty. The Nissan axle is "epic" because it is overbuilt for a small truck, but it is not HD hardware. Let's be realistic here. I like it just as much as the next Nissan fan but it is sized for a small powerplant and a relatively low weight vehicle.
__________________
'01 Nissan KC Desert Runner: Work in Progress
'69 Chevy K5: Non-Wheeling Fun Rig
NOAS Club Membership Coordinator and Treasurer 2016-2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
onlyonedr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2015, 12:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Member # 487250
Location: saskatchewan, canada
Posts: 37
Ok I understand the width issue.

but maybe your misunderstanding why a conventional diff NEEDS thicker material because of the way it has to be assembled and casted. I've seen toyota 8in axles (3rd member style) handle some pretty rank setups. I've also seen 9in ford (3rd memeber) handle insane setups. so how... the issan axle is heavier built then both the 8in toyota and the 9 in ford. Both of which have a reputation miles long. both on the track and off-road.

even a conventional style diff should be trussed for extra strength with big tires and power. BUT now because you have a cast center section. you need to be a damn good welder, use pre heating, and a nickle filler rod if you even want to be able to touch that housing without causing it weaken significantly. where a 3rd member style diff. can have the ENTIRE case welded because it is stamped the housing is much stronger and now you can just make it that much better.

but thats just my opinion lol

ive heard more nissan axle issues now since they switched to conventional diffs like the m226 and the dana 44

and if im not mistaken the first 3-4 years of titan came with the h233b in the back. behind the like almost 400hp 5.6l v8 and a much larger truck. Even when I look at gear and locker packages the newer m226 they must use the same carrier as the 31 spline h233b as they cross numbers. plus you have all the way to 5.89 gears? what are you running like 54" boggers with 900hp? cuz thats prolly where u start breaking the h233b lol

because of the way a 3rd memeber diff is designed. the carrier section holds the power within the carrier section then out to the axle bearings. so the housing is taking much less load from the engine. where a conventional diff put the power into the weakest area of the diff which is the casted center section. now your axle tubes and bearings get to twist on the power on that cast section while also trying to hold and contain your power. conventional diff's a just poorly designed. that is why they take more materials and generally break easier. the best thing a conventional diff can get is full float. this helps remove the power from the axle housing and center section by supporting the wheels and bearings directly to the housing. thus minimizing axle tube stress loads and now more like a 3rd member diffy the power stays in the center section of the diff and the bearings now support load only while the axle handles the torque. rather then semi float diff where the bearing is subject to vehicles loads aswell as the axle twist and torque
__________________
some people just need a kick in the nuts

Last edited by ehtrain; 05-17-2015 at 02:23 PM.
ehtrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2015, 01:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Member # 487250
Location: saskatchewan, canada
Posts: 37
heres a pic of the 9.5in h223b ring gear vs 8.5in dana 44

__________________
some people just need a kick in the nuts
ehtrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2015, 07:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Wheeler
 
DCXterra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Member # 228471
Location: Ormond Beach, FL
Posts: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehtrain View Post
Ok I understand the width issue.

but maybe your misunderstanding why a conventional diff NEEDS thicker material because of the way it has to be assembled and casted. I've seen toyota 8in axles (3rd member style) handle some pretty rank setups. I've also seen 9in ford (3rd memeber) handle insane setups. so how... the issan axle is heavier built then both the 8in toyota and the 9 in ford. Both of which have a reputation miles long. both on the track and off-road.

even a conventional style diff should be trussed for extra strength with big tires and power. BUT now because you have a cast center section. you need to be a damn good welder, use pre heating, and a nickle filler rod if you even want to be able to touch that housing without causing it weaken significantly. where a 3rd member style diff. can have the ENTIRE case welded because it is stamped the housing is much stronger and now you can just make it that much better.

but thats just my opinion lol

ive heard more nissan axle issues now since they switched to conventional diffs like the m226 and the dana 44

and if im not mistaken the first 3-4 years of titan came with the h233b in the back. behind the like almost 400hp 5.6l v8 and a much larger truck. Even when I look at gear and locker packages the newer m226 they must use the same carrier as the 31 spline h233b as they cross numbers. plus you have all the way to 5.89 gears? what are you running like 54" boggers with 900hp? cuz thats prolly where u start breaking the h233b lol

because of the way a 3rd memeber diff is designed. the carrier section holds the power within the carrier section then out to the axle bearings. so the housing is taking much less load from the engine. where a conventional diff put the power into the weakest area of the diff which is the casted center section. now your axle tubes and bearings get to twist on the power on that cast section while also trying to hold and contain your power. conventional diff's a just poorly designed. that is why they take more materials and generally break easier. the best thing a conventional diff can get is full float. this helps remove the power from the axle housing and center section by supporting the wheels and bearings directly to the housing. thus minimizing axle tube stress loads and now more like a 3rd member diffy the power stays in the center section of the diff and the bearings now support load only while the axle handles the torque. rather then semi float diff where the bearing is subject to vehicles loads aswell as the axle twist and torque
Run the H223B, cut the ends off, install spindle cups, install full float hubs, install custom axle shafts and flanges, run with a SD60 and boom, badass axle, now let's just go about the "Spindle cups, Full float hubs, Custom axle shafts and flanges" That's another $2000 to run the H223B with a SD60, it can be done and people will maybe do it though, I know I'm going to work on building a full float 9" using junkyard parts when I get the chance, since you happen to be nissan happy, do you know if the 3rd is Nodular or what material it is?
DCXterra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2015, 08:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Member # 487250
Location: saskatchewan, canada
Posts: 37
actually no I dont know what material the casting is. So far from my experience with nissan it seems there cast quality is much better then the domestic cast. even the exhaust manifolds seem to be good quality. So I would hope the 3rd would be the same.

and that is interesting you mention the spindles. I'm lookingat setting up my own performance and customs shop soon. that sounds like an item worth making!
__________________
some people just need a kick in the nuts
ehtrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2015, 09:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
Under Powered
 
onlyonedr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19543
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehtrain View Post
but maybe your misunderstanding why a conventional diff NEEDS thicker material because of the way it has to be assembled and casted. I've seen toyota 8in axles (3rd member style) handle some pretty rank setups. I've also seen 9in ford (3rd memeber) handle insane setups. so how... the issan axle is heavier built then both the 8in toyota and the 9 in ford. Both of which have a reputation miles long. both on the track and off-road.

even a conventional style diff should be trussed for extra strength with big tires and power. BUT now because you have a cast center section. you need to be a damn good welder, use pre heating, and a nickle filler rod if you even want to be able to touch that housing without causing it weaken significantly. where a 3rd member style diff. can have the ENTIRE case welded because it is stamped the housing is much stronger and now you can just make it that much better.

but thats just my opinion lol

ive heard more nissan axle issues now since they switched to conventional diffs like the m226 and the dana 44

and if im not mistaken the first 3-4 years of titan came with the h233b in the back. behind the like almost 400hp 5.6l v8 and a much larger truck. Even when I look at gear and locker packages the newer m226 they must use the same carrier as the 31 spline h233b as they cross numbers. plus you have all the way to 5.89 gears? what are you running like 54" boggers with 900hp? cuz thats prolly where u start breaking the h233b lol

because of the way a 3rd memeber diff is designed. the carrier section holds the power within the carrier section then out to the axle bearings. so the housing is taking much less load from the engine. where a conventional diff put the power into the weakest area of the diff which is the casted center section. now your axle tubes and bearings get to twist on the power on that cast section while also trying to hold and contain your power. conventional diff's a just poorly designed. that is why they take more materials and generally break easier. the best thing a conventional diff can get is full float. this helps remove the power from the axle housing and center section by supporting the wheels and bearings directly to the housing. thus minimizing axle tube stress loads and now more like a 3rd member diffy the power stays in the center section of the diff and the bearings now support load only while the axle handles the torque. rather then semi float diff where the bearing is subject to vehicles loads aswell as the axle twist and torque
My background is in Mechanical Engineering, so I am pretty schooled up on this stuff.

3/4-ton and 1-ton axles are heavier duty. From the wall thicknesses of the housings and tubes to the size of the shafts, gears, bearings, brakes, etc. Again, let's not kid ourselves here. You can't stamp a housing and get the proper draw on the steel past a point.

The H233B was never behind the Titan VK56DE power train. They used the M226 (Dana 44 variant) which in the first couple years actually had a lot of cooling issues that led to gear and bearing failures. All Titans now come with finned rear diff covers due to this.

By the numbers, a 5.89 ratio gets you to a 36-38" tire when going proportionally up from stock on a D22 chassis that had either 4.636 or 4.90 gears. If it was supercharged (or a D21) with the 4.375/4.363 gear sets you can numerically go to a 40" tire, that's it. When you get to this ratio the pinion head is smaller and you have less tooth contact, so it will probably not hold up as well to more power. The axle is semi-floating (albeit in Disc WD21/D22/WD22 trim it has dual opposed tapered roller bearings) but the shafts are still carrying the weight of the vehicle (and wheels/tires) and not just torque loads. In the late 80s there was a full-floating H233A but these are like hen's teeth and narrow.

The 3rd member is in fact helping to support the load of the vehicle. When you bolt it into the housing it ties the entire front of the housing together. Try removing one and jumping the truck and let me know what happens.

In short, if someone is going to really big tires, a lot more power, or both it will benefit to swap the rear axle out. And there are those little issues of width and bolt pattern.
__________________
'01 Nissan KC Desert Runner: Work in Progress
'69 Chevy K5: Non-Wheeling Fun Rig
NOAS Club Membership Coordinator and Treasurer 2016-2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
onlyonedr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2015, 11:57 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Member # 138007
Location: Vancouver Island, BC, CANADA
Posts: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyonedr View Post
While not exactly "economical" that is one of the reasons why I re-centered my housing when I did mine with an '85 HP 60. No clearance issues whatsoever and my driveline runs dead straight.

You are running 4.10s!?!? You certainly do not drive that on the street then.
I figured a notch in the frame was easier since I didnt want to run custom length axle shafts, that gets expensive when you break them.


I was running 4.10's but its a trailer queen, 42's and full hydro means I dont drive it on the road, I couldnt use High in the D300, it was low or double low.

After blowing up my front and rear output (seperate events) on the D300 and replacing them with 32 splines I decided to go 5.38's in front and rear to take some of the strain off and to give me back my high gear. Couldnt be happier with the new gears, feels "stock" in terms of torque now. When I was in there doing the gears I put in some 35 spline chromos in the front with superjoints and yukon hubs. Now I dont have to be afraid of wheel stands anymore!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
IslandPath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.