Sponsors Helping the Rubicon (vendors) - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Rubicon Trail
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2004, 05:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
pro web-wheeler

Member # 12217
Actually, Steve is not the man...the original guy named Mr. PowerTank (hence the name of the product) is the man but he was abducted by the Italian Mafia and Steve was put in his place under strict orders to "act" like the original Mr. PowerTank, to continue developing great products, and to simply offer great customer service. Some ploy they've been up to...I'm on to them and will hopefully soon have information on the true "MAN", Mr. PowerTank himself. Excuse me while I go take my Zanoffs...
RedBullJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2004, 12:50 AM   #27 (permalink)

Member # 11831
Send a message via Yahoo to Roc Dog
Steve is a good guy and has a great product. I agree with Lance and using the Power Tank ARB manifold and no loud ARB compressor. Good stuff!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 12:46 PM   #28 (permalink)
Land Use Zeus

Member # 3982
Exclamation Roundeyes.Com Jumps In to Help Del

I'm really excited how folks (vendors, dealers, manufacturers, etc.) are starting to kick in to help with land use and access efforts around the country. Our work on the Rubicon Trail has drawn some great sponsors as you know. I've said it many times, and i'll say it again, let's support those folks who support keeping our trails open.

Well, we have another company that has really been working with me to help me personally stay in the game even more. Roundeyes.Com, owned and operated by Bruce Wade, has set up a vehicle maintenance and upkeep program to free me up from spending hours on my jeep.

If you've seen me traveling around, you know my jeep always looks pretty nice. Not only must it do the Rubicon Trail several times a year, but it must also do parades and vehicle shows. So Red (C UN RD) has gotta look pretty and be well maintained.
Roundeyes.Com has taken care of that for me. It's going to save me those hours of working on the jeep, so I can invest those hours back in land use and access.

Roundeyes.Com web site says this about the company:
Roundeyes is a company committed to bringing new and exciting, innovative and useful products to market for the Off-Road and Outdoor enthusiast. There are many manufactures and entrepreneurs out there with cool and unique products/ideas that have no way of bringing them to the hands of the consumer. This is where Roundeyes will be helping you the consumer, manufacturer, and entrepreneur all in one. We have the tools to help bring that unique product/idea to market including distribution. We have spent a great deal of energy to make sure that the products you order from Roundeyes.com are top quality and promise to deliver your products on time every time. We have gone to great lengths to make sure this site is secure for your purchases and hope that your shopping experience is easy and pleasant.

If you're looking for the unique product for the off road and outdoor enthusiast, check out Roundeyes.com.
Thank you Bruce,

Del

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Co-Founder, Friends of the Rubicon (FOTR)

2014 Inductee, Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame
Co-Founder, Rubicon Trail Foundation (RTF)
No Longer Affiliated in any way with BlueRibbon Coalition/Sharetrails.

Last edited by Jeepndel; 05-27-2004 at 12:49 PM.
Jeepndel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2004, 12:32 PM   #29 (permalink)

Member # 6430
Del,
Your Jeep is gonna look so good with the Roundeyes.com decals! We're here to help in anyway we can. Keeping the Rubicon open is very important to me and joining www.friendsoftherubicon.com has been a great pleasure as well.
Let's go wheeling and Thank you Del for your efforts.

OutbackToilets.com
roundeye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2004, 01:12 PM   #30 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 6650
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundeye
Del,
Your Jeep is gonna look so good with the Roundeyes.com decals! We're here to help in anyway we can. Keeping the Rubicon open is very important to me and joining www.friendsoftherubicon.com has been a great pleasure as well.
Let's go wheeling and Thank you Del for your efforts.
Use the eyeball ones cuz the red jeep will blend with the rising sun.

Kudos to you.
Past President 2010-2012
Retired Director 2004-2013
ReElected RTF Director Dec 2017

cruzila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2004, 10:24 AM   #31 (permalink)
Land Use Zeus

Member # 3982
Roundeyes Sponsors Forum

Roundeyes.Com is now sponsoring our Rubicon Trail Talk forum! Great job Roundeyes.
and thanks ,Del

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-06-2004, 09:36 AM   #32 (permalink)
Land Use Zeus

Member # 3982
Sponsors Helping the Rubicon (vendors)

We have some vendors/sponsors/dealers who are going out of their way to help us keep the Rubicon Trail alive and well. You should always do business with tme FIRST - at least check to see if they have what you need before you move on.

Also, if you want your trails of any type to be open in the future, do business ONLY with vendors and dealers who are in the game helping us keep trails open. That means vendors/dealers who are giving to raffles, who are sending a few bucks to the land use/access cause, donating to land use funds and legal funds, offering free products to help a club, etc. etc.

But, if you come across a guy that's just out to make money on your rig, and he's not doing anything with his business to help us keep the trails open, then DO NOT DO BUSINESS with him. period. Let him know why.

That's how YOU can make a difference. It's like voting with your pocket book. My vote goes to those guys who are doing something active to help us keep the Rubicon open.
They are listed in this forum. Pay them a visit. Buy from them whenever you can. Vote with your pocket book.
Del

Old 07-06-2004, 09:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
Land Use Zeus

Member # 3982
Rubicon4x4.Com Our Biggest Sponsor

They are our biggest sponsor of Rubicon work -- they support me directly and for every dollar you spend there, part of it comes back to us to help keep our trails open, particularly the Rubicon Trail. They are also known as www.rcon4x4.com. They are making a huge difference in our ability to keep working on our trail.

They have thousands of online 4wd parts. Try there first when you need to buy something. Start your shopping there if you want to help the Rubicon.
Del

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in