Solo JKUR Jeep looking to tag along for a day or overnighter.... - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Rubicon Trail
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2018, 11:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 378906
Solo JKUR Jeep looking to tag along for a day or overnighter....

Hey folks...

Just a solo Jeep here looking to tag along on a Rubicon run with a smaller group on a week day.

Not a complete newb. I have run it three times before and am for the most part ready to roll with minimal notice. Just looking to gain more Rubicon experience and learn the trail without running it solo.

Completely optional but I have a decent high def video cam and a small YouTube channel and can be the one man film crew for the group.

Willing to run with other Jeeps, Toyotas or whatever you have.

Thanks in advance!
PetrichorJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2018, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 841585
I do quite a few one day runs up there to buck and back solo or a couple other rigs. Usauly on fridays. Be a couple more weeks for the trail to dry out to my liking and rigs back together. But be willing to wheel with you if you know how to wrench on your own junk and are not a whiner when stuff goes south. Shoot me a pm if intrested.
Purpledecember is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2018, 07:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 27662
Send a message via AIM to SJscouter
which side of the trail do you want to go in?

72 Scout buggy
13 JKUR
SJscouter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2018, 11:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 93904
I will be heading up this Saturday solo. Plan is to wheel to Buck Island, camp and head out through Tahoe in on Sunday.. 2015 JKUR on 37's.. Spare parts and tools with me..
kno1special is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2018, 02:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 256002
Quote:
Originally Posted by kno1special View Post
I will be heading up this Saturday solo. Plan is to wheel to Buck Island, camp and head out through Tahoe in on Sunday.. 2015 JKUR on 37's.. Spare parts and tools with me..
We are heading in Friday for two nights. Staying at Buck both Fri/Sat and heading out through Tahoe Sunday. Currently, we have four JKUR's (one black on 40's, one black on 37's, one white on 37's and one rescue green on 40's). Could be a couple other buddies joining either fri or sat - one navy blue on 40's and one silver on 40s. Maybe we see you. Rain and thunderstorms are in the forecast.

If you decide to head in Friday, we will meeting at the Georgetown hotel for a brew lunch around 11am. Then off to uncle toms for another pit stop, then loon.
jk12blk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2018, 09:41 AM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 84338
Talking

Heading in solo this Saturday morning 6-7 a.m. and running to Buck Island then back out Sunday afternoon-ish. Hopefully all the good camping spots are not taken by then but feel free to come along if you wish. Driving a black, stretched LJ on 37 PBR's. PM me if interested.

Fred
Old 05-25-2018, 06:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ford Bigot

Member # 31227
I'll be there this weekend solo as well. I'll be on 144.590 if you have a HAM radio.

Black Stretched 1945 GPW on 44" TSLs. You can't miss it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FordFascist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2018, 10:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 378906
Bump...

Anyone going up during the week and okay with a tag along?
PetrichorJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in