Ranger FORCE - Page 12 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Rubicon Trail
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 07:33 AM   #276 (permalink)

Member # 993
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBass44 View Post

it's rude pricks thread, not noise
Which group are you in again.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:29 AM   #277 (permalink)

Member # 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagman View Post
Which group are you in again.
I can guess your group

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[COLOR=Red]--

:evil: # 530.532.4529:evil:[/COLOR]
TTC 2010 1989 BRONCO
:evil:-[COLOR="Red"]Awesome web development for your business[/COLOR].

SeaBass44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 08:41 AM   #278 (permalink)
4x4 Consultant

Member # 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBass44 View Post
Exactly !
My groupcamped out miles from the box, middle of nowhere so we were away from party spots, so we could sleep..but Nooooooooooo, some rude people started drunk Karaoke at 1am till 4am
Ahh you were camping right below the Box when we went through on Wendsday for the Jambo. Unless you mean a different day.

Special Thanks to YUKON, BAJA DESIGNS.
UGET IT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2010, 08:46 AM   #279 (permalink)

Member # 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGET IT View Post
Ahh you were camping right below the Box when we went through on Wendsday for the Jambo. Unless you mean a different day.
different year!
last week we hardly saw 2-3 rigs that night, snozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[COLOR=Red]--

TTC 2010 1989 BRONCO

Old 07-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #280 (permalink)

Member # 993
My rig doesn't even have a radio.... But I do sing pretty loud
Old 07-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #281 (permalink)

Member # 40
Quote:
My rig doesn't even have a radio.... But I do sing pretty loud
ya gota sing if I see you
I'm the guy with the K5LA noise maker

[COLOR=Red]--

TTC 2010 1989 BRONCO

Old 07-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #282 (permalink)

Member # 993
I had to google it. WOW! Funny I hate those things on the trail. Right up there with cowbells.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #283 (permalink)
Pat

Member # 120
Quote:
I had to google it. WOW! Funny I hate those things on the trail. Right up there with cowbells.
your not the only one who hates it
Old 07-27-2010, 09:07 PM   #284 (permalink)

Member # 40
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
your not the only one who hates it

it's twice the db now with the tank connected, at only 120psi

[COLOR=Red]--

TTC 2010 1989 BRONCO

Old 07-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #285 (permalink)

Member # 6359
Grouchy Irritable Seabass
Old 07-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #286 (permalink)

Member # 115261
Just to clarify some things.....

DUI is not limited to .08+ BAC,

23152. (a) It is unlawful for any person who is under the influence of any alcoholic beverage or drug, or under the combined influence of any alcoholic beverage and drug, to drive a vehicle.

(b) It is unlawful for any person who has 0.08 percent or more, by weight, of alcohol in his or her blood to drive a vehicle.

You can be charged for any amount of alcohol in your system. The "A" section is for any amount and the "B" section is for .08 or higher BAC.

Second thought. There is no time limit on disturbing the peace. If someone dose not like the type, volume or content of your music and they feel there peace is disturbed, you can be cited.

I love that law enforcement is up there. I would rather see them everyday, hell i'd rather give them a ride than have to deal with a drunk jerk acting a fool with his/her music too loud and driving there junk.

Lastly, If you are as tired of the idiots as i am keep this in mind. Anyone can sign a citizens arrest for any law broken in their presence. Law Enforcement Officers can NOT arrest for most misdemeanors committed NOT in there presence. In other words, if the Cop doesn't see it, they can only arrest if a witness to the incident signs the citizen's arrest. (DUI is an exception). The reason I am bringing this up is with the increased presence of LEO's o the trail, one could have others cited for the music/noise even if the LEO doesn't hear it. Also the CVC states that music from your vehicle can be no louder as to be heard from more than 50 feet. If your 51 feet or more from another and they can hear your stereo, etc. You can be cited for 27007 CVC.

If being cited for DUI (And yes, if you move your junk 10 feet, your guilty. Heck, if your sitting behind the wheel with the keys on you, your guilty.) or loud music, or vehicle code section, etc. ruins your fun then sell your junk and stay home.

Last edited by FAO4WD; 07-28-2010 at 01:27 PM.
FAO4WD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in