This post has been deleted
#12 ·
BALLCRUSHER said:

So, is the "My Size Sugarplum Princess" there to stay?:flipoff2:

I noticed that too. Shopping for clothes LAME ??? :flipoff2:

#13 ·
CJ Lagos said:
WOW, nice work!

Barbie is my trail bitch, until Brooke Burke succubs to my letters, and pictures of her shopping, eating, sleeping, etc... proove to her she should be my trail bitch.

Barbies doesn't bitch
She is thin
Doesn't drink my beer
She is cold blooded and doesn't bitch about the weather on teh trail.
You can cut her up for a template and she is fine with it.

:flipoff2:

#14 ·
LAME said:

Barbie is my trail bitch, until Brooke Burke succubs to my letters, and pictures of her shopping, eating, sleeping, etc... proove to her she should be my trail bitch.

Barbies doesn't bitch
She is thin
Doesn't drink my beer
She is cold blooded and doesn't bitch about the weather on teh trail.
You can cut her up for a template and she is fine with it.

:flipoff2:

Aus-10... can i take this quote and bronze it?

#19 ·
Well the body was gonna be removable, now it isn't :laughing: The rear fenders have a 1" flange that bends down, and we punched a hole for a spot weld every 4". Johnson has some experience building street rods, and they way we are doing this is just like the rod guys do flooring. 1" square tubing structure, and 20ga sheet metal.

We got caps made for the front of the fenders done tonight. Gonna weld the rear together tomorrow night, then I have to mount the seats. The tranny tunnel is already framed, just needs skins. The way it is set up I can reach every tranny bolt and t-case bolt while sitting in the drivers seat. The firewall is gonna be a motherbitch because of how far back I have the motor set.

Total weight of the floor and frame-work for the floor is ~120#, more then I would prefer, but its just a trail rig:D

I'll grab more pics tomorrow and Sunday

#24 ·
Ahm looking through the photos trying to gleen this out, but is the body rigidly attached to the cage, which I then dare to assume is rigidly attached to the frame? I ask because I am doing the same maneauvers with my old five and seriously wrestling with cage penetration and removability of tub and cage from frame, so all three entities can be unbolted.

Ahm also thinking of stretching to the -6 tub length just to get room for the two front seats:rolleyes: Your experience and advice is welcomed

BTW, excellent sheet metal work. I like the ribs on the larger sheets.

Thanks, Geesh

#26 ·
The shitpile is pretty much a buggy with a Jeep look, and an actually useable inside. Yep, everything is attached to everything else...the jury is still out on if that was a good idea:laughing:

SHITY WORK bring some Dons when ya come over tomorrow. Turns out the plasma runs on beer now.

From tonight

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.