Pirate 4x4 banner

Toyotas On 1 Tons . Pics Please . . .

781K views 1K replies 422 participants last post by  Boomtacoma01 
#1 ·
I know there was a thread a couple years back and I searched & searched and can't seem to find it so :flipoff2: . . . My Bro and 2 other buddies are putting 1 tons under their Toys at the moment so I just wanna give them a little motivation . Let's see some pics , thanx in advance .

#6 ·
lol there are tons of them out there just look at build threads I know the yotalet is on dana 60's and is one of my personal favs and I know there are others but I am entirely too lazy to do someones search for them :flipoff2:

#24 ·
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , thanx for all the replies guys . Seems 99frontier is just a stupid ass newb . Anyway , thanx for all the pics so far . Some really sick rigs , let's see some more :smokin:

#26 ·
Seems like this would be an appropriate place to ask this question. Say a guy was buildin a yota just for snow. How well do these yotas with 1 tons do in the snow say running a 38-42 inch combo. I would think that one would want to keep it light to stay on top of the snow.

#29 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.