Pirate 4x4 banner

Sac area getting hit hard right now

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  robert stone 
#1 ·
Xmas eve one of my cousins got their 99-00 f250 ex cab lb power stroke stolen in antelope.

Right around New Years my other cousin had a enclosed trailer that had a sand rail, and I think 3 quads stolen in Carmichael right next to Home Depot. I'm waiting on details to post

Then yesterday I go to see my lawyer in fair oaks, and he told me that someone tried to steal his 03 f250 the day after xmas, but they faild to get the ignition all the way out.

So if you have a power stroke, keep your shit so they can't drive it off. Pull some fuses or something. I know the lawyer had a alarm and the disarmed it.

#2 · (Edited)
Found this on CL

crawler rig thefts

crawler rig thefts
Look out for these scum bag trying to steal our rigs. They look to be Russian or white driving a newer green diesel truck with lumber rack and a white dodge pick up with repo equipment setup at rear. We got you on camera and your face clearly shows.....just to let people know what going on and the vehicle they are using..
:mad3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.