I just cant believe it! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > Stolen Vehicles/Parts
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 76752
I just cant believe it!

So today I was working on welding up some rocksliders on my toyota. It was around noon and I decided to go in the house to get some water (and a new can of chew) I was gone less than 8 MINUTES, and some fucktard STOLE MY FUCKIN WELDER! I swear this was a huge shock I didn't know what to think. What I figure is the perp was scoping me out and waited until the coast was clear and pounced. But I can't believe this! I jumped in my truck and sped down the road looking for a red welder in the back of a pickup, or maybe in someones car, but nothing The only thing that at least didn't happen was the welder was sitting in my garage right next to my dirtbike, and I just put in a bunch of money into it, and it was untouched. Neither was my dewalt drills, or my chop saw.

The thing that really gets me is that I had to tell my girlfriend/soon to be fiancee that her anniversary gift to me she had gotten 3 weeks prior had been stolen.

I'm watching craigslist like a hawk! FUCK THIEVES! I swear if I find out who took it I'm gonna beat them so badly they won't ever think about taking someone elses property.
83 shortbed 22re detroits, 5:29s, 35's-05 CR-SOLD! Now 02 tacoma with big plans
FELTONKID is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 13786
I find that hard to believe living at the north pole.
KWTMECH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 137965
Sorry to hear that, but you may want to post where you live and the brand and model welder so that maybe people in your area can keep an eye / ear open.

Id be pist too.
Offroad_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2010, 01:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 76752
Sorry man I'm dumb I completely forgot I haven't ever changes my location.

It was taken in Felton, CA 95018. Right in the Santa Cruz County Mountains.

I'm just hoping for a miracle. I hate to say it but I'd rather of had them take my drills and chopsaw than the welder. Its more of a sentimental value than anything...

**edit** Its a Lincoln HD180. Thankfully I didn't make my cart yet and I don't have a bottle yet so just the welder.

Thanks

Last edited by FELTONKID; 02-12-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 373
Send a message via Yahoo to Dog House
Dude that is fawked up! I bet it's up in Boulder Creek being traded for some meth!!! They need to change the name of the town to Boulder Tweak!!! Fawkin' meth heads!!!!!

Good luck getting it back. Check the used tool places for it.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
ADD

Member # 22080
sucks man....but at least your rig didnt get stolen. I've had 2 toyotas stolen, and i would of much rather they had taken my welder
Old 02-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 98895
Send a message via AIM to dezrik Send a message via MSN to dezrik Send a message via Yahoo to dezrik
Damn sucks dude, I hope you wrote down the serial number at least.
dezrik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 153556
There are some lincoln hd 180s on the sf bay area craigslist that don't have their actual pictures.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 76752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog House View Post
Dude that is fawked up! I bet it's up in Boulder Creek being traded for some meth!!! They need to change the name of the town to Boulder Tweak!!! Fawkin' meth heads!!!!!

Good luck getting it back. Check the used tool places for it.

I know right I bet it was some Boulder Troll that did it. But I have a feeling it was someone I know. There is no way it could have been someone just walking by because I live way up a private road (my parents road), and someone had to drive up there-they couldn't have walked away with it. The only thing I really have going for it is last week my dad accidentally scratched it up real good on the left side (looking at the dials) and I have a few detroit locker stickers on the other side. But those could be taken off easily.

And ADD, yeah I'm glad they didn't take my yota or dirtbike (my dumbass even had the keys to my cummins sitting on the workbench right next to where the welder was) And if any of those would have been taken, I'd have killed someone (especially the diesel I probably would have cried)

but if my welder is in the valley, chances are I will see it somewhere. I know a ton of people that live here, and I put out a mass text and called some people so I have people keeping an eye out for it. I'm just hoping for the best...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in