Ftoy photo gallery for us - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Toyota - Formula Toy Forum
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2006, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
a2b

Member # 22547
Ftoy photo gallery for us

mark van meter has uploaded software to our server and has enabled you and me to go on, log in, and then upload our own pictures to our own photo gallery.

so for those of you who dont have webspace. you do now! you dont have to just look your pictures up in a pirate thread.

go to our private forum for more info. - hobie
a2b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2006, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 51921
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2b
mark van meter has uploaded software to our server and has enabled you and me to go on, log in, and then upload our own pictures to our own photo gallery.

so for those of you who dont have webspace. you do now! you dont have to just look your pictures up in a pirate thread.

go to our private forum for more info. - hobie
Just added it today, and installing some other features you guys will enjoy. This is FREE guys...no more worrying about hosting your build pics, comp pics, etc.

Each user can control their own gallery, add, delete pics as you wish...simply copy the URL of the pic to use on other message boards.

The server size dedicated to the Ftoy site is unlimited same with bandwidth. So have at it.

For guys like Geiger and such that have the professional cameras you can upload 3008x2100 pix or 3mb per pic.

Enjoy..
Nissan Recovery Team is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2006, 04:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 76617
Awesome Mark you rock thanks again for all you do . if you are going to be in Globe drink lots of water
benttoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2006, 05:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 51921
Quote:
Originally Posted by benttoy
Awesome Mark you rock thanks again for all you do . if you are going to be in Globe drink lots of water
Globe is on the Calendar and I had such a blast passing out talkin' to Mike and getin' hauled to the hospital..just gotta do it again..
Old 12-08-2006, 05:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 76617
Mabey you can find a softer place to fall this time
benttoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2006, 10:21 AM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 51921
Quote:
Originally Posted by benttoy
Mabey you can find a softer place to fall this time
That's what I was thinkin'
Old 12-08-2006, 10:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 7876
Send a message via AIM to Arya Ebrahimi
Excuse my ignorance, but how does stuff work w/ formulatoy.org? Do you have to be a competitor or just own an Ftoy? I'm about to purchase a chassis second hand, and when I finally finish it I've thought about competing(assuming there's an east coast series by then or I've moved to the west coast).

Also, is this gallery open to the public to view? If so, how does one access it? Would be great to view all the pics to get build ideas.

Thanks,

Ary
Chassis #501(assuming the deal goes through)
Old 12-08-2006, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
a2b

Member # 22547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Ebrahimi
Excuse my ignorance, but how does stuff work w/ formulatoy.org? Do you have to be a competitor or just own an Ftoy? I'm about to purchase a chassis second hand, and when I finally finish it I've thought about competing(assuming there's an east coast series by then or I've moved to the west coast).

Also, is this gallery open to the public to view? If so, how does one access it? Would be great to view all the pics to get build ideas.

Thanks,

Ary
Chassis #501(assuming the deal goes through)

congrats on the new chassis. and there will be an east coast series that is starting next year. the forum on the ftoy site is private. and yes if you are a owner you can get access. just register and then post up in the public part of it that ask you to do so if you want private access. if you that dont make sense. then just ask more questions here and we'll help you out - hobie
Old 12-08-2006, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 7876
Send a message via AIM to Arya Ebrahimi
Thanks Hobie,

All signed up, now just awaiting confirmation so I can ask permission to join the dark, er I mean private side

I'm still wondering if the gallery is publicly viewable though, any insight?

Thanks,

Ary
Old 12-09-2006, 03:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 9856
Talking

If you choose that option when you sign up to the gallery
Old 12-09-2006, 07:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
I have one concern.

One of the things that got me interested in building an F-toy was viewing build ups of F-toys on PBB. If you make this imformation "Private" how do you propose to attract new F-toy builder/owners. If you have to buy one first to view this "Private" form to see build ups - get my point...

I appreciate all the F-toy threads on here because this is one of the big reasons I'm going to build one in 07 and compete on the East side (some events) for 08. That and EFI - e-lockers can be used.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 3370
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStomper-Toy
I have one concern.

One of the things that got me interested in building an F-toy was viewing build ups of F-toys on PBB. If you make this imformation "Private" how do you propose to attract new F-toy builder/owners. If you have to buy one first to view this "Private" form to see build ups - get my point...

I appreciate all the F-toy threads on here because this is one of the big reasons I'm going to build one in 07 and compete on the East side (some events) for 08. That and EFI - e-lockers can be used.

Builds are usually posted here. its more for background info related to comps etc that the public doesn't need to know.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
a2b

Member # 22547
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStomper-Toy
If you make this imformation "Private" how do you propose to attract new F-toy builder/owners. If you have to buy one first to view this "Private" form to see build ups - get my point...
dont be concerned. we have a public forum and its well traveled. the private forum is for more serious comp related things or class things. alot of discussions here on pirate get fueled by people who dont even own an ftoy, never competed, or dont plan too...yet they still have a very strong opinion. thus, we have a private forum.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in