Pirate 4x4 banner

The Mossy Runner build: phase II

374K views 1K replies 175 participants last post by  Mossyrocks 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#4 ·
thats what I like to hear. Its getting one hell of a makeover.

3 link front with 16" coilovers throught the hood.
4 link rear with 16" coilovers or 16" shocks with coils.
Fuel cell
Interior cage
Tube gate/ spare carrier
Crawler and a twin stick
Supercharger
URD fuel kit.

#6 ·
low with a bit of up-travel. It may not have to go through the hood. If they do, I want no more than just the top 3/4s of the tube poking through. 14" shocks were 2" too long as high in the wheel well as possible. I have a lot of shit under the hood to move though.

#23 ·
blue will just be welded to the caps for looks and stability. The green will be inside of those coming off the coilover hoops and tying into the cage. The will also double as the canvas support.

Heres a rough sketch of what it will look like. Along with the roof rails that will be part of the cage. Take some nakedness away from the roof and also be used for hauling camping gear. Hell, they might even save the roof a little in a roll-over.

#37 ·
I did cut some and weld it in. But I still had to bondo it to get it it smooth. Its just that I couldnt get that curve with the metal because of the factory dovetail on the 3rd gens. The bondo is a little thick in places though and it does kinda worry me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.