Diamond axled 4 door 3 linked taco build - Page 56 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Toyota - Tacoma
Notices

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #1376 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member # 34813
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 1,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikB View Post
That's better!

You've inspired me to start a build thread of my own.......... all the pictures will be upside down to reflect my driving style!
FAUX X 4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2009, 08:21 PM   #1377 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4 View Post
That's better!

You've inspired me to start a build thread of my own.......... all the pictures will be upside down to reflect my driving style!
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #1378 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
generalee7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Member # 16522
Location: 75 miles from Rubicon
Posts: 4,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikB View Post
He sent me this in a text earlier...
Damn! That radiator does hang down low... Something has to be done about it
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
generalee7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2009, 08:35 AM   #1379 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79221
Location: Windsor, CO
Posts: 10,238
Blog Entries: 1
Wow, two pics. Control yourself Paul. This thread is getting out of hand!
__________________
Scotty
[CENTER]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]970-420-4198[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ruffstuff Racing Sponsored


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
AddictedOffroad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 08:53 AM   #1380 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
Big91RustyBucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Member # 87635
Location: Demotte , IN
Posts: 5,541
Send a message via AIM to Big91RustyBucket
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAUX X 4 View Post
You've inspired me to start a build thread of my own.......... all the pictures will be upside down to reflect my driving style!


That's awesome...
__________________
~Philip
Midwestern 4x4 Parts

Quote:
You've inspired me to start a build thread of my own.......... all the pictures will be upside down to reflect my driving style!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

89 S10 Truggy
Big91RustyBucket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #1381 (permalink)
Registered User
 
fenderbmxer86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member # 55521
Location: Vacaville, CA
Posts: 3,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedOffroad View Post
Wow, two pics. Control yourself Paul. This thread is getting out of hand!
fenderbmxer86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #1382 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedOffroad View Post
Wow, two pics. Control yourself Paul. This thread is getting out of hand!
LOL

how close are you to the holycross trail area?
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #1383 (permalink)
Linkoligist...
 
86Yota4.70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Member # 44474
Location: Vacaville/Winters
Posts: 2,229
Send a message via AIM to 86Yota4.70
It was good to see you again last night Paul...Glad we got the trade worked out.... Going to start using the plasma right now...



Taylor
__________________
Hey the 90's called, they want their aluminum links back!

*Support 81 Worldwide*


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..
Your source for everything to do with link suspension!
-4130 Heat Treated Links/Control Arms
-Heims, jam nut's, and spacer's
-Brackets from numerous vendors in one place






To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
86Yota4.70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 11:37 AM   #1384 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Yota4.70 View Post
It was good to see you again last night Paul...Glad we got the trade worked out.... Going to start using the plasma right now...



Taylor
you suck! i forgot to cut off my old spring hangers, now i gotta bust out the sawzall and cutoff wheels thanks for the shocks taylor, ill put them to good use!
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #1385 (permalink)
Linkoligist...
 
86Yota4.70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Member # 44474
Location: Vacaville/Winters
Posts: 2,229
Send a message via AIM to 86Yota4.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger Weldz View Post
you suck! i forgot to cut off my old spring hangers, now i gotta bust out the sawzall and cutoff wheels thanks for the shocks taylor, ill put them to good use!
I was going to tell you last night you were going to regret this!
__________________
Hey the 90's called, they want their aluminum links back!

*Support 81 Worldwide*


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..
Your source for everything to do with link suspension!
-4130 Heat Treated Links/Control Arms
-Heims, jam nut's, and spacer's
-Brackets from numerous vendors in one place






To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
86Yota4.70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #1386 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Yota4.70 View Post
I was going to tell you last night you were going to regret this!
yes, up until the point i put my truck in drive and take it out of the garage, and then again when i buy another project vehicle and have to do a SAS expect a call from me in about a year asking to rent it

i have two new electrodes and a stand off tip here for you i forgot to bring last night...the three midgets made me forgetfull...tweedle dee and doo...their mommy was a a hair appointment...funny, they can call us stupidfor buying a $300 set of leaf springs, but they pay $125 for a fuckin haircut!!!!
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]

Last edited by Booger Weldz; 11-14-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 11:59 AM   #1387 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Member # 94186
Location: Kingman az
Posts: 1,725
dont forget they also pay $80 to have there stylest wash their hair
__________________
1988 4.3cpi v6( soon to be a modified 4.8 on diamonds) sased 37mtrs and one proud owner
bigarms23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #1388 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigarms23 View Post
dont forget they also pay $80 to have there stylest wash their hair
yeah, wtf??? and it still smelt like the dye chemicals when when she was playing rodeo girl butt naked on my lap last night in bed??? gittyup!
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]

Last edited by Booger Weldz; 11-14-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 12:08 PM   #1389 (permalink)
Linkoligist...
 
86Yota4.70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Member # 44474
Location: Vacaville/Winters
Posts: 2,229
Send a message via AIM to 86Yota4.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger Weldz View Post
yes, up until the point i put my truck in drive and take it out of the garage, and then again when i buy another project vehicle and have to do a SAS expect a call from me in about a year asking to rent it

i have two new electrodes and a stand off tip here for you i forgot to bring last night...the three midgets made me forgetfull...tweedle dee and doo...their mommy was a a hair appointment...funny, they can call us stupidfor buying a $300 set of leaf springs, but they pay $125 for a fuckin haircut!!!!
My girlfriend is a Phase 2 (only 12 in the whole school of 200) student at Paul Mitchell in Sac.. Make her go there, its only like 35$... And give me a call anytime you need to use it, some and it's yours for the weekend..

And to spice up this thread.. A pic of said girlfriend

__________________
Hey the 90's called, they want their aluminum links back!

*Support 81 Worldwide*


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..
Your source for everything to do with link suspension!
-4130 Heat Treated Links/Control Arms
-Heims, jam nut's, and spacer's
-Brackets from numerous vendors in one place






To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
86Yota4.70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 12:10 PM   #1390 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Yota4.70 View Post
My girlfriend is a Phase 2 patient at john hopkins transgender unit in new york.

And to spice up this thread.. A pic of said ''girl''friend

what the heck??? thats the BEST looking boy ive ever seen!!!!!!!!
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #1391 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
all jokes aside taylor...HIGH5 for landing that screamin hot woman! you just posted that onthe hugest off road forum in the world....how many rock jockeys are pervs and rubbin one out to your lady now !!!


















damnit, wheres the jergins and kleenex box...??
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]

Last edited by Booger Weldz; 11-14-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 12:20 PM   #1392 (permalink)
Linkoligist...
 
86Yota4.70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Member # 44474
Location: Vacaville/Winters
Posts: 2,229
Send a message via AIM to 86Yota4.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger Weldz View Post
all jokes aside taylor...HIGH5 for landing that screamin hot woman! you just posted that onthe hugest off road forum in the world....how many rock jockeys are pervs and rubbin one out to your lady now !!!


















damnit, wheres the jergins and kleenex box...??
Yeah yeah... It was her own damn fault for giving me access to her modeling portfolio...

Hurry up and get those damn coilover's mounted!
__________________
Hey the 90's called, they want their aluminum links back!

*Support 81 Worldwide*


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..
Your source for everything to do with link suspension!
-4130 Heat Treated Links/Control Arms
-Heims, jam nut's, and spacer's
-Brackets from numerous vendors in one place






To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
86Yota4.70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #1393 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Yota4.70 View Post
Yeah yeah... It was her own damn fault for giving me access to her modeling portfolio...

Hurry up and get those damn coilover's mounted!
ordered the upper springs just now...225 over 350...and some tender springs since ill have the collars all the way up to keep it low like the last setup
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2009, 03:59 PM   #1394 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79221
Location: Windsor, CO
Posts: 10,238
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger Weldz View Post
LOL

how close are you to the holycross trail area?
Couple hours. Haven't run it yet, but its a pretty good trail. Especially up to and past French Creek to Cleavland Rock. Then you can hike up into Holy Cross City(old mining town) as well. Weekends are pretty packed on that trail. Best to run it on a week day.

We usually run that trail on Friday before the 4runner Jamboree in early August.

We should put together a Colorado run for you guys. Tons of trails around Buena Vista as well which is 3hrs south of me. I think there are like 6-8 14ers (14,000ft Peaks) that surround BV. Other good trails in that area are Carnage Canyon(the really hard one) and Chinaman's Gulch. BV Carnage is a nightmare for a clean bodied rig. It will get damage. Its not an "if" on that trail but a certainty. Still, there are no short of 50 trails in that area with epic scenery as well as tons of fishing and whitewater rafting. Great camping spots too that are free.
-

Pics of Holy Cross and BV Carnage here:
http://www.yotatech.com/51202125-post59.html

A ton of both trails.
http://www.yotatech.com/51199552-post41.html

Most of the passes and 14ers look like this
__________________
Scotty
[CENTER]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]970-420-4198[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ruffstuff Racing Sponsored


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
AddictedOffroad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 11:48 AM   #1395 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedOffroad View Post
Couple hours. Haven't run it yet, but its a pretty good trail. Especially up to and past French Creek to Cleavland Rock. Then you can hike up into Holy Cross City(old mining town) as well. Weekends are pretty packed on that trail. Best to run it on a week day.

We usually run that trail on Friday before the 4runner Jamboree in early August.

We should put together a Colorado run for you guys. Tons of trails around Buena Vista as well which is 3hrs south of me. I think there are like 6-8 14ers (14,000ft Peaks) that surround BV. Other good trails in that area are Carnage Canyon(the really hard one) and Chinaman's Gulch. BV Carnage is a nightmare for a clean bodied rig. It will get damage. Its not an "if" on that trail but a certainty. Still, there are no short of 50 trails in that area with epic scenery as well as tons of fishing and whitewater rafting. Great camping spots too that are free.
-

Pics of Holy Cross and BV Carnage here:
http://www.yotatech.com/51202125-post59.html

A ton of both trails.
http://www.yotatech.com/51199552-post41.html

Most of the passes and 14ers look like this
WOW! if we didnt have kids we have to share with ex's i swear sarah and i would move to colorado immediately...it was so on the burner while i was laid off
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #1396 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
mobil1syn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Member # 9795
Location: riverside, ca
Posts: 16,277
Send a message via AIM to mobil1syn
When we going wanker?
mobil1syn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #1397 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobil1syn View Post
When we going wanker?
after your PM i decided to go to colorado instead of moab this year
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #1398 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79221
Location: Windsor, CO
Posts: 10,238
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger Weldz View Post
after your PM i decided to go to colorado instead of moab this year
If you're serious about a CO trip, let me know. I could definitely setup a good group of built rigs to run around with for several days. Late July/early August is really nice up there. We could do some runs in a few different areas if need be. But, Buena Vista would be a great starting point.

Besides, I need a motivational date to have my junk ready by.
__________________
Scotty
[CENTER]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]970-420-4198[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ruffstuff Racing Sponsored


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
AddictedOffroad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #1399 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!
 
mobil1syn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Member # 9795
Location: riverside, ca
Posts: 16,277
Send a message via AIM to mobil1syn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger Weldz View Post
after your PM i decided to go to colorado instead of moab this year
Whatd I tell ya. I'd be down and should have my rig done by then.
mobil1syn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 09:30 PM   #1400 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2931
Location: oakdale, ca
Posts: 27,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedOffroad View Post
If you're serious about a CO trip, let me know. I could definitely setup a good group of built rigs to run around with for several days. Late July/early August is really nice up there. We could do some runs in a few different areas if need be. But, Buena Vista would be a great starting point.

Besides, I need a motivational date to have my junk ready by.
ill see what oops and erik have for vacation days this year and go from there
__________________
[B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Www.4wheelunderground.com[/COLOR][/I][/U][/B]
Booger Weldz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.