Pirate 4x4 banner

This isn't right is it?

4K views 70 replies 17 participants last post by  dragrcr65 
#1 ·
Building the wifey's front axle this afternoon and put the highsteer arms on(the correct sides mind you)and this doesn't seem correct at all.....am I wrong?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
The gaskets are hanging

I'm talking about the highsteer arms

Can't really get the proper drag on the bearings with the gaskets in play.

#23 ·
how about a pic looking down at the top of the arms. Looks like RHD to me too but a top view would confirm it

#24 ·
Oh they're right hand drive arms, can you believe this has actually happened to me twice now.

I had ordered a Dana 60 high steer kit a few years back and it was the same thing:laughing: got it resolved easy enough but was still a PITA.

This time I don't know how easy it's gonna be seeing as how I didn't personally buy the kit and it was bought a year ago now.

It came from Low Range and I have the purchaser's name I'll call em Monday or Tuesday and see what they say.

#27 ·
Craigslist strikes again :flipoff2:

Bent housing misaligned knuckle s, rhd steering arms...

#37 · (Edited)
So get this,

I just talked to SKY (that's where the kit was drop shipped from)

I started explaining what was going on and Sky said " oh heck you wound up with the Australian kit."and that was that.

Replacement arms are on the way.:D

#43 ·
it is almost amazing what can happen with a phone call to a vendor :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

This post has been deleted
#53 ·
all this time and nobody noticed that he only has one leaf spring perch on there :confused:

:flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.