22re Boreing the block - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Toyota - Truck and 4Runner
Notices

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2018, 02:37 PM   #26 (permalink)

Member # 382633
In my experiences, Napa sells crap parts for too much money these days. I get better prices and options from rock auto and use Oreilly when I’m in a pinch. I got an Aisin oil pump from them off the shelf for way less than what Napa was going to sell me. I bought a Napa pcv valve from them for $8 and it snapped in half when I attached the hose. They gave me a hard time about returning it. I saw the same one of rock auto for $2.10 when I ordered a different one.
Old 08-07-2018, 06:22 AM   #27 (permalink)

Member # 52567
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81Mocker View Post
In my experiences, Napa sells crap parts for too much money these days. I get better prices and options from rock auto and use Oreilly when Iím in a pinch. I got an Aisin oil pump from them off the shelf for way less than what Napa was going to sell me. I bought a Napa pcv valve from them for $8 and it snapped in half when I attached the hose. They gave me a hard time about returning it. I saw the same one of rock auto for $2.10 when I ordered a different one.
13 year bump!! Hell yeah!
VolcomMan is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2018, 01:54 PM   #28 (permalink)

Member # 129493
Man, I built that engine (used to be Lowtorious) a life time ago.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
happen in 2018. Additional thanks to East Coast Gear Supply, PSC, & WFO Concepts for their excellent products and support.
LowDown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in