Pirate 4x4 banner

***Toyota Bible/FAQ 1.0 (Also available as .PDF)

304K views 433 replies 313 participants last post by  The.lost.road 
#1 · (Edited)
I created a PDF out of the current FAQ. It's sweet, pics and everything, but it's large, 10mb. Not all the links work, but it's not meant to be an "Online Manual", it's meat to be printed out and used in the shop when you don't have access to a PC.

I could just post it, but that would be to "Nice",,,so,,,,, if you want a copy, you have to make a donation to the Rubicon Trail Foundation, min $10. And I'll give you the secret download location for it.

Now, I am going to do this on the honor system, because I trust you guys won't violate the privilege, and because it's for a good cause.

All I need to see is proof of a donation via Paypal, so, PM me a text copy and paste of the transaction, that must include the amount donated, $10 or more, and I'll PM you the download location.

Click this button to donate: Make sure you say it came from the PBB Toy Forum !

Note that it goes to the treasurer for the Rubicon Trail Foundation.

If you have trouble, PM me.

And please bump this thread when you donate!!

See less See more
#304 ·
Thanks everyone, please remember to follow the instructions in the first post. If you don't, I won't know to pm the link. More and more i am not getting PM'd, and when i do, the required details are not included.

The Instructions are simple, and provide me the verification I need to proceed

Steveh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.