Pirate 4x4 banner

***Toyota Bible/FAQ 1.0 (Also available as .PDF)

304K views 433 replies 313 participants last post by  The.lost.road 
#1 · (Edited)
I created a PDF out of the current FAQ. It's sweet, pics and everything, but it's large, 10mb. Not all the links work, but it's not meant to be an "Online Manual", it's meat to be printed out and used in the shop when you don't have access to a PC.

I could just post it, but that would be to "Nice",,,so,,,,, if you want a copy, you have to make a donation to the Rubicon Trail Foundation, min $10. And I'll give you the secret download location for it.

Now, I am going to do this on the honor system, because I trust you guys won't violate the privilege, and because it's for a good cause.

All I need to see is proof of a donation via Paypal, so, PM me a text copy and paste of the transaction, that must include the amount donated, $10 or more, and I'll PM you the download location.

Click this button to donate: Make sure you say it came from the PBB Toy Forum !

Note that it goes to the treasurer for the Rubicon Trail Foundation.

If you have trouble, PM me.

And please bump this thread when you donate!!

See less See more
#318 ·
Mike, it's easy, really! Just copy and paste something with this info from PayPal in to a PM to me:

For example, this has all I ask for.

Account Type: Premier
Account Limits: View Limits

PayPal balance: $0.00 USD

My recent activity
Payments received
Payments sent

View all of my transactions
My recent activity - Last 7 days (Apr 27, 2012-May 4, 2012)
Type Name/Email Payment status Details Order status/Actions Gross
Select record 0 Apr 30, 2012 Donation To
Rubicon Trail Foundation

Details Donation To Rubicon Trail Foundation 03N084132L367054S -$20.00 USD

#317 ·
I am new to how to navigate this thread thing...I donated 10 bucks to the foundation. transaction number is 4R005305B7378494L. Please tell me wehere to get the Toyota bible FAQ pdf. Can u respond to my email....this site has way to many hoops to jump thru for my taste... Mikedynaglide@live.com
just pmm steve as he stated in post you quoted:smokin:

#324 ·
.My recent activity
Payments received
Payments sent

View all of my transactions

My recent activity - Last 7 days (Sep 18, 2012-Sep 25, 2012)

What's thisTransactions you Archive will be moved to your All Activity list.Payment status glossary

checkboxSelect all recent

Date

When an icon appears next to one of your transactions, it means there is more information available or a note attached. Move your cursor over the icon to learn more about the transaction.
When an icon appears next to one of your transactions, it means there is more information available or a note attached. Move your cursor over the icon to learn more about the transaction.

Type

Name/Email

Payment status

Details

Order status/Actions

Gross

Select record 0

Sep 22, 2012

Donation To

Rubicon Trail Foundation

Completed

Details Donation To Rubicon Trail Foundation 36V01988KM617141V

-$10.00 USD

Select record 2

Sep 21, 2012

Payment To

Pirate Media Group

Completed

Details Payment To Pirate Media Group 2BK30344KD282644J

-$20.00 USD

Select record 4

Sep 21, 2012

Subscription Creation To

Pirate Media Group

ActiveYou have automatic payments scheduled for this subscription.
You have automatic payments scheduled for this subscription.

Details Subscription Creation To Pirate Media Group

What's this

#334 · (Edited)
No PM's from you.

Folks, 90% of you do not PM me the info I request per the the first post. Not sure why so many struggle with it. It's the only way I know the amount of, and that the donation went to RTF.

If all I get is a pm saying "I donated, now send me the link" No link for you.

I pm back, to send me the link. Many are transactions are for red stars, not RTF donations. Anyway, needles to say, I get some interesting PM's for members .....

Once again, i will remind you guys, this is what I need in the PM to me, username steveh:
All I need to see is proof of a donation via Paypal, so, PM me a text copy and paste of the transaction, that must include the amount donated, $10 or more, and I'll PM you the download location.

Thanks for all the donations, no where else does the info in this pdf exist, in any form. All of the original content was nuked to temporary or maybe even permanent insanity of a former regular.

Since the inception of this fundraiser in 2006, no other forum on PBB can even touch how much you guys have contributed to the on-going successful efforts of the RTf to keep the 'con open year round, and provide the $$ needed to buy property, equipment, and have staff on trail every summer.

:smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.