Pirate 4x4 banner

***Toyota Bible/FAQ 1.0 (Also available as .PDF)

304K views 433 replies 313 participants last post by  The.lost.road 
#1 · (Edited)
I created a PDF out of the current FAQ. It's sweet, pics and everything, but it's large, 10mb. Not all the links work, but it's not meant to be an "Online Manual", it's meat to be printed out and used in the shop when you don't have access to a PC.

I could just post it, but that would be to "Nice",,,so,,,,, if you want a copy, you have to make a donation to the Rubicon Trail Foundation, min $10. And I'll give you the secret download location for it.

Now, I am going to do this on the honor system, because I trust you guys won't violate the privilege, and because it's for a good cause.

All I need to see is proof of a donation via Paypal, so, PM me a text copy and paste of the transaction, that must include the amount donated, $10 or more, and I'll PM you the download location.

Click this button to donate: Make sure you say it came from the PBB Toy Forum !

Note that it goes to the treasurer for the Rubicon Trail Foundation.

If you have trouble, PM me.

And please bump this thread when you donate!!

See less See more
#2 ·
hey steve, I found the link to donate 'any amount' but I'd like to know what you'd like to "payment for" box...

And every toy guy should be getting in on this as paypal allows visa (which is what I prefer) if you don't have a paypal account...

#4 · (Edited)
copeland said:
hey steve, I found the link to donate 'any amount' but I'd like to know what you'd like to "payment for" box...

And every toy guy should be getting in on this as paypal allows visa (which is what I prefer) if you don't have a paypal account...
Just donate $10 or more, for whatever reason, say it's from a PBB Toy forum member or something. Pm me a copy of the Paypal confirmation, and I'll PM the link

I will have the link ready tomorrow for those who already donated. Thanks you guys! The RTF needs to build up it's account to attract the big donors, and every little bit helps!

#10 ·
BOBBED97TACO said:
I tried to donate and it wont let me either by paypal or visa
Hmm, not sure why you would not be able to, can you describe the steps you took, maybe we can give a bit of Tech Support PBB style and help ya out!

What error(s) did you get?

#12 ·
I've tried several times, everytime i put my paypal username/password, review the amount and hit the pay button it kicks me to a page saying that my account timed out, but i can login to my account using www.paypal.com

I get this message

Your session has timed out, please log in again.

#14 ·
Oh ya, I forgot to tell you guys I posted this in the Land Cruza section as well. I told them us Truck and Runner guys are gonna kick their FJ asses with donations Come Awn!! :flipoff2:

#17 · (Edited)
For the guys who are having problems, tell us what your doing, I just checked it and it works for me

If you have trouble, log directly in to your paypal and Send Money to: Rubicon Trail Foundation email treasurer@rubicontrail.org

#19 ·
Well done ya cranky shit. I mean I won't tell anyone you are doing something nice. :flipoff2:

Ps I think the cruiser guys will out spend you truck guys.

#21 ·
cruzila said:
Well done ya cranky shit. I mean I won't tell anyone you are doing something nice. :flipoff2:

Ps I think the cruiser guys will out spend you truck guys.
This one time if you cruzaheads beat our asses we all win!! So bring it :flipoff2:

BTW, Since your a truck and a Cruza guy, do you fight with yourself??? :evil:

#23 ·
The weekend is here, and many of us will be in the shop wrenching on or junk. Wouldn't it be cool to have your hardcopy of the Toy FAQ with you?

You know what to do! GET IT!! :smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.