Pirate 4x4 banner

Father son Rubicon Trip

8K views 201 replies 26 participants last post by  Booger Weldz 
#1 ·
Taking my son "Jack" (2.5 years old) for his first Rubicon trip mid - end of June.
Anyone with or without kids are welcome. Haven't set a date yet so open to suggestions. Would like to go in Friday afternoon.

#29 ·
Booger Weldz said:
yeah, 25th weekend, im gonna bring my youngest brother too, he wants to fish buck island, ive heard all the rumors of 2 foot german brown trout...
The 25th

#31 ·
How early are you guys looking to meet on Friday? I can get a half day but with time off from the baby I can't do a full day off. If I leave Fresno about 11:30-12:00 I can probably be up there around 4:00. I've never run the 'Con so I'd like to tag along with someone if possible.

#33 ·
freds40 said:
How early are you guys looking to meet on Friday? I can get a half day but with time off from the baby I can't do a full day off. If I leave Fresno about 11:30-12:00 I can probably be up there around 4:00. I've never run the 'Con so I'd like to tag along with someone if possible.

ill wait for you and well caravan, sweetheart :D

#35 ·
freds40 said:
Can you be at Loon by 3PM?

#36 ·
SR5Dave said:
Wish my rig was done :( I'd love to take my Dad along.....

Lets make this a yearly thing!! :)
Get to it! You still have a long time :) :)

#37 ·
freds40 said:
I was hoping you'd say that! :bounce2: This time I'll be towing. :smokin: So you strapping people to the back now or what, sounds like you have a few going with ya?
its not bad in the extra cab. i have to teach mandy how to drive it so we can take turns and nobody gets stuck with sore legs bound up in the 'extra cab' portion with the little jump seats

#44 ·
5spd said:
I just saw this, I have a 3 day weekend then and would like to pop on down with ya all, No kids coming along as they are still in Iraq, but it would be in honor of em ...kinda. :( Any area to meet up at? I can leave here by 8 am and be at loon/gatekeeper about 1-2pm
How about the trailer parking area 3PM?

#48 ·
KC_JoNeS said:
Booger, I can meet you all at loon on that Friday. I will be dragging my dad up there on the wednesday, two days prior, to get his wheeling legs broken in.

Maybe that way we can play around on the trail without the parking lot status. ;)
okay ill be with freds40 and his trailer queen, or ill show up thursday night and we can fix all my shit, with your ready welder, that breaks before everyone gets there??:flipoff2:

ps, if i could run a few beads with it id really appreciate it, id like to get one but would love to check it out before plunkin down the $$...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.