Pirate 4x4 banner

PRIVATE CAMPSITE NEAR RUBICON

5K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  VERTIGO 
#1 · (Edited)
Sick and tired of camping near the same A$$hats in the woods? This place is bitchen~

over 5 acres. Private. Power. Well. Septic. FULL RV hookups and the 5th wheel included. Awesome log cabin built years ago with Timber from the property. 4x4 quad trail goes down to the yr round creek FILLED with gold!!!

Excellent deer hunting
Dirt Bike tracks
Fridge, washer/dryer in secured shed.
covered parking

15 min to stumpy meadows
25 min to Uncle Toms
45 min to Rubicon

$144,900k
Contact me for more info

https://www.zillow.com/homes/9054-Country-Rd,-Georgetown,-CA-95634_rb/

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
For the love of god, no more Pirate a-holes in the area :flipoff2:

yr round creek FILLED with gold!!!
Wait there is gold down there? :confused: Survey, fence, and shotgun in the works :grinpimp:

Brenden is awesome to work with and the area is nice and relaxing :smokin:

#6 ·
HA! Thx John. At least it's not some sierra club hippie from San Fransicko~

For the love of god, no more Pirate a-holes in the area :flipoff2:

Wait there is gold down there? :confused: Survey, fence, and shotgun in the works :grinpimp:

Brenden is awesome to work with and the area is nice and relaxing :smokin:

#14 ·
I'm a few bucks short to get it but here is a sunset picture from nearby about 3 weeks ago.

Attachments

#17 · (Edited)
Can't speak for Todd but if you don't mind a large monthly bill, you can get business class fiber optic :p Only takes about 4 months to get installed.

No regular DSL or cable that I could find ;)

#24 ·
Yes it is... but once you start dropping other services off that could be covered for internet, it becomes a little more manageable ;) I forget the numbers exactly so excuse the guestimates.

Ooma ($13) vs landline ($40+)
Netflix($13) vs Cable($100+)
Interet($500) vs Internet ($100ish)

Plus, out in the middle of nowhere, you loose things like:
Water($70)
Sewer($35/month)

I think I came up with ~$100 to $150 addition to my budget going from Placerville proper to out in the middle of nowhere that had nothing to do with mortgage.:eek:

#27 ·
In regards to the septic no. This was more of system set up for light use and RV's. The system used has been sold in more than 1M applications. The county most likely will not recognize it for building purposes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.