Pirate 4x4 banner

!!!Everyone check this out!!! Lets ride

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bonepony10 
#1 · (Edited)
We are a fairly new local non-profit offroad/crawling club that raises money for several various charities.....most involve childrens charities.

We are located 45min north of Knoxville, Tn.

We are minutes from such offroad parks as: Brimstome Recreation area, Sandmines, Windrock mtn, Harlan KY, and Jellico, tn (where the XRRA event is held www.rockytopohv.com ). Jellico is beginning to open up as a true trail riding Mtn.

Also within a few hrs drive of Golden Mtn, Grey, and Tellico (lot of good that does though)

You can check us out at www.bigsouthforkoffroad.com
My username on there is "MILFMAN"

Also check out Brimstone's website, they have over 19,000 acres of riding that is both for ATV and Jeep. PLUS, the state owns an additional 25,000 acres adjoining, that is open to riding provided you buy an extra $8 pass....yeah, expensive huh? LOL. Permits for brimstone are as follows: $15 daily ,$30 weekly, or $60 yearly

Our club has FULL authorization to cut new trails in this area. It has been described as being the next Tellico....but bigger.

It was started by a local ATV dealership owner and another private investor, but was used for many years before as an open land mtn. Both jeep and atv's are welcome here, and the trails are rated by difficulty. This is a fairly new offroad park that has some unbelievable potential. There is Over 300 miles of trails as of right now
www.brimstonerecreation.com

Anyone wanting to come to our neck of the woods, is welcome to contact us/me to schedule rides. Even if there isn't any rides scheduled, there is always someone willing to show you around.

I look forward to seeing some of you on the trails.

Aaron

See less See more
#7 ·
Thats what its known for....however we have used it for the last 20 plus years with truck/jeep/ etc. We have begun cutting more trails for jeep and buggies. Those of us from the area can show you around to the best trails.

Here are a few we cleared out about a couple weeks ago:

http://bigsouthforkoffroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=386

There are hundreds and hundreds of more and better places than this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.