Pirate 4x4 banner

1988 Lifted Jeep Wrangler YJ, trade for motorcycles car truck bike

10K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  TheeMikeB 
#1 · (Edited)
1988 Lifted Jeep Wrangler YJ, for sale or trade for motorcycles car truck bike

Located in Coatesville, PA (about 45 min west of philadelphia, or 15 min from quadratec in west chester, PA)
MANY photos can be seen here:

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/insainone/wrangler%20for%20sale/

1988 YJ Jeep Wrangler Larado
- 4.2 Liter (Just replaced with remanufactured 4.2L March 2008, GREAT oil pressure...which is a common problem with these engines)
- new engine wire harness was recently put in as well due to wires melting on the manfiold
- Fuel Injected with Howell Fuel Injection setup
(Starts fast and runs smooth after its warmed up) idles rough and stalls during idle until engine warms up.
could be the timing, but i think it is something to do with a sensor on the throttle body
i might try to replace it this week to see if it resolves the problem.
This really never bothered me, it is my daily driver
i just drove with two feet to keep the idle up high when coming to a stop at a stop sign.
(this was only until the engine temp was up, mostly only in the winter)
- Borla Headers & Exhaust (installed sept 2008)
- painted the intake manifold with por 15 manifold paint (installed sept 2008)
- Jasper automatic transmission (tranny new as of
July 07) with B&M ratchet shifter
- H.E.I. distributer upgrade (June 2nd, 2008) this helped a LOT with gas mileage improvment
- new upgraded alternator (was planning on getting a winch but never got around to it)
- NP231 Transfer Case with Advance Adapters SYE
- New Heater core
- New/UPGRADED blower motor for heat (very much quieter then the orig blower and blows MUCH stronger)
- Tom Woods extended spline and booted rear driveshaft
- Rusty's Off-Road steering conversion (Excellent road manners)
- Fabtech 3.5" suspension lift
- MORE 5/8" boomerang shackles
- WPWarrior Sway bar disco's
- Precision Gear 4.10s (both axles completely rebuilt w/ new bearings/seals)
- Detroit TrueTrac Locker in rear
- Posi-Lok cable disconnect conversion w/ cast fork
- Goodyear Wrangler MT/R 33x12.50x15's the spare is the same but the spare has never been driven on, so its new.
- Black Bestop Softop
- Black Hardtop with slightly tinted windows
- Black Bestop Bikini top
- Full steel doors with mirror relocation brackets
- Spare set of Black soft bestop doors for summer.
- 92-95 Family style roll bar
- ProLine Xynet flooring
- Xenon TJ style 6" Flares
- Warn rock sliders
- JVC CD/MP3 Player w/ HD RADIO
- 6 Speaker Sound Bar with overhead lights
(pioneer speakers in dash and on soundbar installed 8/2008)
- 10 inch sub woofer and kenwood amp
- STAINLESS 9IN HOWELL AIR CLEANER
- CHALLENGER STEERING WHEEL-BLACK
- Bestop Trailmax Classic Console in Black Denim
- Currently inspected until 1/2010 in PA
- proof of purchase of the new engine and jasper trans and other parts.
- including high-lift jack/with jack stand

- The current mileage on the tac is 178,545 miles, but the frame was stripped and repainted a few years ago. so there is NO rust on the frame

- The remanufactured engine was put in when the jeep had 164,320 miles on it.
so the remanufactured engine only has 14,225 miles on it and it runs great

- The Jasper trans was replaced litterally the day i bought the jeep. I bought the jeep with 154600 miles on it according to the title.
so the trans has 23,945 miles on it and it shifts great

- currently the jeep has the hard top on, if not sold soon, i'll have the soft-top back on in a few weeks, there are pictures with the soft-top from last year in the fall and pictures i took today 3/29/2009 with the hard top.

- again the photos can be seen here http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/insainone/wrangler%20for%20sale/ i took quite a few this afternoon

- last years pictures show bumper caps (TJ style bumper caps) they are not on the jeep anymore, nor are the fog lights.

SALE PRICE OR TRADE OR BOTH:
- I'm looking for $7000 cash (price negotiable depending on a trade or not) or
- I'm looking for a Motorcycle (or two) of ANY kind (let me know what you have) type of bikes i'm interested in are as follows: GSXR. YZF R6 R1 GSX-R Honda CBR Yamaha kawasaki Harley (just some examples of what i'd be interested in but not limited to those only)
- also willing to consider trades for other vehicles even another wrangler + cash if no mods or not of equal value.
Truck, ford f150, f250 Dodge 1500 (some more examples on trucks i might be interested in)

anyway, let me know what you have for trade and i'll consider it and reply shortly.

please provide photos and as many details as possible if you would like to do a trade.

I have the title in hand.

See less See more
#8 ·
Jeep

hey you still have the jeep? if you do i have a 2003 yamaha Vstar 1100 cruiser. it is black and has 7648 or so miles. rides great and straight. has saddle bags and a freeway bar. let me know what you think. also have 2 shoei matching helmets that can go with the bike as well. let me know what you think.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.