Pirate 4x4 banner

new wife

1K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  jeepjerdy 
#1 ·
one that understands that 4x4 is not just 2 numbers and a letter but a way of life. someone that wont mind me spend butt loads a hard earned money and twice as much time working on "the jeep". one that will willingly wade waist deep in cold mud,snow,dirt or any other thing that might impeed the forward movemant of "the jeep" to hook up the winch line(s).

basically i want one that loves 4xing more than me:D

#7 ·
I work with a woman (my assistant manager) that even has her own monster truck! Watching her swap out the BIG arena meats for ones that will let her rig get in and out of the stadium would shame a lot of guys. :shocked:

#12 ·
The problem is that she may be able to kick your ass silly. When it comes to sex she would probably be telling you during the whole time how to do it and what your doing wrong and if you don't get it right shes going to do you instead of you during her. But at least she be willing to run that winch cable for you.

PS. this is just a joke for all our fellow female PBB members or wives members. You know we respect and love you (for fear of getting or asses kicked):D

#16 ·
Well how about a girlfriend thats into that stuff!!! All too many of my friends forgot who their "buddies" were as soon as they got a g/f. :shaking: I am 21 and have been single for all of my years and I am living life to the max right now. I'll be ready to settle down when I find a woman who is into the same stuff as me...that way I wouldn't have to worry about settling down!

#20 ·
I second that. I'm in the military and I've been deployed for 4 months and I have another 2 to go. I left my wife at home with 2 babies a year old, so she puts up with enough crap just being a military Wifey. But the fact that she puts up with all my shinanigans and likes to wheel, SHE'S THE BEST.:D Keep looking guys, they're out there.:p

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.