Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
00 tacoma SAS/crawler/etc...

Just wondering if this truck is sellable. im looking for any reasonable offer that will come close to what I would need to make it worth while (8K)

2000 taco reg cab 2.7l 65,000 miles
sas - toyota pass drop axle
marlin crawler dual cases with 23 spline input shafts
36" tsl's with bobby long beadlocks
budbilit dual case crossmember
alcan rear springs
high angle driveline front driveshaft
longfields
allpro hi steer
warn m8000 w/ amsteel blue rope
driveline ebrake
arb rear
lockright front
4.88 gears
etc, etc, etc.
decent amount of body damage (unhidable but a coat of paint would make it very nice again)

definately a trail rig at this point but just throwing it out there to see if its a rig that is sellable or mine forever :) I suppose I could part it out too...

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Selling to get $$ out of it, or just looking for something different? If interested I would be willing to trade you my Jeep(link in sig) + 4k$ from you. I have new door armor cladding(12gauge bent metal that follows the bottom of the doors nicely) and rear 1/4 panel armor in the mail that will be installed prior to sale. Lemme know if you'd be interested.

Ary

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Good luck with the sale then, I definately think you should be able to get 8k for that.

Ary

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
So you sold the snorkel? I wanted that with the truck!!! I am very interested. Dont know if I will be able to convice the wife but I am trying! Is the pass side of the bed still damaged? Thanks!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep the snorkel has been gone for a long time...sorry. The pass side of the bed is damaged, along with the drivers side, and the driver side door. The body damage is the only "flaw" of this truck but its intended purpose is a wheeler, not a street truck. I have replaced both front fenders so those are in fine shape :) I have TONS of spare parts that I would throw in, including 2 sets of inner axle shafts, a spare longfield, FJ80 TRE's, (1, maybe 2 I forget), a new tie rod from sky, etc. anyone who buys this truck would be getting a STEAL. I can also throw in an extra set of tires/wheels ,they are 35" BFG AT/KO's and some aluminum wheels that I street drive on, that would be an extra 500 though. 8500 for everything. Id be willing to bet you could part it out for that much and junk the rest. ive considered it, and doing the math it just may work out.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
drives decent on the road, with the alloys and AT's its not the best, but the wheels will NOT balance. imagine using sticky weights with 35" tires. im sure it would ride great with some steelies

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Well if I cant buy the whole truck and you start parting it I call first dibs on the complete front axle!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
So did U sell it ?

Just wanted to know if you have already sold it and how much....more ...where are you exactly ??? bye diego

1 - 16 of 16 Posts