Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pittsburgh area.

'00 TJ Sport, black w/ soft top, locked front and rear.
5 speed
Dana 44 rear, 30 front
27,100 miles

* 35" General Grabber MT's (1/2 tread left) on 8" AR 767 wheels (4.75" b.s.)
* 4.5" RE short arm kit
* RE SYE and shaft
* RE front and read adjustable trackbars (The front is pretty frozen up where I have it set though)
* Currie 1" body lift and 1" motor mounts
* 4.56 gears, lockright front, full Detroit rear, set up by Peter's Off Road in Ohio.
* Warn x8000i winch and mounting plate
* Kilby gas tank skid
* Goferit Off Road tie rod with Dodge truck ends
* 4xDoctor rocker guards
* Tera shock relocators
* Skid Row sterring box skid
* Warrior steering brace
* Turbo City intake w/ K&N filter
* Pioneer din and a half head unit (Can't remember the exact model)

I'm sure I forgot a few things, lol

Body is good, other than a mild dent in right rear (easily hidden by some good corner guards), and the typical brush scratches, which could buff right out. Drivers side window has a small slice in the bottom, courtesy of some scumbag who decided to break into it this past Halloween, only to steal 85 cents from my ashtray.... But I'm not bitter :mad3:. Also, the rear window cracked in half, due to my loading 8' 2x4's into the Jeep. I tried to cheat and leave the window half unzipped. The weight of the wood broke it because it was about 18 degrees outside. Shut up :flipoff2:

Also has a 4wd Hardware tire carrier/receiver, which I'd leave on for another $300, but I'd rather keep it for a beater YJ, which I'd buy if my Jeep sells..

I have clear title on it, so no bank hassles.

PM me only if you're serious about looking at it, thanks... Mark

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flimmy said:
little voices in your head

DON"T SELL IT

This Jeep runs good and wheels just as good.

Scott, I really want to keep it, but I have to weigh the use vs. just sitting there ratio, and it seems like the last few years, it just sits there alot. I don't know what happened, whether it's me or not, but I haven't been wheeling with anybody for a long time. I know the local stuff is pretty much non-existant anymore, and I just can't afford to go out on the Big Dog's type runs, so I'm pretty much screwed. :( . Just at the "This doesn't make any financial sense to keep it anymore" stage.

$12,500

Here's a couple pics. The smaller one is on 36's, which aren't included. Neither is the winch or winch plate.

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
66 Posts
pics

Hey there,

Do you have current pics of the jeep, with current tire setup, no wench etc.? What all has been changed since the smaller picture on the pirate website, (the one on the rocks)? It looks real good there, but it looks like it has less lift in the mud….

Thanks,

Danny

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Top.
Only the tires are different. 36's in the smaller pic (Not included, selling separately.. Trying at least, lol)

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTT

$12,500 obo, with the winch and plate. 27,700 miles now, only put 600 miles on since December.....acckkkkk.

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rockbiter said:
interested in any trades?
Only if it's for a nice '86 or '87 Grand National, lol :D. I really need the $$$, more than anything.

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Top... No interest whatsoever... I can't believe it.. Fuck it, just take it, it's free. *

* Don't be so gullible, McFly.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welby..I feel your pain...dropped the price on my 99...no body is interested...what the fuk gives anyway? These are nice Jeeps..I dont get it...Who ever takes Welby's Jeep, I'll throw mine in for their mama!

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
$12,000 .... Want to pay off the bike and look for a turbo Buick... C'mon, people, it's now right around blue book, well under half the price of some weenie Rubicon :flipoff2:

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$11,500 Have a word document with more info if anyone wants it....

Less than 28,000 miles on this thing....

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$11,000.... :eek: Accckkkkkkk....

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$10,500 ?????????? Holy Hell....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts