Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'01 Excursion, 4x4 -- Cheap Tow rig!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure if I can post a craigslist ad so I will just cut and paste the info on my rig for sale, this is a daily driver tow rig that I have owned for the last 110K miles or so, so I know all the history of the truck....anyway, here are the specs....$7500 or BEST CASH OFFER!

2001 Ford Excursion, 4x4. Great running condition, daily driver, would load the family and go anywhere towing anything right now....just bought a truck, now have to sell the Excursion. 2nd owner, owned since 30K miles, now has 137K miles. Great truck, 4x4, V-10, Automatic, XLT, cloth interior in great shape, keyless entry, front and rear A/C. [email protected] air filter, Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks, tires good tread. NON-SMOKER, removable rear seat, all records kept since 30K miles, never had any body work or wrecks. Solid, Rust free Texas truck.

Attention needed: passenger window motor getting slower (still works just getting slower), door locks need replacing in front two doors (standard Ford problem), rotors need resurfacing.

This is a great truck and would not hesitate to take it anywhere. I have it priced at trade-in value b/c of the V-10 motor's gas mileage and the few things that need attention above.
\
This is not a POS, the price is just low b/c it has served me well, I don't need it anymore, I HAVE FOUND THE TRUCK THAT I WANT TO REPLACE IT WITH AND NEED TO SELL IMMEDIATELY and don't want to hassle with the price.

This is a lot of truck for $7500, don't miss out!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Dammit all to hell :mad3:

Been looking for a deal like this, only I want leather.............
Good luck on selling, sounds like somebody will get a good deal.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, since the price is low enough, I am sure you could find a replacement leather covers for the interior or find a leather interior out of another Excursion, just a thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts