Pirate 4x4 banner

381 - 400 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
A little bit of tire hanging out from last weekend.

Same spot different view. It’s pretty steep but can’t really tell from the picture. Also to do this line you just about have to be on 40s or bigger. The break over is pretty hard.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
so you ended up using the astro van steering gear from red neck with no drop pitman arm? I have the same issue with everything needed to be pushed forward,

·
Registered
1989 Jeep Cherokee
1,992 Posts
I must follow you on the instant social media application. Some guy on there had an identical problem this weekend and I think the same photo. I was kind of wondering where I learned about this random online person.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #394 (Edited)
I must follow you on the instant social media application. Some guy on there had an identical problem this weekend and I think the same photo. I was kind of wondering where I learned about this random online person.

Yep that was me, it was on my Yukon. It’s my daily/tow pig. It’s all fixed now.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Nice, I finally got mine together now i'm just finding out what needs to be tweaked.
Looks like i'm gonna need to rotate my front Cs my caster is way off.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #397
My Jeep wheeled awesome this past weekend. I did taco my driveshaft pretty good though.

The local shop that built it only charged $100 bill to retune it though.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
I got my rig pretty much finished up ready to wheel., do have a little issue with the front drive shaft binding at full droop. are you using the 1350 u joints on your front drive shaft?

381 - 400 of 424 Posts