Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$old

'02 Motor complete with all accessories, harness, comp, flexplate, starter, aluminum radiator, MAS and intake plumbing, Sanderson shorties and complete exhaust system for a SWB Toyota. Even have a custom Throttle cable for early Toyota mini...... Been in my 85 Toyota Pick up for 5 years running perfectly.....adding the other 2 cylinders is the only reason for sell...... upgraded fuel injection, Harness and computer by Jim's performance. (running on a '98 computer because the 02 comp has drive by wire)

Pics and vids available upon request..... Will be out of my truck the first week of January. Still in and running until then for you to check out.......

shipping available at the buyers dime.....

$1400 for everything....... Will part trade for a 3.0 or 5.0, possibly a 4.3 PD Atlas. Not much else.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for the night crew.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Friday bump.....

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weekend crew bump.....

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No responses at all..... This is a chance to see, hear and possibly even feel it run before you buy it...... I will re-label all connections as I remove them so the buyer will basically have a plug n play set up.....

3 weeks and its comin apart and I wont have a way to run it after that......

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, 400 views and not one comment? I realize its Christmas and all but there is only 4 days left to hear this thing run...... :smokin:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Motor should be ready for pick up Sunday..... Starting the removal tonight.....

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any estimate of how many miles are on the motor?
When I bought I was told 12k, I've added maybe 5-6k..... so maybe 17k-18k?

Honestly thats all I got, it runs good, doesn't use any oil, doesn't smoke.

·
Registered
68 Posts
PM me a phone number, I was in the market for a 5.3 but with everything you have included you may talk me in to it! I will be in the valley the first weekend of feb and may want to check it out. I'll do a little more thinking and get back to you! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$old

1 - 11 of 11 Posts