Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '03 Grand Cherokee with the 4.7 V8. The check engine light is on for code P0455 (Large Evap Leak). Now i hear the sqweal of the leak coming from the evap canister, or some where from that area. I want to bring it for warranty but the asshole dealers:shaking:, eventhough they have heard of this problem before, can't tell me if its under warranty. My question is, has anyone had this problem or similar with the evap system before? If so was it under warranty...if you had a warranty? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
check your gas cap, and never post about something like this again. Kthanks.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Listen shit faces, I have a Cherokee problem. So i'm posting it in the cherokee section. This is my dd so go fuq yourselves :flipoff2: and no it's not the gas cap.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Listen shit faces, I have a Cherokee problem. So i'm posting it in the cherokee section. This is my dd so go fuq yourselves :flipoff2: and no it's not the gas cap.
THIS ISN'T A FORUM FOR DIAGNOSING YOUR WARRANTY WORK SHIT...unless you're wondering if your broken 2" 47 spline Ouverson Rockwell shaft is warrantied for trying to climb mount Everest...

·
Premium Member
11,119 Posts
I have a Cherokee problem.
So do I, and it's gotten much worse over the years. I can't even begin to think of the amount of money and time this addiction has cost me since I became aware of it. :bawling: :bawling:

Your problem, on the other hand, is lame and inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. This is a hardcore tech forum, not an OEM troubleshooting forum, and I doubt you'll find much help in here. The proper forum for all things non-hardcore can be found here.

Get over your lazy whiny self and make some phone calls to the dealer (again) and the regional service manager, or take it in and just pay up to get the service done. Meanwhile I hope a pufferfish swims up your ass and spontaneously inflates.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I have an '03 Grand Cherokee with the 4.7 V8. The check engine light is on for code P0455 (Large Evap Leak). Now i hear the sqweal of the leak coming from the evap canister, or some where from that area. I want to bring it for warranty but the asshole dealers:shaking:, eventhough they have heard of this problem before, can't tell me if its under warranty. My question is, has anyone had this problem or similar with the evap system before? If so was it under warranty...if you had a warranty? Thanks
your question in this forumn = these guys

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

I couldn't resist....:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
WTF is a check engine light? :shaking:

The only light that you need to care: Empty fuel

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts

How is it that all the cheap ass fawkers always think the dealers are assholes. Guess what ton of shit, that asshole knows how to fix your little problem..........yeah, the problem no one around here gives a damn about. :shaking:

Hey, is this forum hardcore or what? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
You could just get off your lasy ass and check all the hoses and tubes in the evaporative system. The rubber hoses are crap so you'll find one that split. Odds are they will all look like crap...

Replacing a hose and finding the leak is not Hardcore, it's newbie forum tech.:shaking:

:flipoff2:

Wait, I meant to bash you.

:flipoff2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts