Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'03 XR50 i bought it in june,, its had maybe 3 tanks of gas run through it and the oil changed,,, BBR springs front and rear, Fast50's skid plate, new progrip grips, big bar upgrade (FBM bmx bars, new throttle cable, bmx bar ends (screw in kind),, still have stock bars (gay).. i need to sell this to get a REAL bike!.. $1500 ill get pics sooon:D
oh yeah,, obo

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds real tempting :D but ill wait for someone to buy it,,, come on people this bike rules (is it proper to even refer to a 50 as a 'bike'?)

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
peterfj40 said:
sounds real tempting :D but ill wait for someone to buy it,,, come on people this bike rules (is it proper to even refer to a 50 as a 'bike'?)
I think they are reffered to as fiddy's:D I want one but got other stuff I want first

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
you wanna sell just the stock bars and throtle assembly-?

I need to take one back to stock so my girls can ride..

--Sherpa

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sherpa you can have the bars, but you'll need a new throttle cable for them,, it's got the throttle mechanism, just no cable.. where do you live?

brad you should buy this first then otehr stuff later

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
price is negotiable,, who needs chromo's and ctms,, wheeling is gay, give it up! time for a fiddy fa sho:D

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
peterfj40 said:
price is negotiable,, who needs chromo's and ctms,, wheeling is gay, give it up! time for a fiddy fa sho:D
Already got a two fiddy to ride, unless you will take 500 bux for it, come get the damn motor

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Peter,

I'm in campbell..... could I come by and pick up those bars from
you-?

that would be cool.

beer- in exchange-?

--Sherpa

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im gonna go pick them up today probably, we could meet up this week,, ill let you know when i get the bars,,, i cruise through campbell all the time so i could just drop them off,, cold ones are cool:)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hook me up with some pics. I may be game if you're a bit flexible on your price.....I'm trying to get a xmas present for my lil bro. I'm in the area so I could pick up.

thanks,

Mike

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mike_lib,,,i'll send you a pic tommorow or the next day when i go home and can take a couple..

sherpa,, i got the bars in my truck,, give me a call 799-3551

1 - 20 of 31 Posts