Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 LJ that I am taking the tub off of. Currently has 193k miles, engine runs good and tranny shifts fine, newer transfer case. Everything works like it should. It has newer 35's with a 4" lift with lower control arms. The frame is in good shape with no real rust spots. D30/D44 3.73 gears. Basically a rolling chassis with all the drive train there (engine, trans tcase) this would be a great swap if you had an LJ tub or wanted to lengthen your TJ. The jeep is still currently together as Im driving it while its nice out, in the next couple weeks I will pull the tub. I wanted to put word out before in case anyone want to see it run and drive. Im not really sure what its worth but I know Daveys jeep sell's stock rollers with no drive train for $4k. So im going to start at $5,200 obo. Call or text with any questions 308-627-3270

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lincoln, Ne but can deliver for the right price.

I also forgot to mention that it will need a new oil pan as it leaks, someone tried to patch it but still seeps. It may need new rear shocks also, seems a little bouncy in the rear at times but nothing crazy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts