Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody out there knows if some company makes a wire adaptor so that I can put the new 06-07(classic) style towing mirrors on my 2001 chevy HD without having to cut the wires.
I'm talking about the tall rectangular mirrors with a mirror on the top and bottom that resemples ford a little.

thanks in advance
yellowchevy

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
I was wondering if anybody out there knows if some company makes a wire adaptor so that I can put the new 06-07(classic) style towing mirrors on my 2001 chevy HD without having to cut the wires.
I'm talking about the tall rectangular mirrors with a mirror on the top and bottom that resemples ford a little.

thanks in advance
yellowchevy
Like these?

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?singlepart=1&partnumber=15904035
GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts

Do oyu have the mirrors? Just make your own using wiring diagram if they aren't plug and play.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, those are the mirrors i'm talking about. I don't have them yet, but i plan on getting a set.
I was just wondering if anybody made an adaptor.

yellowchevy

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Yes, those are the mirrors i'm talking about. I don't have them yet, but i plan on getting a set.
I was just wondering if anybody made an adaptor.

yellowchevy
Did you click the link?

They sell them for $181.42 each! They are about the cheapest.

(this is a power mirror with turn signal, heated, it is also manual fold and extend)

All you would have to wire i the power mirror and the turn signal. The heaters if yours even had heated mirrors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts