Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rounding up cash to buy more investment properties and still will have my other rig to ride, this still pains me. I'll included a link to the build thread of my buggy..but here's what you'll get. The buggy, LS1,th350,Atlas 3.8, lp9 rear, hp60 front. All spares, this is thousands of dollars worth of spares. Complete new front (two piece both pieces new) drive shaft, rear CV shaft. 4340 front shafts complete with joints, 4 or 5 spare rear shafts. A complete rear 9" set up and ready bolt in with hi9 center section (needs gears). 5 allied rock athon beadlocks 17x8 with 3.50 BS, 4 MRW 17x9 with 2.5 BS beadlocks. 4, 90% tread 39" BFG red label Krawlers, The buugy currently has new Walker Evans wheels with 40" maxxis creepy crawlers (stickys) included is a brand new spare wheel (Walker evans) with a new creepy crawler mounted on it. I have boxes of spares, everything from new steering ram mounts, spare double ended ram, T-case adaptor shaft, CNC master cylinder rebuild kits.
I also have a fresh LS1 long block we can negotiate if someone is interested (only if buggy is purchase).

This isn't a buggy that was built and is now being sold because I'm not happy with it or really need the cash.....I've loved it since the first time I had it out, it really does well on most every trail I've been on. I'm sure plenty of people have seen it and witnessed it in action.

build thread and plenty of video in my signature....

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408587&highlight=bigwoody

also has new dynaloc hubs and still two sets of 35 spline flanges.

oh yeah...new hood and body work too...along with "experienced" hood and body work...I'm sure I'll keep remembering things to add...

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
SICK RIG... if someone doesnt buy it before you change your mind they lost out on a smokin ass deal !

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Does it really come with 2 sets of tires & wheels? BFG Reds and Maxxis CCs?

no... comes with one set(4) of 39" red label krawlers 85-90% tread
one set (4) maxxis 40" creepys mounted on 4 almost new Walker Evans 17x8.5 ...4.5 BS
1 brand new never run 40" creepy mounted on a brand new Walker E
5 Allied rock-athon beadlock wheels 17x8 3.5 bs
4 MRW beadlock wheels 17x9 2.5 bs

all that stuff...

please don't pm me and ask about parts...it's all or nothing.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sent you a couple pm's w/ no reply :confused:

sold my buggy a couple weeks ago to close on some property, I'd like to see if we can work something out.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have a damn good offer with a trade involved and a full price cash offer.. it'll be gone in by noon tomorrow just have to sleep on it, see wich way I'm going to go. Thanks for the interest.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
damn, lasted almost a day! this buggy is definitely badass! i've been amazed the couple of times i've seen it at harlan.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts