Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have for sale a very slightly used complete Kilby Airboss Onboard Air kit. here is a link to the Kilby website with the exact kit that I bought.

http://www.kilbystore.com/ke-2200-k.html

The only reason that I am selling is because I traded in my 09 Rubicon and bought an 07 4 door that already had onboard air, so no need for this one. here is a the descripton from their website.

Airboss systems provide enough air to run air tools with ease without over taxing the system. We use only top of the line components that meet our rigorous standards, including the state-of-the-art York Compressor. All brackets are made from ¼” or 3/16” laser cut steel, and then zinc plated for corrosion resistance and proper compressor grounding. System installation is straightforward and all necessary components are included in the kits. Our components are thoroughly tested and designed to work together.
Installation Notes:
•Fits 2007-2009 Wrangler JK models with 3.8L engines with factory AC.
•Works with factory air intake.
Kit includes:
KE-2200 Compressor Mounting Kit
25-513352 York Clutch
EF210R York Compressor
FS-07-050 Intake Filter
28723 Rotolock Fittings
KE-ACCKIT-JK Accessory Kit
KE-AT2.5 Air Tank

Any other questions let me know and I can also take pictures of the removed kit but it looks just like the one on the kilby website. Kit is only 3 months old, and was only used a few times to air up my tires

located in conway arkansas, 72034
800 obo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey do you still have the kit. Seen you Had bottom dollar at 700.00 in december. If you want you can send me a price to my email [email protected]. and im in lexington kentucky. With pictures and a way to contact you and i may be interested. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been trying to find out if it is still available. As im very interested. But i need to make a decision on what im doing. Please let me know if its still availiable.And what you want and how you plan to ship etc. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts