Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up an 08 brute force about 6 months ago. i did the usual quad upgrades tires, wheels, and exhaust. i have had alot of fun with it, it has a ton of power considering im 300lbs. i definately know why people call it a mankiller though its tried to kill me twice once when i got it and today. today was by far the worst though going over some whoops at tsf today the throttle stuck as i was about to go down a small hill on hoodraiser and it jumped about 30 feet straight into a nose dive and then endoing on top of me still stuck full throttle sliding down the hill with me under it for another 30 feet then doing a nice burnout on my back for about 30 seconds. i do have to say that was an intense ride, and a nice hour and a half back to my truck at 35 degrees. but the quad ended up worse off than me with a pretty messed up front end the steering is fucked, racks are pretty messed up and i dont know what else yet ill look at it more in a day or 2 and figure out everything i need to replace, build or upgrade. i got away with only about 30 bruises, alot of swelling and a few pieces of gravel in my back and side.

here is a pic after the flip i will post up more as i figure out whats wrong and rebuild.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts